Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" (23307 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by kenniefawole(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Winners Chapel member reveals how the church’s hand band delivered her form ritualists in Abuja. She shares her experience below

#GOD GAVE ME #DOMINION #OVERDEATH IN THE HANDS OF RITUALISTS.
#PRAISETHELORD My name is LETURA SAAGWE and I’m privileged to serve in the Sanctuary Keeping Unit and also Crowd Control Unit.

On Monday, the 14th of January,2019 is a day I will never forget in my life and one I will forever give glory to God. After the Communion Service on Monday, a brother gave me a lift to Maitama junction where I could easily get a car to Maraba where I live. Myself and a lady whom I met standing there, boarded a vehicle and unknown to us, the four guys in the car were ritualists. Immediately the car took off, the guy at the front seat told us that they were kidnappers and they were going to use us for sacrifice, he brought out a white substance and blew on our faces and immediately the other lady passed out, but because I am too defended to be a victim, the charm did not have effect on me, the God of Dominion neutralized it.

Immediately I began to pray and declared that I have dominion and as such, I can not die. I reminded God of the covenant I have with Him and the prophecies of His servant in the house, Pastor Chris Abraham. And while I was praying, they were busy beheading the other lady and cutting off the vital parts which they needed from her. I remember I had a mantle in my bag and as I tried to remove it they collected the bag from me. They searched it and took my phones and ATM cards, they asked me if I had money in the cards and I said yes, they brought out POS and began to make withdrawals. After the withdrawal, the driver ordered one of them to strangle me, brethren, they did everything possible to kill me but to no avail because my God was on duty.

When they became frustrated, they brought out knives and iron and started hitting me all over, they began to stab me all over with daggers but to no avail, one of them brought out a gun and shot at me twice but like my father Pastor Chris will say, God has built around me an inpenetrable wall of defence.

They started shouting and asking me where I was hiding the charm they thought I was using and one of them pointed at my dominion hand band and said that’s the charm she was using. They began to pull the hand band but They began to pull the hand band but the power was too much for them, they could not remove it. Out of anger and frustration, they tore my clothes and one of them attempted to have a carnal knowledge of me but the others refused him and said that wasn’t their mission and so he left me.

I was asked if I knew where I was and I said no, and they told me I was at Kaduna road and they asked if I knew my way back and I said no. They thereby drove back all the way and dropped me off at Wuse zone 3 by the road side. I checked my bag and discovered that my tablet phone was not taken and with that I was able to make calls and that was how I was rushed to the hospital.

I have come like that one leper to return all #glory, honour and adoration to the #God of #Dominion.
#ThankyouJesus #Hallelujah
Sister Letura Saagwe
#LFC
#winnerschapel
See Video https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/23/winners-chapel-member-reveals-how-the-churchs-hand-band-delivered-her-form-ritualists-in-abuja/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry
Only fools keep doubting the existence of a supernatural Being! One day we shall all give account of our wrong doing, every vile and profanity shall be tabled before us all. Am a sinner and my only well know sin is sexual immoralities ( Jah will forgive me) aside that ...I can say I have been doing what the Almighty required from me

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by GOFRONT(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank God

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Nbote(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
I believe her though some parts of d story is fabricated

17 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by kenniefawole(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
cc Lalasticlala
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by PigBenis(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
To cut story short... you dey pay your tithe, the other woman no dey pay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by AllenSpencer: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
And your pastor is using security instead of hand band grin grin grin

Mumu!

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by freemanbubble: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
isoright

Mumu story
So God gave you a preferential treatment and watched them kill the rest!

Sister abeg shut up

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by davillian(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Them no ready use you.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Uyi168: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
The hand band should have prevented u from being kidnapped in the first place..

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
You say wetin

Africans sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tufiakwa 2 ndi ogwu ego...

Nne u be daughter of zion no one shall use u ,

8 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by melanch(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Honestly whether it's a true story or lies. Have it in your mind that what ever you dearly believe, will work for you.

Quality content, site speed and backlinks can boost your website traffic and ranking on Google SERP. I do banklinks. Safe and natural. Let's chat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by sweetyme001(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Total and Utter bullshit.

You were delivered by divine providence !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Maitommi: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Keep lying to yourself. Another brainwashed individual. The odds were in your favor this time. A holier person, more mercy deserving person with ten handbands will still fall victim. What do you call that?

Tldr: Your church had no hand in the whole event. Even your so called "father" can fall victim and they'll harvest all his body parts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Mikkystorm: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
She is a winner.
She has dominated.
She's a living testimony.
Hurray! Our God liveth.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by rabonni(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
How God delivered her not hand band

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by lonlytroy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
So you want us to start wearing hand band abi while your pastor is crushing town with body guards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Originality007: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin i have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by AllenSpencer: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
davillian:
Them no ready use you.

No mind am!

May be her head nobbet value cos if E ripe well, she no go dey hear they form hand band story

Band you can't use to walk into ShopRite and shop for free, is that one band.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by iamuye(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
nollywood script cool.

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by frubben(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
all this things happened inside a car

ride on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by emeijeh(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na mantle na.

Works wella
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by truecommerce358: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bless God
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Chepy: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Church Band Or God? angry

2 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by davillian(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

No mind am!

May be her head nobbet value cos if E ripe well, she no go dey hear they form hand band story

Band you can't use to walk into ShopRite and shop for free, is that one band.
Hand ban and their pastor de use mobile police up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by ollah2: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And your pastor is using security instead of hand band grin grin grin

Mumu!

Their mum never do even tho we are in 2019. Na so person drive from Ibadan to Lagos without fuel grin

2 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Justbeingreal(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.