Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola (1594 Views)

Wardrobe Malfunction At 2010 African Fashion Week By A Deola Sagoe Model. / Drake Announces Possible Collabo With J. Cole And Lupe Fiasco. / 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by kayfasash: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
If my ears never deceived me, then i am very right.

An Islamic Artiste(Oriyomi) did a collabo with that controversial Christain Gospel Artiste called Deola whose promoter came up with a story of her rejecting a liquor deal that was never proven true to us.

On Radio Lagos 107.5 FM on Monday Yesterday at about 1pm, i roved through the radio station on my phone where i accidentally listened to the the song.

Why would Deola do a collabo with an Islamic Artiste?Why would she always be involved in one controversy to the other? Why Deola?

What message is she trying to pass across by doing the collaboration with an Islamic Artiste? Are there no more Christian Gospel Artiste she could do collabos with?

DEOLA, BEWARE OF END TIME.

Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by abdurrazaq(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Poster. You see my friend, I don't know how old you are but, you have the brain of an infant (provided you have one at all). What is the big deal in a Muslim & a Christian coming together to do a song? You want me to accept that rejecting a liquor deal is good to collaborating with an Islamic Artiste? What is the content of the song? Is it against the teachings of the Bible? How many tracks out there have you jammed that are products of Muslim/Christain efforts? Let Me help you out:
2010 - Sound Sultan (Muslim) Feat. M.I (Christain). Eedris Abdulkareem featured in KSB song some time ago. So What is the big deal bigot? angry angry embarassed
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by Bamsyle2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
grin grin grin

Cool down bruv.
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
hey Bamsyle,
wat it do, been a while.

oNe
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by abdurrazaq(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

grin grin grin

Cool down bruv.
I dey vex this evening grin grin grin Imagine that guy making me drop all those lines while fasting cry embarassed But seriously, peeps like that should be cautioned b4 we have another Mutallab or "Mosque Evangelist". I just can't figure how to come more politely at that moment undecided lipsrsealed
BTW, Where have you been all this time?
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by Mobinga: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
abdurrazaq:

@Poster. You see my friend, I don't know how old you are but, you have the brain of an infant (provided you have one at all). What is the big deal in a Muslim & a Christian coming together to do a song? You want me to accept that rejecting a liquor deal is good to collaborating with an Islamic Artiste? What is the content of the song? Is it against the teachings of the Bible? How many tracks out there have you jammed that are products of Muslim/Christain efforts? Let Me help you out:
2010 - Sound Sultan (Muslim) Feat. M.I (Christain). Eedris Abdulkareem featured in KSB song some time ago. So What is the big deal bigot? angry angry embarassed
Another Classic From Abdulrazzaq
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by Bamsyle2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
DBR:

hey Bamsyle,
wat it do, been a while.

oNe

Hey bruv . . .

Like Jesus turned water into wine, I had to turn a ban into a pleasure trip/long holiday . . . grin

Nice to be back wit' ya wink

abdurrazaq:

I dey vex this evening grin grin grin Imagine that guy making me drop all those lines while fasting cry embarassed But seriously, peeps like that should be cautioned b4 we have another Mutallab or "Mosque Evangelist". I just can't figure how to come more politely at that moment undecided lipsrsealed
BTW, Where have you been all this time?

You're right mahn . . .

I tell some of my folks - I'm a christian but I've met and made good friends with muslim faithfuls . . . som'a dem are even nicer and more well behaved than some christians . . . it's not about religion . . . it's all in the character.

It's all good . . . grin

BTW, I'm digging Rakim's "Holy Are You" at the moment, have you listened to it??
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Hey bruv . . .

Like Jesus turned water into wine, I had to turn a ban into a pleasure trip/long holiday . . . grin

Nice to be back wit' ya wink

BTW, I'm digging Rakim's "Holy Are You" at the moment, have you listened to it??
U were banned? shocked wow,
Glad to hav u back dude.
yea, heared that Ra's track . . . i think late last year or early this.
Luvd it too. But trust that most pple here wuddnt listen to such, feel me?

oNe
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by tpiah: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
op

what's your point?

i dont get it.

what's the song about and why the ruckus?

not like i know much about the woman's work anyway.
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by Bamsyle2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
DBR:

U were banned? shocked wow,

'Member that BET Awards Cypha thread?? That was where an irate Eldee felt he couldn't stomach Bamsyle no mo' . . .  grin grin grin

Glad to hav u back dude.
yea, heared that Ra's track . . . i think late last year or early this.
Luvd it too. But trust that most pple here wuddnt listen to such, feel me?

oNe

Feeling's mutual bruv . . .

