Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator (36068 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Teenage Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels has Blasted President Buhari in an acceptance speech she posted on her Instagram page stating that she has agreed to become the Youth Campaign Coordinator for former Vice President  Atiku Abubakar.
She wrote

I'm Regina Daniels. Proud to be 100% Atikulated with Atiku Abubakar who is in the race to become Nigeria's next President. I accept my appointment as Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood with humility and youthful zeal. Atiku is a youth-friendly leader who has assured that every 4 out of 10 of his cabinet will be a youth. It can't sure get any better.
The incumbent called President "Bubu" is a myriad of lies, inuendos, deceits, incompetence, tyranny, inability, inadequacies, glaring misfit and the downright collapse of the basic structure of the Nigerian society. The drift is brazen. The nation is at crossroads. The land bleeds from hunger and inertia. It's time to steer the ship away from caput. From Bama to Bori, Aba to Abuja, kaura Namode to Kaduna, the sky is gloomy.
Time for Nigerian Youths to join me and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future.

See full details below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/teen-actress-regina-daniels-blasts-buhari-as-she-becomes-atikus-youth-campaign-coordinator-details/

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by booblacain(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2019
For the poster above me, the Regina Daniels is a youth and not a child, she has the right to support who ever has pledged to support the youth.

Guys, check bellow for the perfect gift for your lady's birthday. Perfect for the rainy and sunny season.

175 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by JoanHicks(f): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2019
She got alert

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2019
JoanHicks:
She got alert
obviously

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Taniaa(f): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
obviously
Isn't that white chicks on your DP

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by femmix112(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
she don get alert and she went to xame school with me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by KelvinCX(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2019
JoanHicks:
She got alert
ShawtttySoFyne:
obviously
If you need your own alert come and collect it

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by ainas247: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2019
smiley hmmm... I can't Say anything here..
Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by dokyOloye: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari is an ongoing disaster.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Atifku don enter her ministry why she no go talk rubbish
If you like mobilize the whole Nollywood, they won't still reach 2% of the vote Buhari would get in Enugu

Pmb till 2023

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by sureteeboy(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
If the APC crew had made the first offer, she would have come online here to insult Atiku. Nollywood celebrities always speaking from both sides of their mouth

32 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Pojomojo: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Can you mention the names of State House of Assembly member, House of Representatives members and Senator representing you at State and federal level without visiting Google. It time you take decise action on what happening in Nigeria than ONE celebrity abi na yeyebrities

19 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by UncleSnr(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Atiku is serious on this his youth issue oh.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by jk200: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
But that doesn't mean she should insult the president. she is too young for that.

The table might turn tomorrow and you may need the help of those who you have insulted in the past. How will you face them.

Don't let us support politicians blindly at our own detriment.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by ClearFlair: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
An age cheat and a corrupt politician. What a perfect match. Now run along...FeBuhari is coming.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Waakanda: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Issorite... anything just to send Bubu back to Dau...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by deepwater(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
lol
Ogirl, this is not Nollywood o!

Politics they burn person o...

You have a career ahead of you, election will come and go. Dont let it destroy your future.

Pass your message well without insults to your opponent.

Afterall, you fans are from both sides of the divide.

If a may ask, are you eligible to vote? If no, you have no business rallying round a campaign.

Own goal for PDP if you ask me.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by InaNla(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Congratulations, sister tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by bamvik(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
I jus dey imagine the kind bashing this girl go receive for Atikulating grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Spymaster2019(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2019
I know by may when atiku is sworn in. They willl l call off the strike. Unlike

Regina will get him more votes

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by InaNla(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
Fuckuignos:
Why all Atiku supporters are straight of child factory

We forget things very easily in this country, I wonder why we still attach any relevance to what Obasanjo says or thinks. This is the same guy that wanted to override our constitution to extend his corrupt regime.
n[/s]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Can we just Campaign without Blasting or Insulting others

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by highness25(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
booblacain:
For the poster above me, the Regina Daniels is a youth and not a child, she has the right to support who ever has pledged to support the youth.
Bro, I thought she's still 16?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by xoxocandy(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Be careful young lady. You are just a pawn in this game of Political chess.

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by xoxocandy(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
udo2018:
I thought she was not up to 18 years?
highness25:
Bro, I thought she's still 16?
she's 18

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by McMayowa(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by Kingsleydr(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
No nollywood prostitute should speak on the behalf of Nigerians, she've probably swallowed Atiku's cum.. Sowore or we continue with buhari 2019. Atiku issa scammer .

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Appointed As Atiku Abubakar's Youth Campaign Coordinator by millionboi2: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
The kind smell weh dis gal body go dey produce now ah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / Stop Marriage-Shaming Women - Elsie Okpocha (Video) / Mercy Johnson & Husband Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.