Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf (3705 Views)

We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2010
[size=28pt]Zoning or not, IBB’ll be president –PDP chieftain
[/size]

Alhaji Danladi Anyo is a die-hard loyalist of former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida. He speaks on the General’s chances in the 2011 presidential elections. He spoke to CHIMAOBI UCHENDU

Chairman of non-indigenes resident in Lagos and a chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Danladi Auyo, is confident that former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) will be sworn in as president in 2011.
In a chat with Daily Sun recently, Danladi said President Goodluck Jonathan will bite the dust during PDP’s primaries.
He said all the noise about incumbency will be silenced when all the sycophants deceiving him would desert him.
He said Nigerians will vote out PDP in the general elections if IBB fails to get the ticket, advising the party to be wise not to allow their ticket fall into wrong hands.

“I know how the primaries of PDP work and with the amendments which the National Assembly has put in place to avoid consensus candidates, I can bet you that President Jonathan will not win.
But in the event where the party decides otherwise, I can assure you that PDP will bite the dust during the elections.
I am equally surprised that the Group of 34 wise men, who midwifed PDP have not come out to defend the decision they took in the interest of the country.

They agreed in 1998 that the party would rotate the Presidency for stability, and if that decision is not tenable now, it would have been more honourable for them to speak up now.
These elders have exposed themselves to the larger society and they are making a mockery of an arrangement which is for the good of Nigeria. So, we are advising them to take a look at that Constitution once again, and return to the zoning arrangement.
Yes, without zoning, PDP will lose 2011 election. If you look at the people who are in PDP now, based on G34 and their followers they have interest based on that arrangement. That arrangement was why Buhari lost the 1999, 2003 and 2007 elections.

I think it is better for PDP to decide what is the best solution. I watch with dismay the activities of some governors. They are all products of zoning in their different states, but they pretend as if it never existed.
The problem facing the party is not from the north as they want us to believe. Most Nigerians from all the geo-political zones are disenchanted and this might work against them.

Look, winning elections in Nigeria goes beyond winning a party ticket to contest. Remember that we have over five registered parties and any of them can win election if they present a credible candidate.
All I am saying is that no one can lay claim to the position of president until after the election and as I see it, it will be too close to call.
IBB will not withdraw from the PDP party primaries because clearly he has the spread that can give him victory. I am so sure. If you look at his capability even after 17 years since he left office he still commands the respect of the electorate.
When we talk of freedom, there is no freedom in politics, there is no freedom in politics. There is also no security in politics; These are attributes which have characterised the polity since the present democratic dispensation.

Security has been bad. The economy has not improved. While the poor are getting poorer, the politicians are swimming in wealth.
In all these, we have to blame former President Olusegun Obasanjo for his ambition to continue to hold on to power. I think that he is doing this because Nigerians refused him Third Term. If not why will he not come out and speak on the arrangement that brought him to power.
When the G34 invited him to rule the country after he came out of prison, he was told the arrangement on ground which he agreed to. But now, he is denying it. IBB respects him as his former boss, and an elder statesman. That was why he supported him in 1998/99.
He equally supported him during his second term bid but opposed him when he came up with the idea of Third Term. I think that was where he started having other ideas about IBB.

Now, tell me, if there was no arrangement about zoning, how come Obasanjo dropped his beloved son, Peter Odili for the late Yar’Adua when his Third Term ambition crashed. We should fear God Almighty in whatever thing we set out to do in this world, because we must answer questions after our death.
On the election proper, I have the belief that the newly installed members of INEC will conduct credible elections. The people in that commission are men and women of integrity which has been tested over the years.

Attahiru Jega proved himself a tool too hard to manipulate in his days in the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
He also distinguished himself as a lecturer in Bayero University, Kano (BUK). So, I have no doubt in my mind that he will save us from tyrants who are bent on tarnishing the image of our country.
Shekarau is not well known in Nigeria. He is only known in Kano State. We need someone who is well accepted all over the country. In fact, we need someone who is mobile.

