Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track (8294 Views)

Julius Berger Commences Repair Works On MCC, Onitsha Pedestrian Bridge(photos) / Ongoing Repair Works On Anthony-Oworonshoki Road In Lagos (Photos) / LASG Plans for Closure Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway For 4 Months Repair Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by alphonsojaybaz: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2019
STABILITY RETURNS AFTER COMPLETION OF REPAIR WORKS ON AGEGE RAIL TRACK
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2019/01/stability-returns-after-completion-of.html

Following the recent derailment of a passenger train along Ashade ram market in Agege community, Lagos Mainland, Eyes Of Lagos can report that normalcy has returned to the area after the completion of repair work on the rail track.
In addition, train services have resumed in earnest with residents already using the service to access their various destinations.
Recall that the accident occurred at about 7:00am last Thursday when two coaches on the train coming from Ijoko, Ogun State and heading to Ebute Metta in Lagos State skidded off its track at Ashade ram market in Agege, Lagos Mainland, leaving residents and bystanders in shock.
Due to the development, a combined team of rescue officers and the men of the Lagos State Public Works swung into action cordoning off the area, to pave way for immediate repair of the rail track at Mangoro Ashade.

At the time of the accident, scores of passengers using the train were feared injured with residents and bystanders rushing to their aid before the arrival of rescue and emergency service providers.

3 Likes

Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by kenodrill: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Good
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by odeade1(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Good
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Olachase(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
the place way I pass go work this morning the road is rail is still under repair buh why people day lie like this

2 Likes

Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Icon4s(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Crude Repair and maintenance work. Who did we offend in this country? angry
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by dareyking(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Tunasco4u(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
OK
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Adequate maintenance in Nigeria is equal to 0
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Antichristus: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
BAD REPORTING. WHERE IS THE RAILTRACK. SHAME ON NIGERIAN JOURNALISTS AND MEDIA.
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by oyetunder(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2019
still struggling to maintain ancient properties.

1 Like

Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by jayson87: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2019
At this stage i will recommend we sell this country and give everyone their change. If at this age, we still make repairs and construction works like this. Shabby and abysmal
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2019
jayson87:
At this stage i will recommend we sell this country and give everyone their change. If at this age, we still make repairs and construction works like this. Shabby and abysmal

The selling sef will be done with corruption and greediness...

This is Nigeria!
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by PythonDancer: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Olachase:
the place way I pass go work this morning the road is rail is still under repair buh why people day lie like this
You’re the liar here
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by chidooh1: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2019
I would be using that road this morning , if you lie i will not like it, lies strive in this government so much.
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Pabloosas(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Kudos to them. But do we always have to wait till a mishap happens before we do what’s right? sad
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Wande22(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Olachase:
just like their uncle "lie muhammed"
Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Koolking(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Olachase:

Do you mind all these pseudo bloggers, they sit in their house, generate a farce and call it report just for attention. Ashade part has been closed since last Thursday till this morning. Traffic around the environs has been hectic in the past days.

1 Like

Re: Stability Returns After Completion Of Repair Works On Agege Rail Track by Ken4agent(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
If that insedence no happen dem no go fix that rail problem..... Country ara!

(1) (Reply)

Bta To Dubai....info Needed / UK Visiting Visa Applcation Delay / Cable Visa Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.