Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Hope4hiv Wanted For Fraud!. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hope4hiv Wanted For Fraud!. (2807 Views)

Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / MERRY XMAS TO ALL / MERRY XMAS TO ALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For Fraud!. by Sissy3(f): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
another one?
Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For Fraud!. by blacksta(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2010
na today

dont know how some one will pay money to unknown person's account

dumb dumb dumb
Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For Fraud!. by zahealer(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2010
If anyone has spoken to hope4hiv before, they would realise he is a hustler per excellence. He responded to a genuine business I posted on Nairaland and sent an email to me wanting the stuff. I gave him an appointment in my office but he dint show up so I called him and I knew instantly from his conversation that he was going to get me to part with my goods without paying for it. The guy is a fraudster per excellence and God is going to get him exposed soon, irrespective of where he is hiding.
Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For Fraud!. by Bestglo(f): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
The same hope4hiv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) / Complete Weight Loss Program – Forever Living Clean 9 Products / Can You Make Love To An Aids Patient With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.