Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78063 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 1:44am On Sep 04, 2010
^^wrong
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2010
dyabman:

how has this affected Chelsea has a football club over the past 5-6 years. . .  lipsrsealed undecided who cares about youth ? establish yourself somewhere else and we come buying , simple!

That is assuming we have the money to buy. You can't sustain a club that way. Have you ever taken time to look at the books of Chelsea. If it hasn't affected us in the last 5-6 years, then you know we are slowly digging our own grave of impending oblivion. As at this morning, we can't even afford to buy Rory Delap without Roman's input.
Is that what you want for Chelsea?

Meanwhile Jeffery Bruma has signed a new [url=http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2141953,00.html]four year contract.[/url]
Hope we can capture Kakuta's commitment as well.

Nemanja Matic joined Vitesse on a year-long loan and so has Rajkovic.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
This Rajkovic and his numerous loans. When is he planning to establish himself? We have had this boy since he was 15 and we paid £2m for him.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
nateevs:

That is assuming we have the money to buy. You can't sustain a club that way. Have you ever taken time to look at the books of Chelsea. If it hasn't affected us in the last 5-6 years, then you know we are slowly digging our own grave of impending oblivion. As at this morning, we can't even afford to buy Rory Delap without Roman's input.
Is that what you want for Chelsea?
I wonder why you are shocked by this statement.
Many of your club's fans dont understand this aspect of football.
For dem sef, if Chelsea gets liquidated today, they simply move on. . . . .
Maybe switch to Manchester citeh
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2010
HNIC:

I wonder why you are shocked by this statement.
Many of your club's fans dont understand this aspect of football.
For dem sef, if Chelsea gets liquidated today, they simply move on. . . . .
Maybe switch to Manchester citeh

When we need your valuable advice or input (that's if you have any to offer) we would ask for it

now kindly crawl back to the trophyless thread/pit you came from
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2010
I second that^^^
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2010
jalether:

When we need your valuable advice or input (that's if you have any to offer) we would ask for it

now kindly crawl back to the trophyless thread/pit you came from
Like the saying goes 'Truth Is Bitter'
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by TiboLaw(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
I`m Chelsea Fan too. I hope our favorite team will win Champions League at this year.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
HNIC:

Like the saying goes 'Truth Is Bitter'

Coming from a supporter of a club that's been trophyless for half a decade. on a serious note: why are some arsenal fans so shameless

Common Spurs and Portsmouth don win more trophies than you lot in the last five years and you still get mouth to yab your superiors. that defies logic.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
jalether:

Coming from a supporter of a club that's been trophyless for half a decade. on a serious note: why are some arsenal fans so shameless

Common Spurs and Portsmouth don win more trophies than you lot in the last five years and you still get mouth to yab your superiors. that defies logic.
Superiors?
I laugh in a London accent.
I am sure that was a sick joke.
Typical Chav
Footie for you, started five years ago.
Spill out the trophies your club has won and let me reel out mine!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
Don't mind HNIC. If Arsenal weren't winning trophies in 1998, he would never have joined em.

I'm the only nigga here who's been supporting my club long before they were successful
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Ibime:

Don't mind HNIC. If Arsenal weren't winning trophies in 1998, he would never have joined em.

I'm the only nigga here who's been supporting my club long before they were successful
Naah, . .
Really don't mind whatever club u support
But treating the last 5 years like its the only time football has ever been played is what newbie Chavs hold on to.
The guy should go read up Chelsea's History grin!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
HNIC:

Superiors?
I laugh in a London accent.
I am sure that was a sick joke.
Typical Chav
Footie for you, started five years ago.
Spill out the trophies your club has won and let me reel out mine!

All that one na story

Let's compare both club's achievement and head to head in the last 5 years, we are talking about the last 5/6 years.

only losers make references to past glory. Going by your daft logic, Everton has won more championship than us and as a

result they are chelsea's superior, where are they NOW. see wetin drogba don turn gayners into cheesy grin

Dayo was right when he said Gayners are the daftest mofos on planet earth.

HNIC:

Naah,  . .
Really don't mind whatever club u support
But treating the last 5 years like its the only time football has ever been played is what newbie Chavs hold on to.
The guy should go read up Chelsea's History grin!