Obasanjo
I say this because that was the same scenario that happened when the late President Yar’Adua was thrown up by Obasanjo. He was not known by Nigerians. But the North had to accept him because of the tight corner they found themselves. The North will not allow this kind of thing again, and I can bet you that IBB will change all that.
Most of our politicians are not straightforward. They say something today and change their statements the next day. We must learn to emulate the ways of the founding fathers of our great nation like Aminu Kano, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa and Obafemi Awolowo.
These men not only developed this nation, but they threw away ethnic and sectional sentiments for me and you to still say one Nigeria.

SOURCE. . . .

Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 12, 2010
[size=5pt]Offtopic: Dude looks yummy[/size]
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by bkbabe97y(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[size=5pt]Offtopic: Dude looks yummy[/size]

Ewwww! U nasty! Dude looks "yummy"!? Dude looks. . . looks. . . em. . . You know what, honestly, u and dude kinda look alike. And thats for real!
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by krisafics(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
na dem dem grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Beaf: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
"pdp Chieftain  Tells Beaf" shocked
Na wa for dis Ileke sef. She de fin my trouble o!

IBB of all demons from the outer beyond! That teenage looking Alhaji Danladi Anyo needs to learn a thing or two about the real World; I pity sycophants like him anyway, while he is busy making silly noises, his boss is lying through his teeth and pleading on bended knee to be allowed only one term http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=180537

IBB is well advised to leave Nigeria alone and ride his chariots right back into hell.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by citizenY(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
This Anyo of a guy depicts that dictum- waste of Youth( semen ).

Youths of Nigeria, arise.

Gowon was a youth when he became Head of State, Babangida was also a youth
when he became a member of the Supreme Military Council. All the guys from David Mark to
whoever you can name, sere in leadership positions at relatively young ages. It is idle
talk for IBB and his ilk to relegate the youth to the background and it is even more distressing
to see the likes of Anyo backing them.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Myself2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ ADMIN

Why is this shit on the homepage angry angry angry
Who even is Danladi yanko or fcuckever his name is,I'm sure he's one cattle rearer on a glory hunt
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Vavavoom(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
On one hand Mr Danladi says ", All I am saying is that no one can lay claim to the position of president until after the election and as I see it, it will be too close to call.
and then we have him in the headed quote as '' Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President If as he posited none can lay claim to the presidency until after election how come IBB can before the same election yet to be held be president with or without zoning? Sound much like a confused Babangida zealot
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Felixitate: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
it s all good, whatever!
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Sharonf(f): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
[size=30pt]DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF CHEIFTAIN? THIS ONE NA OMO BOY[/size]
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Vavavoom(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ Topic,

The pillaging of Nigeria is no respecter of tribe or ethnicity. Champions of IBB's presidency are people who feel that they cant be relevant until some premordial sentiment is brought into the equation. Why would someone even mootedly try to sell IBB to the Nigerian electorate on this forum having experienced where we are coming from?  How can we begin to forgive a man who's yet to admit his previous misadventures, mr. Danladi? I no blame u, if only the people can for once just rise like the REDs of Thailand<sighs> and crush every pillager from the past and present angry
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by bisiaet: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
Please posters dont worry about him he is confused
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Beaf
Lol how much is your trouble worth?

bk.babe97y:

Ewwww! U nasty! Dude looks "yummy"!? Dude looks. . . looks. . . em. . . You know what, honestly, u and dude kinda look alike. And thats for real!
Look at this one.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by anonimi: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
The Babangida years

By Tolu Ogunlesi
April 17, 2010 10:36PM

In his first New Year Days speech as military president, months after deposing the Buhari-Idiagbon government in a bloodless coup enthusiastically welcomed by Nigerians, Ibrahim Babangida declared: I wish to reaffirm that this administration does not intend to stay in power a day longer than is required to lay the necessary institutional framework to bring about a better and more stable Nigeria. Babangidas bonhomie (its trademark an endearing gap-toothed smile) - in stark contrast to the stern, unsmiling façade of Muhammadu Buhari, his predecessor - made it easy for him to be believed.
The distinction between the two regimes in fact ran much deeper than personality quirks. Babangida, in action, proved to be the complete antithesis of his predecessor. He threw open prison doors, setting free hundreds of 3rd republic politicians convicted and jailed by Buhari. He repealed the obnoxious Decree No. 4 of 1984 with which the Buhari regime had shackled the media. He promised to run an open administration that is responsive to the yearnings and aspirations of all the people - a departure from the high-handedness of the Buhari/Idiagbon era.
One of his first actions as military president was to allow Nigerians to decide, through public debates, whether to accept the $2.5 billion International Monetary Fund (IMF) loan the Buhari government had been negotiating for.
After the terror of the Buhari years, Nigerians appeared to have found a statesman in military uniform.

