Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble (9810 Views)

Poll: Which will you prefer?

Chelsea's Quadruple: 53% (7 votes)
Man Utd's Treble: 46% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Demise Of The Treble Dream / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? / Man U Wins Treble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by PDF: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2007
It's no news that arsenal's going end this season trophyless. So I'll like to ask, if you were to choose between Chelsea's quadruple or Man Utd's treble, which will you prefer?

This question goes to the gunners only and maybe other fans apart from chelsea's and manchester united's
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
[size=20pt]Man u[/size]

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by whitelexi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2007
I'll go with the better team, they play a little like my boys - nice passes. . . I'll place my money on Man u. chelsea are a bunch of old men who use agbari to win matches unfairly, i hope they dont win anything; liverpool will beat them in the champions league, and Man U will do the rest in the other cups, but i'm backing liverpool to win the champions league grin
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by mukina2: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
this season NL will die .with treble and Quadruple tongue
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2007
@whitelexi

[size=13pt]
I respect ur point of view.i can also go with ur flow. thank u man
 Liverpool ,or Man u.  not chelsea @ all.[/size]
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Razorr(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
[size=30pt]BACK TO BACK CHAMPS![/size]

[size=50pt]E EASY?[/size]

[size=16pt]Chelsea would definitely get the quadrupple if Jose Mourinho has anything to say about it![/size]  grin

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by mukina2: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
Razorr:

[size=30pt]BACK TO BACK CHAMPS![/size]

[size=50pt]E EASY?[/size]

[size=16pt]Chelsea would definitely get the quadrupple if Jose Mourinho has anything to say about it![/size]  grin   grin

did you have to scream so loud grin grin
[size=19pt]
i know manscum will wean trouble and chelsea will get quallops grin[/size]
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Razorr(f): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2007
Mukina, what is Manscum? Is that the name of a football club?

I have never heard about them o!

They must be so irrelevant!  grin   grin

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by mukina2: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
Manscum is the name of a group of devils whose only purpose is to be infected with muppet rabies grin

they live at old trashfors .the theatre of nightmares

their manager is a gay grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Razorr(f): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
OH OK!  shocked  I remember now. . .

I believe I've seen them somewhere in the media!

They are the team with one guy called Roonnini or something like that. The guy who resemble's his great great grandfather who was a chimpanzee.   grin

The press also talked about one guy in their team with fast legs who is supposed to be gay. I heard the guy was harrassed by Wacko Jacko when he was a kid. The guy's name is Ronolaldo or something like that!  grin   grin

The funiest thing about that team is their coach whose mouth is always moving. They say he is suffering from chewinenialaises - A disease that makes your mouth move constantly.

I heard that team is aiming for a Treble with some scummie players.

Na wa o!   grin   grin

They must be a bunch of jokers. So they are planning to wrestle with almighty Chelsea for Trophies abi? They are drunk!   grin   grin

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by danniecool(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2007
Razorr I feel u, That a good analysis of those trouble team, manscum or what it is called!

Chelsea will demonish, destroy and trash dem
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Hugoboi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
I wish y'all hold these predictions till d end of may.The Red devils no dey yarn plenty.Seeing is believing.

ManU 4 Laif grin
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by kitaun(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hmmn . . . na wa o ! !
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
hmmmm !!!!

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
win and we will know that chel$$$sea is the really London club.
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Razorr(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2007
Damy, thanks for helping me promote my club and my gin! shocked grin grin I love you! kiss grin grin

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
I though as much, cos chelsea fans are so ?.

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by lalaboi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
its! manutd single

chelsea treble!

biko! dash dem 1!
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by toosyno(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
Why una just dey run una mouth when the whole trophies belong to chelsea?

We are the Champion.

Blues for life.
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by mukina2: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2007
Razorr you are crazy

chelski and scummies suck trouble or wahala grin
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Hugoboi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
End of May determines evrything ok!! So to all ManU hatas,shut ur mouf and wait till then!!
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by mukina2: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2007
fear  .afraid to say my name grin
dnt worry i wnt call that sweet name grin grin

manscum  for more trouble tongue

@author you didnt add none of the above
so the rest of mankind can vote grin grin
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2007
@everbody

Please

e.g    2006 Barcelona smiley          2007 Man u wink,     or liverpool cheesy.
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by toosyno(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2007
@Damy

U be one funny guy, Why you go just rule chelsea out when you know say na we be the team to beat?
End of may determines everything.

Wait and see, Blues for life
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Damy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2007
ok i wil wait , but sure that they will not F**k up that game cos i rather be sleeping of watching the down fall of any club.
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Mustay(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2007
You'd better sleep.
Carling cup-CHELSEA
fa cup-ChelSEa
uefa- CHELsea
epl- Chelsea
it happens once in 8 years!
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Hugoboi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mustay

Which planet u dey? cus u cant definitely be on earth.>>The weed ur smoking is givin u too much of a high.I think u betta chill

[size=19pt]ManU 4 Eva[/size]
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Mustay(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hugoboi and his posts!
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Mustay(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2007
Dry gin is what we take during half time. That's y we always score late goalsgrin
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by tocdee(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2007
for the champs league. thought chelsea fans should know: carvalho, ballack, robben out with injury. essien suspended (also caught driving drunk). ballack, j.cole,drogba and diarra facing suspensions if booked. and finally
boulahrouz could pair up with terry at the back. shocked whats going on?
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Hugoboi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
for the champs league. thought chelsea fans should know: carvalho, ballack, robben out with injury. essien suspended (also caught driving drunk). ballack, j.cole,drogba and diarra facing suspensions if booked. and finally
boulahrouz could pair up with terry at the back. whats going on

How una wan take win now? With Kuyt,Bellamy,Gerrard and John "bulletshot" Riise on the prowl.E no go easy, >> No be small thing.I pity Chelski.Down with Blue
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by Iman3(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2007
Will the Russians win the quadruple? Will Tony Yayo ever be the US President? Will girls ever learn to close their leg when they see me?

This answer to all these is a simple No

You have as much chance of winning the quadruple as Utomi of winning the Presidency.You guys should stop dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favourite Quotes From Football Commentators / Luton Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 30th December 2023 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 31st October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.