Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me (4856 Views)

Airtel Operamini Data Problems / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by emirateone: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2007
Hi guys,
Am having a problem,i cant get operamini to work on my phone,its says fail to connect anytime i tried to perform the network setup,and i have gprs setting and is working fine,an using celtel gprs,but when i tried it with MTN gprs,its works fine.Please can anyone help out.am using motorola C975
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by emirateone: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2007
Hi guys,
Am having a problem,i can't get operamini to work on my phone,its says fail to connect anytime i tried to perform the network setup,and i have gprs setting and is working fine,an using celtel gprs,but when i tried it with MTN gprs,its works fine.Please can anyone help out.am using motorola C975
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by nazzyon(m): 4:11am On May 02, 2007
Delete the one you have on your phone.

Visit the opera mini site and and download a fresh mini. It should help.

I had the same problem years back but that's what I did.
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by emirateone: 4:55am On May 02, 2007
Have tried that,have deleted and installed another one but still not working,is complaining about network problem,it could not detect my internet settings.Please so you have any idea what the problem is,or are you using celtel,if you are can you send me your activation setting,
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by feelgood(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2007
opera mini is a java application. check to ensure that your java settings in your motorola are turned on
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by feelgood(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2007
opera mini is a java application. check to ensure that your java settings in your motorola are turned on. Once that is on then ur opera mini shd come alive
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by joefit4gur(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2007
Halllo, I think what you need to do is try and get your CELTEL SIM actvated for Internet use (send internetgprs Phone Model Phone Make to +232 - Try around 12am - 3am, It should go around that time, wait some minutes and you will get a text message to confirm that your line has been avtivated for internet use (Please note that if you send only wapgrps Phone model Phone make to +232, it will ONLY activate your line for the WAP BROWSER but not for the Internet) So when you get the settings, save it into your phone and activate it. Reboot your phone, and if it still doesnt work, go to the JAVA or ACCESS POINT SETTINGS on your phone and change the ACCESS POINT SETTINGS to internet.celtel.ng.com

GBAO!!!!

You're ready to use OPERA!!!

Peaceeee!!!
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by maxjax(m): 3:26am On May 10, 2007
Yeah dude! U hav just said it all. But i advise u if it dnt work! Just flush d fone n' get urself a nokia fone:-)
Re: I Cant Operamini To Work On My Phone,can Anyone Help Me by emirateone: 12:31am On May 15, 2007
Thanks for your help guys,am gonna try what you all said, You the best

(1) (Reply)

Best Glo Tariff Plan For Browsing - Comes With 6gb Free Data / More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k / JUMIA MOBILE WEEK RELOADED 2016 is Now LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.