Tough times that lasted

By 1985, Nigerias foreign debt had ballooned to $18 billion, up from $3.4 billion in 1980 (it would rise beyond $30 billion by the end of the 80s), and external reserves had dwindled to less than $2 billion. Oil prices had been in freefall for 3 years running, and in January 1986 they finally fell to less than $20 per barrel, a record low since the start of the decade.
To his credit Babangida made all the right noises about revamping the economy. In his Independence Day 1985 speech, barely two months old in office, he declared a state of economic emergency for the next 15 months. That speech went on to lay down a comprehensive plan for economic reconstruction.
This plan included a moratorium on new foreign debt, promotion of agriculture and industrial development, restriction of importation to essential commodities, financial sector reform and privatisation.

Populist leanings

IBB was a master of the populist move - ambitious government programs targeted at tackling poverty, and empowering rural dwellers. His government churned out program after program, in a bid to actualize his promises to run an inclusive, people-facing government. In 1986, Babangida launched the Mass Mobilization for Self Reliance, Social Justice, and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
In 1987, the Directorate of Food and Rural Infrastructure (DFFRI) was launched to promote agriculture and transform Nigerias rural landscape by providing modern infrastructure. Other Babangida creations include the National Directorate of Employment (NDE), National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND), Peoples Bank of Nigeria (PBN), National Board for Community Banks (NBCB), Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Nigeria Export-Import Bank (NEXIM), National Planning Commission (NPC), and the Urban Development Bank.
No other Nigerian government presided over such substantial expansion of government bureaucracy as the Babangida administration. In time, the fiscal prudence that Babangida espoused vanished: billions of naira were sunk into an endless transition programme, and in the early 90s, 12 billion dollars worth of windfall crude oil revenue (courtesy of the rise in the oil prices due to the Gulf War) could not be accounted for.
Mr. Babangida also came to perfect the art of dispensing patronage through political appointments (mostly targeted at leading members of the opposition) and a far-from-transparent allocation of lucrative oil blocks.

A man whose words mean nothing

Mr. Babangidas contradictions eventually overwhelmed his reputation so that when, in May 1993, the activist and lawyer Gani Fawehinmi described him as a man whose words mean nothing to him, evidence of this littered his eight years in power.
Only months after vowing to run a government by consultation with the people, Mr. Babangida in 1986 surreptitiously - and unilaterally - took Nigeria, an avowed secular state, into full membership of the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC), a body which describes itself as the collective voice of the Muslim world.
Mr. Babangida lamented the large role played by the public sector in economic activity with hardly any concrete results to justify such a role.Ironically, over the course of the next five years, he would go ahead to supervise an unprecedented expansion of government. And despite his deference to the wish of Nigerians to reject the IMF loan, Mr. Babangida went ahead to implement some of the Funds most drastic requirements - a devaluation of the naira, and removal of subsidies, chief of which were the petroleum subsidies.
Mr. Babangida promised Nigerians that the belt-tightening was sorely needed: the painful injection that would usher in vibrant economic health; the mandatory dark lining before a cloud of prosperity. Those reforms, which he christened Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP), came into effect in 1986, with a far-from-pleasant impact on Nigerians. Purchasing powers dwindled, inflation rose, and the obliteration of the middle class began. In 1989, SAP riots rocked the country, as Nigerians had finally had enough of economic reforms which silver lining they waited in vain for.

