Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" (2715 Views)

Im A Freight Forwaarder / Car Dealers Beware Of Fake Transaction Alert! / IMPORT YOUR CAR(S) THROUGH COTONUO'S PORT: IM HERE TO OFFER YOU BEST SERVCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by mark11: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2010
NAIRALAND:

Bewares of fake testimonies on this forum, I almost fall victim but God is on my side.

My experience was too bad. I follow a testimony given by on chealse and I almost get scammed but God answered my prayer.

I dont know when we will stop deceiving ourselves? There are lots of real people on this forum,even i have make an arrangement with one of these cars dealer on this site (Ademmlabi, femi2010, tadeus)before I come across fake testimony but God saved me.I wil give one of these people trial next week because I have been following their page and I think im okay with them

Im not a member of NAIRALAND but one of my friends introduced me to this site when i told him about my plan about getting cars in cotonoo.

If this car dealer did not stop deceiving people here, I will expose him because with all what I passed through from him last week, he still go ahead deceiving people with fake testimonies.

BEWARE
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by byns: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2010
what you have succeeding in doing is promoting Ademmlabi, femi2010, tadeus- if you really nearlly got scammed you would not hesitate to expose the criminal.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2010
So many scammers here,i other day i just gave my e mail add for some information,before you say jack robison,they have started to send different emails about different businesses.something i dont recieve before.From fellow nigerians
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Jomodupri(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2010
SUPPORTED !!!

Expose the scammer to help other nlanders.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by tyor: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2010
Oga Mark, Apologies for bad words i'll use in this post.

You are nothing less than a scammer, if u do not expose this Fraudsters. If someone had exposed these people, u would probably not fall prey.

Expose them or you would be included in the list of scammers.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by femmy2010(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2010
Got a swollen head for the fact that i am on your list of possibles BUT what good are you doing to fellow Nairalanders if you do not expose the erring Nairalander?
My advice is expose him and let others know what he did wrong.

Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by vinmol: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ mark II if u do not expose them u are a scammer too!
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by BizBooks(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ Mark11,

We respect your right to remain annonymous. But please tell us what happened so we can decide for ourselves whether this was indeed a scam or not. You may leave out the dealer's name or just call him Dealer X.

An explosive allegation such as this can tarnish the image of dealers on NL. If you are not willing to provide further information, then consider deleting this thread.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by mrsebe: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2010
Bizbook i love your word.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2010
@Poster
What u are saying is rubbish.U are a lair
If u know that Ademmlabi, femi2010, tadeus
are legitimate why did u not contact them?
U think we are badies here,right. . . . . . .
I nor blame u at all
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Busybody2(f): 2:41am On Aug 14, 2010
mark11:

NAIRALAND:

Bewares of fake testimonies on this forum, I almost fall victim but God is on my side.

My experience was too bad. I follow a testimony given by on chealse and I almost get scammed but God answered my prayer.

I dont know when we will stop deceiving ourselves? There are lots of real people on this forum,even i have make an arrangement with one of these cars dealer on this site (Ademmlabi, femi2010, tadeus)before I come across fake testimony but God saved me.I wil give one of these people trial next week because I have been following their page and I think im okay with them

Im not a member of NAIRALAND but one of my friends introduced me to this site when i told him about my plan about getting cars in cotonoo.

If this car dealer did not stop deceiving people here, I will expose him because with all what I passed through from him last week, he still go ahead deceiving people with fake testimonies.

BEWARE

According to this post;

You were nearly scammed by someone whom Chelsea gave a testimony and was singing the praise of, namely Larry4show and Sholasho undecided

You found he was a scammer in the nick of time and opened this thread to warn people undecided

Now you have decided to do business with either Tadeus, Ademlabi or Femmy2010 next week because you "feel" they have good testimonies from buyers undecided

Do you even understand yourself at all undecided undecided undecided Hmmm
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by gestapo(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2010
From all evidences made before me,

The poster (mark11) is another Cotonou dealer who just registered/posted to discredit larry4show out of envy and/or jealousy.

It is sad that people would go any length to pull down a fellow competitor.

I wish to implore members to live and let live, the sky is big enough for all of you to fly, and if you're good at what you do/ destined to do, the sky would be your limit.

Cheers

G.

( Head, auto section sanitation committee )
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2010
@Nlander,
I can't just believe this, Fellow nairalanders, I can't believe what I just read. Thank Goodness I posted chelseabmw's car in my compound. The last time I went to cotonou this week was monday and it was for a nairalander that we deposited $100 and 5k naira for a 2004 highlander that I have its pics on nairaland. Who is this Mark11? Am sure nairaland need to have a run check on people like this. Maybe I need to remind you that I've been on here for close to 3yrs and have always seen to good integrity of cotonou dealer's as a whole. I really would appreciate an ip check on this user, veryfrank and also car dealer from cotonou. The moderator could expose this guy. I'm a software engineer and I know how possible this can be traced from IP address. A treat to this would be appreciated cause people like this need to be wipped out.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by femmy2010(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2010
Larry,
If there is nobody trying to pull us down it simply mean we arent making and progress and it means we arent much higher than our adverseries.
You stated that the sky is big enough for all to spread and flap their wings but image soilers do not see things that way.
Just keep doing what you know how best to do and let your dealings always vindicate you.
One love.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2010
@Nairalander,
I've been on here so long with just 1 name and just 1 integrity up. That I always fight for. Nairalander, this thread has become an important thred to us. I want you all to ask Londoncool, what really happened with the uk/us thread he created. I know who is behind all this and willing to call out there names. But I want londoncool to come tell you all what happened with him. Same people are veryfrank, mark11. Cos they've over different names they deal with on with here. Cotonou deal started long back with ayodeji1 & myself and its always been peaceful.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2010
Londoncool called me himself and told me everything. So he should come tell nairalander.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2010
@poster,
Not smart enough. Me and ademlabi did business together. U just a fool that is jobless. Nairalnder, I'll post d car we got for ademlabi's customer apart from my own highlander 04 for my Customer I'll post d maxima 2004 model when I get on my system. Moderator please wip out people like this.still run the ip check.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2010
mark11:

