Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ideal Age To Lose Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideal Age To Lose Virginity (4453 Views)

The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by chayooh(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2010
at what age did you get dis-virgined?
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by tayoast(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2010
Whenever you think you are ready.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Moralistli(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2010
No 1da,schools are still on holiday, Children una no go make person laugh eyes out.

Get rid of it when it start scratchin u. go do it now now now, wetin u don dey enjoy for corner since.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by 5p1naz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
read your bible . . .
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by slex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
poster don't you have other things to think about undecided
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by vivaladiva(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
never
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by subtle: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2010
5p1naz:

read your bible . . .

nigerians, wen will u guys stop been unnecessarily religious? Anyway to u ,the poster i believe it shld be at a point wen one is able to handle responsibilities or beta still after marriage.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by 5p1naz(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2010
subtle:

nigerians, wen will u guys stop been unnecessarily religious? Anyway to u ,the poster i believe it shld be at a point wen one is able to handle responsibilities or beta still after marriage.

i assume u are not a christian so just pass by and dont quote me . . .never again. . .
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2010
Visit me i will tell you when is right. . .
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Osama10(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2010
When you are married.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by naijacann: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2010
I lost mine when I was 12, so much fun
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Vic2k3(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2010
12? **faints**
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by james1(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2010
@poster.tell us if you are a virgin and age;then advise will follow.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by MrCork1: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2010
6yrs old, with my teddy beer (Rupert)
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by subtle: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
subtle:

subtle:

[/quote
silly chic or guy, whoever u are.I think u intended dat to b a warning.TRY HARDERRRRRRRRRRRR.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Tinksh(f): 3:55am On Aug 17, 2010
When your old enough and responsible enough to take care of a child, cos you know that can happen, right?? I know for some people that would be never but some mature early. As long as you can handle the consequences.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by vivaladiva(f): 4:04am On Aug 17, 2010
tink sh==============yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
come on babes, i dont want u sounding like mobo444 d slowpoke
seriously ur telling me u wont have sex until u can afford nappies and child care plsssssssssssssssssssss get wiv d programm babes

am sure condoms r sold in aussie land and pleaseeeeeee contraceptives come in all sorts

this has got to b one of the most puritanical answer i have ever heard---this an read the bibble
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Tinksh(f): 4:08am On Aug 17, 2010
Settle down!!! You misunderstood. Poster asked what age, i am saying when you can handle the resposibilities if it turns out that way. Please, not everyone uses contraception or there wouldnt be so many abortions around and the pill doesnt always work for some people. Im not stupid, im realistic. I was working full time and supporting myself, you dont need to know the age but i was old enough to know what the deal was if it turned out bad. I know you dont like my comments for anywhere but i can still have an opinion even if its different to yours.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by vivaladiva(f): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2010
yeah alternative and constructive yes, but alternative and somehow unrealistic no------
i fink u prob sld google contraceptives, who knows u might afford ur self the pleasure of learning somin new today

trust me if u can have the heart to have an abortion, wats a piece of cake like taking contraceptives, which imposes more stress on the body
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by 5p1naz(m): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2010
get married b4 u do it. . . thats wat GOD wills. . .
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Tinksh(f): 4:29am On Aug 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

yeah alternative and constructive yes, but alternative and somehow unrealistic no------
i fink u prob sld google contraceptives, who knows u might afford your self the pleasure of learning somin new today

trust me if u can have the heart to have an abortion, wats a piece of cake like taking contraceptives, which imposes more stress on the body

You cant possibly think that if you use contraception you are 200% not going to get pregnant. Nothing is 100%. Condoms do fail. My youngest brother is a 'pill' baby and many cant take it cos it makes them ill. What about all the abortions and unwanted pregnancies, it happens in the real world so all i am saying is be prepared for the consequences, geez.
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Girl846(f): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

tink sh==============yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
come on babes, i dont want u sounding like mobo444 d slowpoke
seriously your telling me u wont have intimacy until u can afford nappies and child care plsssssssssssssssssssss get wiv d programm babes

am sure condoms r sold in aussie land and  pleaseeeeeee contraceptives come in all sorts

this has got to b one of the most puritanical answer i have ever heard---this an read the bibble

@vivaladiva I am assuming you are not Christian. undecided The commands in the bible can never become outdated and are still very applicable today!
There is nothing wrong with Tink_ish's answer (from a secular point of view) - you should never get into anything until you are ready to bear all the possible consequences and that includes sex because protection and birth control fail (unplanned pregnancy, std's etc).
It is the common sense way and responsible way to go about things in life!

