Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) (2091 Views)

See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by hooplarr(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2007
Help!! I'm in a relationship with a lady and we're 5years into this relationship but the problem is that every where we go, it's either we are a mismatch or our stars don't match.

Is there such a thing as a match made in heaven?

I was at church and even the pastor says the lady is not my better half.

Please let me know your view(s)
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by cuteass1(f): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2007
well dear, i think thats a supersticious belief undecided

if you do a medical test, and your bloods match then i don't understand that star story ooh

if they mean she's not your better half, then maybe she isn't meant for you, i don't think it has anything to do with stars undecided

it becomes what you make it to be, many people have gotten married in the past, without even knowing their stars, and they're happily married wink

put it in prayers, God knows best, and one way or the other, he'll tell you what to do cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by tijannydot(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2007
[b][/b]i'll love to say one or two thing about the topic raised. i am a victim of such situation, though i have not gone for any spiritual findings, but she told some people that one priest said we are not compatible having lived together for 5 years and as such she decided to have another boy friend while still keeping me. i got to know of this and later told her mum, her mum said she would find out herself, but what i told her mum was that, where lies her faith? because if she had been told from the first year of our courtship, perhaps we would not even last for 2 years not  to talk of 5. at the end, the mum said nothing of such was confirmed. for her to look me in the eyes now is not possible because thing can never be the same again. so just bliv in your God and in togetherness u can make things happen. anything is possible only if u have someone that blivs nothing is impossible. both of u can succeed only if she shares your zeal to excel.
parsonally, i dont buy the idea of fortune telling that does not have a solution.
just pray to God to guide u through.
Best of luck bro.
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:32am On Apr 27, 2007
Stars ke grin what of moon or sun. all this superstitious beliefs undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by IBDat(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2007
Please this what i can't stand when two people are together and someone (even people) is telling them that some spiritual element has revealed to them that they are not mean't to be. My answer would be go find me that one that i'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with and show me, then we'll talk more. But the fact is most people that are actually fed this rubbish deeply belief in it - my ex is still waiting believing that we are made for eachother cos some white garment wolly told her so - yeah right!

If u feel for the girl n she feels for u, that's the start the rest is trust, honesty, care, love and perseverance - I wish u all the best!

P.S. ", every where we go, it's either we are a mismatch or our stars don't match" - It's in yo mind - unless she's 6ft plus n u 4ft
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by Aproko(f): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2007
@poster,
who are these people everywhere you go?if you guys love each other and you two are not 'ss' then please start going somewhere else where you will meet more optimistic people.

i know a couple that was told their stars dont match, but guess what?they've been married for over 30years and still counting.

i'm virgo and my boyfriend is aquarius, our stars dont match, but we sure do.so dont worry about things dat dont matter. cheers
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by adeboo(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2007
Sometimes tat can be true.
Sometimes there are people that arent compatible - thats what i have experienced sha.

But if you have been together for 5 years - then i just dont think it really applies to ya.
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by olabosun(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2007
We africans believe all there & it works .my broda if u're told dnt Jst try marrying her because it's better not 2 be said.wen u hear it.it will happen.dis is africa my man.powers of our four fathers still lives.
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:27am On Apr 28, 2007
looks like we still have people living in the 18th century shocked. there is nothing like powers of god fathers or god sons. so wake up and stop being so fetish.
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by IBDat(m): 2:40am On Apr 28, 2007
the only spiritual power i acknowledge is that of GOD and with God all things are possible!
Re: Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching) by cuteass1(f): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2007
adeboo:

Sometimes there are people that arent compatible - thats what i have experienced sha.

Well i agree with you totally on the "incompartibility" theory (but to say that birth stars are to blame is what i find amusing), bcause that doesn't mean someone with the same star as that of the person you just broke up with can't be your life-time partner??

olabosun:

We africans believe all there & it works .my brother if u're told dnt Jst try marrying her because it's better not 2 be said.when u hear it.it will happen.this is africa my man.powers of our four fathers still lives.

*sighs in disbelief of what this member had to stay*

And what in the name of broad day light, do our fore fathers have to do with birth stars??

**Nairaland, you're too much Cos thanks to you, i can boast of having met all category of people**

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Extral Marital Affair Normal To Nigerian Men But Abnormal To Their Women / Will You Be Mad? / Confusing Love With Desperacy And Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.