Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dj Neptune 123 Remix Featuring Mi, Naeto C & Da Gring - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Neptune 123 Remix Featuring Mi, Naeto C & Da Gring (3962 Views)

Watch P-square - Chop My Money (remix) Featuring Akon (toh Bad!) / Dj Neptune Presents Let's Naija Party Vol 5 Mixtape (free Download) / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dj Neptune 123 Remix Featuring Mi, Naeto C & Da Gring by jagudaman: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2010
Hot Joint from the Eva blazing DJ Neptune with MI, Da Grin & Naeto C. Whose verse was the hottest?

http://www.jaguda.com/2010/08/12/dj-neptune-123-hiphop-remix-feat-mi-naeto-c-da-grin/
Re: Dj Neptune 123 Remix Featuring Mi, Naeto C & Da Gring by eldee(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
Best from M.I so far this year . . . and M.I owned the song.
Excellent production, especially when they paused the beat fro Dagrin and did a Coolio.
I used to respect the DJ scratches on Modenine's old albums but DJ Neptune takes it to a whole new level.

Little dicks thinking that they fly you're a peacock
Wanna shoot at these pretenders I'm so Hitchcock
You're just a substitute the game already kicked-off

Pray that he doesn't tire(tyre) y'all got no spare

Your flow is bare, rhymes got nowhere(wear)
- M.I

Ki Ade pe lori, ki mic pe lowo
Ki or pe lenu, ki sneaker pe lese

Dagrin Naeto-C pelu M.I
Mo gbona bi radiator to ti sare many mile
Bere ni Lekki hiphop mo pe mo got the key
Bere ni Ajegunle try me wa fenu gunle
- Dagrin

The first line is a reference to the Yoruba greeting for Obas . . . 'May the reign last long' with the Dagrin Twist to it
And Dagrin does that flossing with the Yoruba+English rhymes.

Erm so who's that rapper that said his delivery can touch M.I??
Re: Dj Neptune 123 Remix Featuring Mi, Naeto C & Da Gring by oyeakd(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
the song is crazy

Was lucky to get an exclusive viewing of it with Bobby Boulders

the video is tite

They used an uncompleted building and DaGrin part was done very professionally , silhouettes and his real image/motions.

Mad , should be out soon

(1)

(DOWNLOAD MP3) Dj YK – Table Shaker / How To Make A Hit Song In Nigeria, As An Upcoming Artiste! / Post Your Itunes Screenshot Here To Help Song Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.