And you have been supporting arsenal your whole life, since childhood. bloody wastewipe
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2010
jalether:

All that one na story

Let's compare both club's achievement and head to head in the last 5 years, we are talking about the last 5/6 years.

only losers make references to past glory. Going by your daft logic, Everton has won more championship than us and as a

result they are chelsea's superior, where are they NOW. see wetin drogba don turn gayners into cheesy grin

Dayo was right when he said Gayners are the daftest mofos on planet earth.

You are still on this.
I ask again.
Why are you restricting the arguement to just 5 years ago?
Or for you, Chelsea came into existence 5 years ago?
How about the 50 years you played without a league trophy?
U want us to wish that away
If you cant answer these questions
I must say, you need to STFU
Or let me help you, since you are a CHAV
You have been our superior for the last 5 years.
BUT we are your superiors, if we look at footie for the past number of years before 5 years ago!
Superiors my foot.

jalether:

And you have been supporting arsenal your whole life, since childhood. bloody wastewipe

Ni**a,
You don't know me from jack and I have no need to say when I became a Gooner.
It may be this year, it may be decades ago.
I repeat. . . .
Let's see your trophies(not just from 2005) and I will show u mine
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2010

how convenient? why not the the last 15 or 50 years? is it not a disgrace that your club has been in existence for over a century and you can only speak of half a decade?
Maybe a Man City fan can say they are greater than Liverpool cos they finished above them last season.

only losers make references to past glory.

only an ignorant chav would make such a ridiculous statement. The history of a football club is one of the main measures of it's greatness. What makes Real Madrid the greatest club in the world? The fact they havent won anything for two seasons?What makes Liverpool arguably the greatest club in England? That they havent won anything in four years?

Clubs shouldnt make reference to past glory? hehehe, Jalether is embarrassing himself.

Going by your daft logic, Everton has won more championship than us and as a result they are chelsea's superior, where are they NOW.

Define what you mean by "superior". Historically, current squad strength, financially? At least Everton can afford to buy Rory Delap grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 2:32am On Sep 09, 2010
okay, let's admit our history sucks and yours is glorious. . .but we were not born into history.
We were not there when they were not winning anything. when i began to fall in love with footie, Chelsea were one of the top teams in England. . .almost always at the top 5 of the league. It's not as if we just jumped out from oblivion to claim this present glory.
then it was our turn to be miserable, but now, the gayners just have to endure what we endured and HOPE that one day, they too might start winning things again. smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chelseabmw(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
loser are talking rubbish here. . .tropyless people
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2010
Support Chelsea from 1905 till date and someone like me that starts 2002 we are on the same page , i see no difference in that . . .

@ Nateevs

I understand what you guys are fighting for but at this moment we need to be patient , we shouldn't make bringing up youth for 40 million pounds market value our priority now , lets face our current squad and yes for the future we have delac , Matic , kakuta , borini they can be world stars in the nearest future, lets not worry OK , people at the TOP over there will make things right for the future.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2010
Congrats

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^he deserves it. . .even deserves more than that
4 wins in 4 games
12 points out of 12
16 goals. . .average of 4 per match

We're flying. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
Kakuta getting a playing time, now that's what I'm talking about

Hope the trend continues
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
Honestly that's what should happen.
Give them playing time. Let them feel desired.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
Superb display from the lads last night.Was particularly impressed wiv Benayoun's performance,typified by that exquisite pass to DS for the fourth goal.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
Josh mc eachran made his debut yesterday. . NICE ONE.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^ yep, He is prob one of our most intelligent players.

last night's victory shows that our young lads can be up to the task when called upon. . . . will love to see more of that this season

from Ancelotti.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by v3: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Jalether, i'm waiting for the thread  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^ Go wait for him in the bedroom. Instead of telling everyone about your GAY fetishes
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by v3: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
Your mind needs cleansing, jalether knows what i'm on about.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ja-brassiere,

Give him what he wants o and we can rest on this thread
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by bandely(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2010
LMOA @ Ja-brassiere!

Unku Dayo, abeg no kill me o.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2010
21 goals scored,4 points clear at the top with only 5 games played.This is remarkable.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ lalaboi, abeg drop me email

ibime@hotmail.co.uk

I need to yarn you quick thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.