Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. (1720 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by becomrich3: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2010
How is Turai doing, Any news about her. I hope is she doing well.
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by desgiezd(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2010
We should just leave Turai alone to live a quiet life. She was poor before then became glamorous as a governor's wife and became even more glamorous and very powerful as the first lady of Nigeria and then suddenly her connection to glamour and power snapped. Right now, I am sure she is seeing the other side of life as all the perks of office and the numerous aides at her beck and call are all gone.

We should just let her be!
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by donugapi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
I hope she is getting raped with a pick axe grin, Nonsense woman!!
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by tpiah: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
desgiezd:

She was poor before

and of course you got this from saharareporters and other nigerian media.

maybe pm news?
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by desgiezd(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^^

Irrespective of where I got the news from, pictures shown below are bereft of any form or riches and glamour

Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by becomrich3: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2010
You people are wicked, a woman husband die, instead of saying goodthing about them. even pretend. In africa culture that the way we do it.

Use this thread to encourage Turai. It is not easy been a widow. This is one of the problem with africa. She must be going through emotion and missing her husband. May God comfort her. It is now over 100 days ,
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by tpiah: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2010
desgiezd:

^^^

Irrespective of where I got the news from, pictures shown below are bereft of any form or riches and glamour

in what way?
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by desgiezd(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2010
^^^

Compare these pictures and you'll see for yourself

Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2010
desgiezd:

^^^

YRD has always lived a Spartan life. He may not be as poor as that picture depicted.
Remember his father was a first republic minister and brother once a no 2 man in the country.
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by Kennyblues(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2010
becomrich3:

You people are wicked, a woman husband die, instead of saying goodthing about them. even pretend. In africa culture that the way we do it.

Use this thread to encourage Turai. It is not easy been a widow. This is one of the problem with africa. She must be going through emotion and missing her husband. May God comfort her. It is now over 100 days ,

I careless about how she feels cos what goes around comes around, so what about a google map on Turai
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
Yeah! show us Turai's punana via google map. We might have something good to say about that.
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by ud4u: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
From poverty to power, afluence and wealth
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by donugapi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
becomrich3:

Why should we pretend, Did she ever pretend that she cared about what Nigerians felt when people were asking her husband to step down and she held the whole country to ransom because she didin't want anyone to kno the state of her husband's health?

As far as i'm concerned they should lock her in a dark room and bring her out when she's 90 or dead
Re: How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. by Kennyblues(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
Becomrich, what comes to your mind when you remember lecturers in your university and what comes to your mind when you remember Turai?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police at it again, kills another University Student / Black Man Records Police Officer's Racist Abuse In The UK!! / Christians In Nigeria Should Accept Islam Or They Will Never Know Peace-boko Har

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.