NAIRALAND:

BEWARE

God shocked shocked shocked shocked I just saw my name now oooooo
I never this post was because of me. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by marcus1234: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2010
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2010
@nairalander,
this is the picture of the car i got together with Ademlabi for his customer, that his saying he would have followed Ademlabi,

Why would Mark11 or whatever you call yourself be wasting your time bringing down what the Lord has lifted up?

Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2010
Am so pissed off right now and i feel like getting down on u
U suck man
U really suck
I will be coming to badagary soonest,then i believe u will see the fire in me
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2010
femmy2010:

Got a swollen head for the fact that i am on your list of possibles BUT what good are you doing to fellow Nairalanders if you do not expose the erring Nairalander?
My advice is expose him and let others know what he did wrong.

Expose me?I don't think u are on ur right senses
What are u guys up to?That i bought a car from larryshow4u
and u are here saying that we should be exposed?
Now i am starting to suspect u too.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Tadeus(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2010
@ chelseabmw

Dont includes me on your list because I think the poster hav problem somewere.

@ moderator

i thnk the right thing to do is to check d ip of the poster

I thnk this is another controversial issue and clueless issues.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2010
@Tadeus
I will always include u cos i believe u have a hand in this rubbish
Just stay clear
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2010
NAIRALANDERS

Please read on how i got my avalon

My Experience In Cotonou
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-484056.64.html

My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485204.96.html

My Avalon Involved In An Accidient

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-492687.32.html
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by ayodeji1(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]what is nairaland turning into?na wa o!it never used to be like this.but now,its full of haters.it really sucks! undecided

@mark11,
              what exactly is ur point here?if u dont have better things to say,then keep ur mouth sealed.haba!is it a must to post?

@all car dealers,
               if u are genuine,keep up the good work.and if u are fake,change ur ways cos it pays better to be straight.but if u choose to still be fake,u should know that what goes around comes around.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by sholasho(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2010
Moderator,
Please you don't need to allow this thread go astray before you expose that dude playing this prank. All this your way of trying to tarnish larryshow's image won't work. I know who this person is but with all due respect moderator expose this guy asap or I will do it myself when I won't be able to condone this again. Thanks
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by stormm: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2010
@ all
'I will expose, I know the people behind this' Arrant nonsense. EXPOSE if u guys are not weaklings. The case of ptconsult is still ongoing and people here are prevaricating when somebody is threatening your livelihood. Are you businessmen at all?

Implied doubts on this forum will affect all dealers. ACT NOW and ACT FAST.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by sholasho(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2010
@stormm,
who is in charge to Expose this dude? gestapo Then tell her to do the right thing.
Not until when she refuse to act then another option might come in do you copy?
Thanks
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2010
@Nlander,
  I see the truth about this has been found. God would continue to bless those who have good hearts & never wish there fellow being bad. & for those that do otherwise. Otherwise happen to them. An image that doesn't take 1 day to be built CAN'T be tarnished in a day.

You might keep silence and never talk on this thread again, as every1 has been talking. "Mark11" but coming up with another ID wouldn't help you. May you meet yours on the way
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by jidobaba(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
all these cotonou guys ,
sure they concluded some deals but how are we certain that they would not hesitate to scam a hapless buyer if the opportunity presents itself?
no office address,
no profile pictures,
no house address,
no guarantees whatsoever( except their self-posted 'testimonies')
and you ask me to make a deposit, then full payment before my car will be delivered to me in 3-5 days
is that crazy or what?
btw statistics show that most scam victims feel unable to present their cases on the same boards where they met the scammer
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by sholasho(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
jidobaba,
If i can understand you.
"btw statistics show that most scam victims feel unable to present their cases on the same boards where they met the scammer"
but when they make testimony of the delivery of the car for people who are willing to buy from cotonou to see its true.
Look when you meet a Cotonou dealer and ask of information like want to know his/her house and all even if you want some form of identity
you dont need to panic when buying from cotonou.
I need to take my time later to explain alot to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

24-seater Ferry Boat, Double Outboard Motors+generator For Lighting And Ac. / Mint 2005 Bmw 745li **** Very Neat! 3.6m now 3.4M / Toyota Camry (muscle) 2008 Model (newly Reg'd With Thumb-start)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.