Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! (3896 Views)

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / A House Girl Maltreating A Little Girl(video....must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2010
[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2YrRtVYzs?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

This is so so hilarious grin
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2010
Una no dey see?
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
83 views and no one said a thing? What do you guys think about this video?
Hilarious or bad parenting or both?
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by InkedNerd(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
He didn't scream at her. Poster, why did you write that he screamed at her?
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
If you watched the video, you would have heard the girl say that daddy screamed like a girl. grin
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by tollu: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hilaarious grin grin

Mummy said ah ah
and daddy said UH UH.

Child is so aware
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by Freiburger(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bad parenting indeed. well the US top the list of the worst place to raise kids in 2007.
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by madlady(f): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
agabaI23:

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2YrRtVYzs?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

This is so so hilarious grin

I must be having an off day, sorry @poster, I didn't think it was that funny.

The "mummy" seemed really bored hmmmm, I bet I can guess why. lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by Freiburger(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
madlady:

I must be having an off day, sorry @poster, I didn't think it was that funny.

The "mummy" seemed really bored hmmmm, I bet I can guess why. lipsrsealed

Madlady pls i don't get you, pls tell us why you think she is bored.
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2010
;-)She was not bored, i think she looked tired from too much ah
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by hackney(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
This is the funniest clip ive heard this year.
The li'l girl heard it all.
damn
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2010
@hackney
Please use your vuvuzela and announce it to madlady. I think she is just being mad:-P
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by madlady(f): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
Freiburger:

Madlady pls i don't get you, pls tell us why you think she is bored.

grin grin I bet you get me.

If that video was a sample of that man's handiwork, then no wonder the women looked bored.

agabaI23:

;-)She was not bored, i think she looked tired from too much ah

Look at again, the woman looked bored, she only looked awake at the end, it reminds me of hmmm
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mummy screamed like a girl. . . The was not awake from the start of the uh uh and ah ah. She was attracted by the sounds. Btw What does it remind you of?
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by 5p1naz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
funny sh1t. . .
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by madlady(f): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
agabaI23:

Mummy screamed like a girl. . . The was not awake from the start of the uh uh and ah ah. She was attracted by the sounds. Btw What does it remind you of?

Nah the "daddy" paid the kid to say that.

The show must have been very boring, he needed to make some after show entertainment.
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2010
More like the woman was too tired after the show. The could only know his name because the woman was shouting it. That part dey sweet!
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by strokein(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
LMAO so i guess the part where both of them screamed like a girl was when they climaxed abi grin grin grin
sharp girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

well i would say it is hilarious and a little bad parenting
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by double08(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2010
Kini Big Deal?
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2010
No big deal it is only funny grin grin
If you no see am like that na you de lose
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by Akinagirl(f): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2010
LMAO! THis girl knows too much. grin
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 12:55am On Aug 18, 2010
She knows nothing she just happened to be there at the right time. If you ask her what that means she will say nothing. She only mummy and daddy were in trouble for being naked grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by Spanishfly(f): 5:11am On Aug 18, 2010
Old news. Seen it.
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by OAM4J: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2010
too bad for a 3yr old kid.
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2010
Stale news for you, News for others!
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by skybeauty(f): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
wow dis is so funny "I heard mummy screaming ah ah ah and daddy was screaming uh uh uh uh" LOL una no go kill me 4 here
Re: Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! by agabaI23(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mummy say the truth:-)!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Maltreat Their Househelps? / A Lesser Evil: A Wife Who Can't Cook Or A Wife Who Can't Manage The Home / Photo-Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.