Greatest failings

Mr. Babangidas greatest failings were however in two key areas: his human rights record, and his political transition programme. In December 1985, a group of soldiers, which included his close friend, Mamman Vatsa, were arrested on allegations of plotting to topple the 4-month old Babangida government. After Vatsa was convicted and sentenced to death, Mr. Babangida assured a delegation of distinguished writers (Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe and J.P. Clark), which had come pleading for mercy, that he was determined to do everything in my power to save (Vatsa).
Hours later, Vatsa and the other alleged plotters were executed.
As opposition to Mr. Babangidas rule grew, so did his intolerance for dissent, so that he routinely shut down or proscribed media houses; and harassed journalists, civil society and labour groups using the instruments of state (the State Security Service, Directorate of Military Intelligence and the Police).
In 1986, five students of the Ahmadu Bello University were murdered when mobile policemen invaded the campus to quell anti-IMF protests. He also promulgated a series of draconian decrees targeted at quelling all opposition, and on occasion did not hesitate to deport foreign critics (University lecturer Patrick Wilmot and journalist William Keeling).
In October 1986, frontline journalist Dele Giwa was murdered by a letter bomb in Lagos. Preliminary police investigations stated that senior officers of Mr. Babangidas intelligence services, who had hounded Giwa in his final days, had questions to answer regarding Giwas death. The mystery of the Giwa assassination remains unsolved till date.

An interminable journey

A maddeningly convoluted transition programme, whose terminal date soon became a mirage - first 1990, then 1992, and then 1993 - is one of the most significant things Babangida will be remembered for.
Early on in his administration, Mr. Babangida inaugurated a Political Bureau to kick off, as it were, the national debate on a viable future political ethos and structure for our dear country.
The political bureau was soon followed by a Constituent Assembly, which in 1989 fashioned a new constitution for the country.
Also, in 1989, he created, by presidential fiat, two political parties, the Social Democratic Party and the National Republican Convention. Then in 1991, he released a controversial list of prominent politicians whom he said were banned from participating in the transition programme.
In October 1992, he cancelled the results of the parties presidential primaries, causing new primaries to be held in March 1993. And then in June 1993 he annulled the results of the presidential elections, presumed to have been won by billionaire businessman MKO Abiola.

This was the final straw
By this time, Nigerians had finally had enough of his shenanigans, and violent protests forced him to step aside on August 27, 1993,My colleagues and I are determined to change the course of history, Mr. Babangida told Nigerians in his maiden speech as Head of State, on August 27, 1985.
By the time he reluctantly relinquished power exactly eight years later, he had achieved that goal, far more successfully than he, or anyone else, could ever have imagined.

Source: Next
====================

The Holy Book says "my people perish for lack of knowledge".
Will you allow 150m of us (Nigerians) perish or will you ALSO forward this article on the (mis) deeds of our self-proclaimed "evil genius" to all Nigerians that you know
Will you help confirm "maradona" IBB's claim (in Germany in the 90s during one of his radiculopathy treatment trips) that we, his fellow citizens are "docile" (MUGUs) by not sharing this mail
Find a way to get involved at all levels- local, state and federal- this election period for a better Nigeria!!!
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Beaf: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Beaf
Lol how much is your trouble worth?

Look at this one.

My trouble is big o!
If you don't want to wake up veeeeeeeeeeeery tired and smiling pleasantly like you saw the lord, don't look for my trouble! grin grin grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Libra9(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
zombiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don start,gone are those days the words of men count.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Africanson: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
Zoning or no Zoning what will be will be come 2011. Any serious politician can win the 2011 election in a clean way. I know a company that can help you. It's 080 advertising and they will help you reach 28 million Nigerians any day!. Go to http://www.080advertising.com
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by odumchi: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
This man Babangida is a MURDERER he spoiled one of the most fairest elections in Nigerian history! He also has the blood of Ken Saro Wiwa on his hands and god wether- Allah or Jesus shall serve him accordingly.

If u ask me, this man being alive is the same as giving the finger to all who seek Nigerian progress.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by invisible2(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ibb ruling Nigeria again will confirm to me that we are doomed beyond redemption, are we cursed, will it be a mortal sin if we think with our head and not our anus?

