Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94892 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by tonyc2: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
i fink the organisers of this pergent in nigeria should be wipped first and sacked
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
tony.c:

i fink the organisers of this pergent in nigeria should be wipped first and sacked
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
tony.c:

grin grin grin grin

Agreed!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
even last year was a slight disappointment. well, she was cute but no photogenic.
*although i still believe she was sabotaged seeing her swimsuit photos*

and whats up with the dumb title? why must it be "vs"
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

shesi,

What in the world are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense. It is an opinion. I say otherwise, now jump off a cliff.

it is not expressing your opinion that's the problem. it is foolishly expressing an opinion with such vigor when you have no tangible reason to back it up is what is worrisome.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by philip0906(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
She dey spoil market 4 naija babes. . .many oyinbo people go think sey na so our girls dey ugly,italian visa go come scarce lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
well shesi I know Chad because we are neighbours by North,but fisrt they are not considered as West but central africa and secondly chadians are different from one region to another but these from the south are actually beautiful as well as these from North since you seem to like fulanish features, In Mali be careful a lot of them especially "bambara" tribe has features as ghanians so it depends that's why I told you to explain me what do you mean by west african features, and thanks for the compliment brother smiley but I wouldn't present myself in a beauty pageant even with this smile lol
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
blah blah blah womp womp womp.
bored.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

blah blah blah womp womp womp.
bored.

you should fark off then shouldn't ya
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

you should fark off then shouldn't ya
nope.
blah blah womp womp
still bored.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nayah:

well shesi I know Chad  because we are neighbours by North,but fisrt they are not considered as West but central africa and secondly chadians are different from one region to another but these from the south are actually beautiful as well as these from North since you seem to like fulanish features, In Mali be careful a lot of them especially "bambara" tribe has features as ghanians so it depends that's why I told you to explain me what do you mean by west african features, and thanks for the compliment brother smiley but I wouldn't present myself in a beauty pageant even with this smile lol

where do you get the idea i like fulani-ish features. i like them all babes. the ezewaever is the one who mentioned west african features. i was just giving him examples to refute his idea of a so-called west african features.
he was arguing no west african girl can have looks like this miss ghana. i was trying to say he was wrong. so we're infact saying the same thing.

i still maintain this ghana babe is ashanti. she has an ashanti name. although in ghana, intermarriage between the tribes is ubiquitous.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

it is not expressing your opinion that's the problem. it is foolishly expressing an opinion with such vigor when you have no tangible reason to back it up is what is worrisome.

You had no tangible evidence to back up your 'self-hate' assertion, yet you kept harping on about it. You're veering dangerously close to hypocrisy here.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

nope.
blah blah womp womp
still bored.

go suck on a dilldo why dont you. that should keep you entertained for a bit no? god forbid you should find pleasure in a sane discussion among educated adults that doesn't resolve around haute couture. pis s off.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
tony.c:

i fink the organisers of this [b]pergent in nigeria should be wipped first and sacked[/b]

We'd have to whip you and your English teacher first  grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

She dey spoil market 4 naija babes. . .many oyinbo people go think sey na so our girls dey ugly,italian visa go come scarce lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What has visa got to do with anything?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by HighChief4(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
Maybe one of these gals shuld represent naija

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
the Amaka lol blah blah is that you don't like the discussion? lol
Shesi in that case you're right there is no "West african" features since they'rereally mixed themselves,a guinean and a nigerian are west africans but do they look like each other not so sure
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

go suck on a dilldo why dont you. that should keep you entertained for a bit no? god forbid you should find pleasure in a sane discussion among educated adults that doesn't resolve around haute couture. pis s off.
besides, why are you upset? who told you i was talking about you in the first place? did i say @sheshi ?

or maybe you think you're boring so therefore i was referring to you
lmfao!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
texazzpete:

You had no tangible evidence to back up your 'self-hate' assertion, yet you kept harping on about it. You're veering dangerously close to hypocrisy here.

i think you'll find i provided ample evidence to back my assertion of self hate. although the rather nuanced nature of my points may have been lost on the weaker minds among us. so i kinda see where you're coming from.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

besides, why are you upset? who told you i was talking about you in the first place? did i say @sheshi ?

or maybe you think you're boring so therefore i was referring to you
lmfao!

weak.

let's pretend i didn't see that. come again.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
high chief what a imagination bro!!! looooool wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

weak.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by marcus1234: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
My chick is 100000000000000 prettier than em all PERIOD
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

weak.

and i will ask you again, what made you believe i was talking to you?
did i say @sheshi?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
Naturally, the chick is not ugly.

But for a competition as big as this, she doesnt hold water.

They just keep getting worst each year! Not that I trust the MGBN organization, if you have the money and the puzzy, you're in.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

i think you'll find i provided ample evidence to back my assertion of self hate. although the rather nuanced nature of my points may have been lost on the weaker minds among us. so i kinda see where you're coming from.

You provided no such 'evidence'. All you did was to show him that the features he felt sure were foreign could be found in pure blooded West Africans.
So how does his error of judgement translate to 'Self-hate' and 'inferiority complex'?

You can take the correction with grace or you can continue to cast these amusing insults my way. Your choice.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
texazzpete:

You provided no such 'evidence'. All you did was to show him that the features he felt sure were foreign could be found in pure blooded West Africans.
So how does his error of judgement translate to 'Self-hate' and 'inferiority complex'?

You can take the correction with grace or you can continue to cast these amusing insults my way. Your choice.

like i said, my nuanced points (in line with my generally low key nature) may have been lost of weaker minds. Let me break it down for you in simpler terms. I feel benevolent today.

He argued that the miss ghana was mixed hence her good looks. i predicted self hate. which he denied by saying he believes she's mixed because traits like hers are not found in west africa (the same traits that make her beautiful that is). therefore implying that west africans are not beautiful.
is that succinct enough for you?

you're welcome.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
@EzeUche

Ehrrrm You're wronng. The chick does not have to be mixed. The bridge of the nose or the color of the skin does not classify a person's ethnicity.

Ok, am going to post a few pix and you can guess what their ethnicity is. . .

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IfL2RoqAOoQ/RbhltbELYxI/AAAAAAAAAK4/LqybgdFf9vE/s400/dolapo2.jpg[/img]

chcik in the purple : [img]http://3.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/R95x6loAJiI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/Ck1mL-eJCpQ/s400/ty.JPG[/img]

These are all Yoruba women . . . . Not mixed.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by HighChief4(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nayah:

high chief what a imagination bro!!! looooool wink

That seems the only thing they do best these days
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
Infact, thinking about it now, one of those women would have made a better "Miss Nigeria Universe" candidate undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

like i said, my nuanced points (in line with my generally low key nature) may have been lost of weaker minds. Let me break it down for you in simpler terms. I feel benevolent today.

He argued that the miss ghana was mixed hence her good looks. i predicted self hate. which he denied by saying he believes she's mixed because traits like hers are not found in west africa (the same traits that make her beautiful that is). therefore implying that west africans are not beautiful.
is that succinct enough for you?

you're welcome.

And you prove my point again. Your 'self-hate' diagnosis is only based on a loose and perhaps inaccurate interpretation of his words. Not on the 'tangible evidence' you insisted he must present.

While your lofty opinion of your own intelligence is somewhat amusing, you clearly add nothing intellectual to this discussion.
This conversation is over;  You cannot be reasoned with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.