Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (41656 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerian musician, Lord of Ajasa has been hospitalized for severe peptic ulcer.

His colleague , cokalariwo shared the info on social media calling on his colleagues for help.

He wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He's currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he's receiving treatment..However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband..When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..Let's all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name. Send your donation to his account details:

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/lord-of-ajasa-hospitalized-for-severe-peptic-ulcer-seeks-help/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chai lipsrsealed See Nigeria hospital.

Speedy recovery bro.

10 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry

Ur healed bro...

23 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by vonlogon: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
May God heal you and lift your head above your enemies

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by kolafolabi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Its a pity.. Quick recovery bro

3 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Olamide should please come to his former best friend aid.I learned they were best of friends before he blow and decide to chose among his peers.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I would have helped but my AC is 00.94kobo.

Modify:He should minimize is excess intake of alcohol and smoking habits

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by dkronicle(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
A whole star. No br everybody sabi invest. I just hope help comes through .
That hospital looks like hell

23 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Elnino4ladies: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
9ice and I D Cabasa should come to his aid asap

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Mcoutureankara(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcoutureankara:
Nigerian musician, Lord of Ajasa has been hospitalized for severe peptic ulcer.

His colleague , cokalariwo shared the info on social media calling on his colleagues for help.

He wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He's currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he's receiving treatment..However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband..When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..Let's all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name. Send your donation to his account details:

Source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/lord-of-ajasa-hospitalized-for-severe-peptic-ulcer-seeks-help/

cc lalasticlala
cc lalasticlala
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Smartlux(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
This life cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by itiswellandwell: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wish him quick quickest recovery.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by IjebuWarrior: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:
angry

Ur healed bro...

By words of mouth or action? angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by ikorodureporta: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerian hospital diagnosis na always death sentence.
They berra take him outta f d country

Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Whobedatte(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
E fi won sile, e he k'an maa so lo
Orin yin ni o , e je kan maa ko lo
Remembered this hit song with alapomeji
2007/2008
This guy was Nigeria's hottest rapper then and the toast of everyone .
No permanent champion .
I pray for divine healing bro tongue embarassed

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by englishmart(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
while you are balling, remember there might be no legs to ball tomorrow.
That illness isn't costlier than 300k.forgive my manners, he has celebrity friends,they should help him. pls.. And for those of you praying, he didn't tell you he needed prayers, I'm sure he has gotten enough already.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by jayson87: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cc: Timaya, Davido, Wizkid, P-square brothers, Nice, Oritisefemi, Kizz Daniel, Tuface

Come to his rescue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
We pray for perfect healing for him right now.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Flexherbal(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
We wish him a very quick recovery !

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by MadCow1: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
I remember this dude.. Esa Lobade was one of his hit tracks..

How times fly.. I hope his Hommies cone through for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by NobleAngell(f): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lord of Ajasa. I can't believe this! Is it lack of proper planning and investment or life just happened? God pls help him.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by deleo16(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Promismike(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
One thing that baffles me is how someone will earn millions in appearance and performance as a celebrity and when sickness strikes he becomes a begger. Does it mean these guys live fake lives or what?

This Mystery needs to be unraveled.

All the same, get well bro.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by moscobabs(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
The guy didn't .make much in music and he was very good then. Our celebrities should please come to his aid. Get well soon bro

15 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Flattino(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
What causes this?

1 Like

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by maxtop(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Plz help before we lost another legend. Hope Olamide, ID Kabasa, 9ce & Co are all aware.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Albert0011(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wish i can help but things never legit for my side.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Pekele007: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
dkronicle:
A whole star. No br everybody sabi invest. I just hope help comes through

shut up your mouth jare..... how much did he make from music that he wants to invest

20 Likes

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Avedonn: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
May God heal him.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by FrenchWay: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Quick recovery
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help by Happyfela(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
I remember Uncle Segun, damn, this nigga use to burst mic with yoruba rhymes that year.

Omo need to Curb some Habits.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.