Nigeria tufiakwa! You deserve a bad country if you want Baba-dribbler again. Say no to evil.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by ud4u: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2010
This man is just making noise, Babangida koo ngidababa ni.

Anyway freedom of speech at its peak
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by suggyspic: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
nigerians should not bother themselve about ibb. he is no longer relevant
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by FACEOFF1: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
You know wetin be your father name?

him name na Toto

i know say una de wash nyash but nairaland no bi site for people wey get diondionsi disease dey
go & meet IBB for him house so dat una go dey wash OLUDO
see your face like Ogbanje
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
FACE OFF:

You know wetin be your father name?

him name na Toto

i know say una de wash nyash but nairaland no bi site for people wey get diondionsi disease dey
go & meet IBB for him house so dat una go dey wash OLUDO
see your face like Ogbanje
ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . . are you okay?
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by seanet02: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ILEKE IDI, EVEN IF YOU LIKE HIGHLIGHT JONATHANS PRIVATE PART, THE FACT REMAINS THAT IBB THE EVIL GENIUS IS REJECTED BY THE gods OF THE LAND, THE SONS OF THE LAND, THE DAUGHTERS OF THE LAND, THE QUEENS OF THE LANDS AND THE KINGS OF THE LAND.[b][/b]
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
suggyspic:

nigerians should not bother themselve about ibb. he is no longer relevant
smartest thing I've heard all day.

seanet02:

@ILEKE IDI, EVEN IF YOU LIKE HIGHLIGHT JONATHANS PRIVATE PART, THE FACT REMAINS THAT IBB THE EVIL GENIUS IS REJECTED BY THE gods OF THE LAND, THE SONS OF THE LAND, THE DAUGHTERS OF THE LAND, THE QUEENS OF THE LANDS AND THE KINGS OF THE LAND.[b][/b]
ahaha, iLaugh! grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by seanet02: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

smartest thing I've heard all day.

ahaha, iLaugh! grin

keep laughing till ibb is disgraced
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
seanet02:

keep laughing till ibb is disgraced
Even after that grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by seanet02: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Even after that grin
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE RUBBISH HERE ON THE COCAINE PUSHER AGAIN
YOUR JOB IS TO WRITE AND PASTE ROMANTIC POEMS HERE NOT HIGHLIGHTING SECURITY THAT WAS DISTABILISED BY IBB AND MET BY JONATHAN.
MIND YOU, YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH AN EGBA SON, SO DONT EVER ENGAGE ME IN AN ARGUMENT OVER IBB, I HATE HIM AS MUCH I AS HATE COCAINE PUISHERS, LOOTERS, COUPISTS, COWARDS AND MURDERERS LIKE BABANGIDA THE DEMONIC SATAN
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
seanet02:

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE RUBBISH HERE ON THE COCAINE PUSHER AGAIN
YOUR JOB IS TO WRITE AND PASTE ROMANTIC POEMS HERE NOT HIGHLIGHTING SECURITY THAT WAS DISTABILISED BY IBB AND MET BY JONATHAN.
MIND YOU, YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH AN EGBA SON, SO DONT EVER ENGAGE ME IN AN ARGUMENT OVER IBB, I HATE HIM AS MUCH I AS HATE COCAINE PUISHERS, LOOTERS, COUPISTS, COWARDS AND MURDERERS LIKE BABANGIDA THE DEMONIC SATAN

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by seanet02: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT SUPPORT YOUR ATM MACHINE THAT PRINTS CASH FOR POLITICAL SCAVENGERS LIKE YOU ON DEMAND.
slowpoke
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
seanet02:

JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT SUPPORT YOUR ATM MACHINE THAT PRINTS CASH FOR POLITICAL SCAVENGERS LIKE YOU ON DEMAND.
slowpoke
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
LOL!!! grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by seanet02: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL!!! grin
COCAINE PUSHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aguleri Boys Attacked Kogi; Killed 4 And Dislaced Hundreds / Private Project #3, Abia State: Masters Industrial City, Located In Uturu, Abia / Dino Melaye During His Surulere Years In 1994 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.