@ poster - the age you get married!
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Tinksh(f): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2010
Girl846, very smart lady!! grin
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Hubcool: 5:47am On Aug 17, 2010
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by vivaladiva(f): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2010
bible blah blah blah---spare me all ur santctimonious bullshyte, the pill is if 99.99percent safe, that sld prevent almost everybody from getting pregnant and like i said there are a whole bunch of contraceptive methods out there so quit yapping on about how pill intolerant some people are------am guessing from all ur talk ur still a v and ur keeping it for that one darling person blah blah blah

no body is ever ready to bear all the bloooody consequences in life,if dat were the case the world wld become a boring and predictable place and of cos we wld all live in harmony like in the freaking garden of eden----which is prob where u aspire to b
u sound like u exist in a freaking bubble-----so one sud remain a virgin because there is a .1percent chance that contraceptives fail or because of the fear of catching an std ------plsssssssssssssssssssss----am guessing again that u wont venture out of ur house because of all the possible consequences that might result i.e u cld get hit by a car----u cld be shot in a drive by shooting----u cld get mugged----u cld catch a virus from some guy dat sneezes in the street----it must be obvious that it is impossible to list all he consequences of one single action let alone deal with it
the ideal age to loose ur virginity is a subjective one-----there r no hard rules to follow----lose ur virginity wen ur ready to lose it
not wen ur old enof to buy nappies or old enough to have a morgage,,,,,,,n when ur ready, use a condom or use contraceptives dat doesnt cause u to break out in a rash, cos if u dont u might get pregnant or impregnate some one or catch an std
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by Tinksh(f): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

bible blah blah blah---spare me all your santctimonious bullshyte, the pill is if 99.99percent safe, that sld prevent almost everybody from getting pregnant and like i said there are a whole bunch of contraceptive methods out there so quit yapping on about how pill intolerant some people are------am guessing from all your talk your still a v and your keeping it for that one darling person blah blah blah

no body is ever ready to bear all the bloooody consequences in life,if dat were the case the world wld become a boring and predictable place and of cos we wld all live in harmony like in the freaking garden of eden----which is prob where u aspire to b
u sound like u exist in a freaking bubble-----so one sud remain a virgin because there is a .1percent chance that contraceptives fail or because of the fear of catching an std ------plsssssssssssssssssssss----am guessing again that u wont venture out of your house because of all the possible consequences that might result i.e u cld get hit by a car----u cld be shot in a drive by shooting----u cld get mugged----u cld catch a virus from some guy dat sneezes in the street----it must be obvious that it is impossible to list all he consequences of one single action let alone deal with it
the ideal age to loose your virginity is a subjective one-----there r no hard rules to follow----lose your virginity wen your ready to lose it
not wen your old enof to buy nappies or old enough to have a morgage,,,,,,,n when your ready, use a condom or use contraceptives dat doesnt cause u to break out in a rash, cos if u dont u might get pregnant or impregnate some one or catch an std

Why you so angry?? You cant be that naive! Well hope it all works out for you. How old are you? cos you dont seem to not know the real world out there. Please educate yourself. Its just other opinions which is what the poster asked for. Chill!!!
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by IDEAPRINCE: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2010
HEY! comon gals n guys, what's this witch hunt all about? d poster asked a question.
for me, i'd say after u're married. any other time apart from then can and will bring serious consequences that one may live to regret. so after marriage is the ideal time. no contest wink
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by MrCork1: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
are u askin of the age to looose Womanliness? I dont undert stand!!!
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by ak21(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Poster, i dunno!!
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by DeepSoul(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ideal age should be 18.
Ideal situation should be when you are married.

And this is not about being sanctimonious or self-righteous.

No matter how long you have been on the wrong road, it is never too late to turn back wink
Re: Ideal Age To Lose Virginity by joanana(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] grin Wait till after marital biss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / One Night Stand / 5 Effective Home Remedies For Lifting Your Breasts In A Natural Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.