Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? (1521 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / Chat With A Prophet : / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by edochie(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
I would like to chat with Apostle Paul.Why? I sincerely want to know how he felt on encountering Jesus whom he was persecuting,what his missionary experience was like,How he really felt at first preaching about Jesus whom he was persecuting,How he felt in his times of his trial(prisons) and others,,
Kindly say the biblical person you would like to chat with and why?
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by MP007(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2007
Paul the apostle.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by edochie(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2007
@MP007

MP007:

Paul the apostle.

Kindly tell us why you would like to chat with Apostle Paul
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by MP007(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2007
Just wanna know abt his experience.Who he really felt before he was killed.what happned when the lord temporarily blinded him, what having double portion of anoiting feels like, the chanllenges of been an evagenlist , particularly one that use to be an athesit/.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by busygirl(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2007
Jesus--- the best of all bible characters, I would like to chat with him because i[s] have a thousand and one questions to ask him.[/s] I really love him, a simple but powerful young man, I'm sure he would be cute-looking too!
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by omoge(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2007
Solomon---why all those cucumbines? where you able to em em all of them? how did you manage? what herbs were you using?
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by MP007(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2007
omoge , u get issues o, we talking serious na so so sex u dey talk , i guess sigmoid freud was right abt we humans , sex and aggression
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by mrmayor(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2007
The Bible's greatest lover King Solomon,I just want to know how he was able to Sexually Satify 700 wives and 300 concubines.Guys you that to handle one woman is not easy not to talk of 1000 women,I comot cap for the randy king cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by ristic(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2007
Adam. i would like to know how he felt when he was created (at first b4 Eve came along) as the father of many generations.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by orekinky: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2007
want to know about him too shocked
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by kellorah: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
jesus. we got some scores to settle stuff to yarn
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by sisimose(f): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2007
Moses

just to know how he resisted the temptation to drown those whinning Isrealites at the red sea
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by faa(f): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
I'd love to chat with Abraham. I'd love to know where he drew his level of faith and trust from. I don't know of anyone who'd want to sacrifice their kid (for nothing in return) not even when they are "spirit filled."
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by lafile(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2007
Enoch. Wanna know how it felt like to spend time gisting and hanging out with God so much he forgot himself and strolled with God into heaven.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by IDINRETE: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2007
i would like to meet joseph and ask him why he was a babalawo (divination priest)
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by edochie(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2007
@orekinky
orekinky:

want to know about him too shocked

Kindly tell us who you would like to know and your reasons for that

Regards
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by queenesthr(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Queen Esther - to ask her what it takes to find Favour with the King and what it felt like to have the Royal Crown placed on her Head.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by AbuZola3(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
Jesu, i want to ask him why he committed suicide
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by KunleOshob(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jesu, i want to ask him why he committed suicide

To save you from eternal damnation which you are currently destined for. tongue
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by AbuZola3(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2010
I did not ask you so mind your business.

Kunleosh, if i accept xtrianity what are you going to give me ?
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by olabowale(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
@kunleOshob: a person who committed suicide will go to hell, for sure. Hence, he or she can never be a role model or a savior. so your statement in response to abu zola is actually off the mark. if what you are saying is correct, then you have just sanction suicidal killing, which will actually mean that you are an evil person!

you are rather a follower of paul who glorified all bad things, making them seemingly good, instead of what they really are! he didnt get that from Jesus for sure. and jesus couldnt have said that his suicide was to save anyone.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by KunleOshob(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Abuzola
I have nothing to give you, on the contrary you would be saving your soul.

@Alhaji Olabowale
I am sure you know that Jesus did not commit sucide, hence your remarks don't hold any water.
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by richjohn1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
solomon
I want to know have his head when it comes to women. grin
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
KunleOshob:

@Abuzola
I have nothing to give you, on the contrary you would be saving your soul.

@Alhaji Olabowale
I am sure you know that Jesus did not commit sucide, hence your remarks don't hold any water.
Dnt get ur self moved.No muslim will ever understand d mysterious God&d way he operates&operated.So they will want to enquire from xtians.Their islam is big enough to contain them yet they will still come to d other side for knowledge.When nxt u re asked about God/jesus,just refer d questioner to go ask Jesus&God themselves
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by AbuZola3(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
Kunleosh- if jesus didn't commit suicide then does that mean jesus does not have power over death ?

Christianity nawa
Re: Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
king david. i so much love the guy and i want to know how it felt to have so much grace upon ones life. he was a great king

(1) (Reply)

Does God Gives Riches And Wealth / Fathers, What Will You Do If A Pastor Cozas Your Daughter? / SHOCKING!!! Pst. Oyedepo & Pst. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.