Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose (1945 Views)

Heaven Or Hell; Where Would U Go? / Why Do U Choose To Always Pray At Night / How Would U Choose Between A Brother's Need And Your Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by tosinaded(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
ok so we in the fasting period, my beloved muslim brothers and sisters. . . i need your opinions on this!
i av this muskim friend who has ulcer, and has decided to fast despite the ailment shocked
tried talking him into being wise, but he was like Allah first undecided
that if he is meant to die, he will die and so on. . . . . . . .

wut do u think o. . cos me i feel its a foolish decision on his path
Re: Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by nopuqeater: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
Allah does not make worship difficulty for His servants. Allah may have made his body strong for fasting, making a way for him inspite of all the odds. if he cant fast, he knows his body better than us who are humans like him. Allah may heal him because of him faith.
Re: Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by tosinaded(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

Allah may heal him because of him faith.

i like this. . . . but thats if he's convinced he will be healed sha!
am not a muslim, but i know that in christianity there is wut we call faith, . .
believn sumtn before it happens
Re: Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by Remii(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
If your ulcer is so bad that you cant fast with it, you are exempted. You can elect to provide for someone fasting Muslims, if possible you should take care of both the early morning meals and the Iftar thoughout the period. However, make sure you dont go about abusing your condition by eating openly in the public during Ramadan or engage in acts that nullify fast. Discuss with Islamic scholars around you. Do not attempt suicide by continue fasting if your condition do not permit you. Remmember, Islam is simple, you dont need to carry any load heavier that you, There is no compulsion in religion.

If your condition improves, resume fasting, Allahu alam
Re: Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by chakula: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
tosinaded@

I hope the little explanation which was given by Remii is enough for you to jugde the case,if you are not here for mockery.
Re: Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by dapsycool(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
na wa o undecided
Re: Ramadan Vs Ulcer :: Which Would U Choose by nopuqeater: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
A person who elects to take a course instead of another on something important, and does not show sign of stress in his decided action, Allah may have made his condition easy on him. The individual, knowing that Allah does not burden a soul more than the soul can handle, and that this religion of Islam is not a punishment or a stress on the body and or the soul is aware of what he is capable of doing by the strength his Lord has given him.

Islam allows him all of the above depending on his ability. He has choices and each is a mercy for to him by his Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Would Never Approve Of violation / Where Did Cain Got His Wife From? / See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.