Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks (8623 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
LAW-275
ENG-255.5
MEDICINE-264
DENTISTRY-241
NURSING-234
MEDICAL REHAB-233
POL SCI-261
PHILO-245
PSTCO-245

CIVIL ENGIN-200
CHEM ENGIN- 236

Visit www.updatesfromcampus.tk for the full list

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by faith92: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2010
HI, can someone please help me out,
i applied for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS and i was able to score 240 in jamb and 239 in the post utme,
i was able to beat the cut off mark for my course after adding the jamb and post jamb score by 2 but i happened to choose OAU as my second choice, does anyone know if i can be admitted cos i have been hearing that i can only be admitted unless i know someone there while some are telling that OAU does not discriminate between first and second choice but as long as i scored above the cut off for my course.
i also got from another source that so many people failed this year's post utme so they are going to accept those that chose them for second choice.

please can someone tell me which one to believe,
thanks
faith
outstandingfaith@yahoo.com
Re: Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by Tunsbobo(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2010
What of accounting, is it 251
Re: Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by PECng: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
These Things about OAU Departmental Cutoffs
If you are an OAU aspirant or a relative of one, at some point just after the UTME or after the Post-UTME, you will definitely type something like “OAU cutoff mark” in the Google search engine, just because you want to know your admission fate or that of your ward. This is okay, only that most people don’t get to know OAU has never and will never have a departmental cutoff for a particular admission year until after the Post-UTME has been done and the results analyzed. This means if you are a 2020/2021 OAU aspirant, you have to know that whatever cutoff you’ve been seeing everywhere online cannot just be the cutoff OAU is using this admission year. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/these-things-about-oau-departmental.html

Re: Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by PECng: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

Re: Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by PECng: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
On the 2021 OAU Post-UTME, Cutoff Marks and Admission
The OAU Post-UTME has been done and dusted, the results have been released, the ones who failed have probably gotten over it, and the ones left are the ones looking forward to the cutoffs that would remove the “have chances to be admitted” from the “have no chances for admission at all”. Thankfully, the cutoffs are beginning to roll in so early; we’ve seen the ones for the departments in Health Sciences, we’ve seen the ones for the departments in Social Sciences, and more faculties are likely to release theirs this week. Unlike what many think, these cutoffs are so high, but not too high; in fact I'm thinking before drafting the cutoffs, they put into consideration the fact that a lot of people already failed in the Post-UTME, so no need to use the cutoff in screening everybody out again. But despite the fact that the cutoffs released so far are only fairly high, there would still be: people who would be screened out because of some infinitesimal numbers deficit in their scores (when cutoff is 79.75 and you scored 79.74, and the catchments and EDLS still wouldn’t save you); people who would beat the cutoff but would still be screened out because they didn’t take the appropriate subjects combination in the UTME or have completely the required subjects in their O/Levels; and, the funny case, people who have scored lower than the cutoff but they got admitted anyways (because they knew what to do and they did it on time); if you know what I mean, good. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2021/04/on-2021-oau-post-utme-cutoff-marks-and.html

Re: Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks by PECng: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Important Information on OAU’s 2023/2024 UTME/DE Admissions
For the 2023/2024 admission session, I want to discuss one situation that would make so many OAU aspirants not get admitted this year even when their scores are good enough to qualify for a university admission. The Post-UTME is fast-approaching, in fact the registration for it is currently going on, but many people who have chosen OAU as their first choice and have scored at least 200 in the UTME as the school requires do not know that this year’s OAU admission race is not the race to enter with the average points; this year’s admission race is strictly for people who have—as par what they have applied for—scored crazily high in their O/Levels, UTME, and consequently in their Post-UTME, or they have not scored really high but they know people. The reason for this is that OAU is only admitting 40% of their admission quota from the 2023/2024 applicants, they have admitted 60% of the quota from the 2022/2023 applicants. I hope you understand this is not me saying OAU is only admitting 40% of the 2023/2024 applicants? Because this is me actually saying OAU has their quota—as directed by NUC—which they should admit per one academic session, and because OAU needs to merge the 2022/2023 and the 2023/2024 applicants together in one academic session. Like I said, they have admitted 60% of the quota from the 2022/2023 admission session, and the 60% from 2022/2023 admission session and the 40% from the 2023/2024 admission session are to resume together in October 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic session. Are you seeing why the 2023/2024 admission selection process is going to be a war? You must score very high or have the longest legs to be part of the 40%. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/important-information-on-oaus-20232024.html

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Releases School Uniform For The Students (PHOTO) / UNN VC Thanks Enugu State Government For Water Reticulation On Campus / Ebonyi University Expels 33 Students & Suspends 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.