Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? (1409 Views)

How Many Lovers Is A 'good' Male Or Female Expected To Have Before Marriage? / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by semasir: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
Starting a relationship is a step based on experience and maturity. Two different people are united as one. Getting to know the true nature of the other partner can be difficult as well. Come to think of it, is it the male or female who is to cater most cos I stil don't know why most esp the female assume the notion that males should be held responsible for their upkeep. I need response to know why.
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
Both should be responsible. If you're both adults then you must both be accountable for things. You can't have one being responsible while the other isn't.
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by MrCork1: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
[color=#006600]its a womans job to save her punny for marriage. so ther for womens shuld be more resposibly (BBC report: 1938)[/color]
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by Sariba(f): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
First of all, why exactly do you think females assume that males should be more held responsible for their upkeep?
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by Sariba(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
What you are saying doesnt make sense Mr. Cork
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
Sariba, don't mind him. Mr Cork and MOBO are the official goats of the Romance and Sexuality forums.
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by 1105(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2010
The females should be more responsible,

cos they bear the kids and the kids look up to them more personally

then we the guyz,
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by PRETTYBOY2(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
sincerely, its supposed 2 be balanced. no one is supposed 2be more responsible. so its meant 2 be 50/50. but 2b truthful without any sentiments, ladies mostly think d man is supposed 2 be more responsible  4 most of what happens in the relationship. if u dont believe, for instance, just an instance-   almost every guy can count how many times he's wife or girlfriend has initiated a date.if u talk about this 2 most gurls dey would be lyk "I dont have money,c'mon he's d guy, he shud be d one 2take me out(not every gurl wud do dis o but most of them anyways)" but on the oda hand even if a guy's penny-less &dead broke & cant even afford 1 tom tom he'd still feel very very hurt dat he cant spoil his gurl just a little (not every guy's lyk dis o but there r more guys like dis anyways). even if a guy doesnt hav d money 2 just "spoil" her a bit, 4d fact that it hurts him,dats caring enough ryt? all in all sha, if both parties dont hav 2 wait on the other person or push more responsibilities 2d oda person, d relationship/marriage would be more spontaneous & more fun!
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by semasir: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Nerd: must bearing children be a criteria for this? I'm curious on this subject matter after hearing a guy complaining of his spouse with who he bears most of the issues for calling, visiting and others whereas the lady do little or nothing making excuses of her parents and she is old enough but dependent on them. She only visit him once in 5 months after much persuasion.
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by semasir: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Pretty Boy: That was just pretty of you. 'Most' girls just believe so and wait on guys as if we are the prey they need to devour.
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by InkedNerd(f): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2010
semasir:

@Nerd: must bearing children be a criteria for this? I'm curious on this subject matter after hearing a guy complaining of his spouse with who he bears most of the issues for calling, visiting and others whereas the lady do little or nothing making excuses of her parents and she is old enough but dependent on them. She only visit him once in 5 months after much persuasion.

I don't quite understand you question. Can you write it in another manner?
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by iice(f): 3:43am On Aug 17, 2010
Both. More in areas that are their strong suits
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by vivaladiva(f): 3:51am On Aug 17, 2010
another lagos nigeria inspired thread,,,,,,,
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by Girl846(f): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2010
Both should bear the responsibility ideally.
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by semasir: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Nerd: my reply was meant for 190 not you , sorry
cry
Re: Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? by Tosinville(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
Well it al depend, basically about financial stuffs i believe d man shld be but if it happens d dude is a broke azz niqqa then both can, but 4 majority of nigerian ladies they believe every burden shld on their men, they dnt wanna know maybe he has or not.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You? / Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.