Ra was awesome on that track . . .

Yeah I understand what ya mean . . . grin grin
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by abdurrazaq(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2010
Bamsyle.:

'Member that BET Awards Cypha thread?? That was where an irate Eldee felt he couldn't stomach Bamsyle no mo' . . . grin grin grin

Feeling's mutual bruv . . .

Ra was awesome on that track . . .

Yeah I understand what ya mean . . . grin grin
You got banned cos of that thread shocked welcome back anyway. Let the fun continues cheesy
oNe . . grin Oga DBR, no ban me cos I use your motto grin grin
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by kayfasash: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2010
You people are very quick to pass uncomplimentary comment on people, i am not another wanting to cause religious crisis.

All i am saying is that she should not have done that collabo now bwcause of the fake story her promoters did not quite long.

The song no matter the good message is not right for her now.If truely she is a pure Christian Gospel Artiste she claims to be.  Why would she do that as an Upcoming Gospel Act?  What was she thinking? Who adviced her for that.

I browsed through her page on facebook www.facebook.com/deolaogunsanya and i am not impressed by the with what i saw there. Is this the new way for her to be popular? Doing a collabo with an Islamic Artiste.

Does the bible support Christains and Muslims doing things together?

Does she read the bible at all?

Deola, please change your ways.
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by eldee(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2010
@OP
I had to Modify the topic . . . hope you don't mind.
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2010
eldee:

@OP
I had to Modify the topic . . . hope you don't mind.

He minds. and if he doesnt, i mind for him grin grin

Leave the headin as it is. Cant u READ?
The body of the topic xplains what he's tryin to say, so back off grin grin

oNe
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by googles: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why cant A Xtian feature a Muslim ? if its to pass an holy message wats the big deal ?

If you really are a Xtian you are claiming to be then you will know its not for any man to judge or condemn the other man or religion

if the song disturbs you dat much why not just change the station wenever its on air instead of trying to start a religious riot

there are some things better left unsaid you know
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2010
Most pple dont even kno wat they talkin bout here.
U guyz shud move the topic to Religious section.

Dont wanna comment, but hold up, r y'all sayin ?
1st all, note there's a difference btw an artiste that's a christian
and a christian artiste. so all the m.i ft sound sultan is a wishy washy analogy.

If it's all cool and gravy then envangelist{muslim or christian} can as well start havin
crusades and outreach programmes with pple of other faith and vice versa.

Want to take it further?, move this to religion section and holla't moi.

oNe

1 Like

Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by eldee(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2010
DBR:

He minds. and if he doesnt, i mind for him grin grin

Leave the headin as it is. Cant u READ?
The body of the topic xplains what he's tryin to say, so back off grin grin

oNe

It's a misleading topic . . . I'm changing it beacause people like you judge books by their covers. tongue tongue
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by tosinaded(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2010
HOW GOSPEL SINGER WAN DEY SING WITH MUSLIM? DSNT MAKE SENSE ABEG!
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
eldee:

It's a misleading topic . . . I'm changing it beacause people like you judge books by their covers. tongue tongue
No, we dont, we are only drawn to d book by the cover.
And how is this topic misleadin'?
Aint the gist bout a gospel singer that did collabo wit an islamic singer?
ur point is pointless joorr. cheesy

oNe
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
tosinaded@:

HOW GOSPEL SINGER WAN DEY SING WITH MUSLIM? DSNT MAKE SENSE ABEG!
U see am so? Meself i bow o.

oNe
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by eldee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
DBR:

No, we dont, we are only drawn to d book by the cover.
And how is this topic misleadin'?
Aint the gist bout a gospel singer that did collabo wit an islamic singer?
your point is pointless joorr. cheesy

oNe

Error . . . that's after I changed the topic to 'Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola'. grin grin

Now bow and kiss the mofucking ring. tongue tongue
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by DBR: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
eldee:

Error . . . that's after I changed the topic to 'Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola'. grin grin

Now bow and kiss the mofucking ring. tongue tongue
Oh? Really? wat was the Topic b u edited it?

oNe
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
hissed
Re: Muslim Artist Does Collabo With Gospel Singer Deola by RockyHolakhayo: 6:11pm On May 20, 2016
I was so flabbergasted seeing wrong and detrimental reply some people a giving to this tread. And I wonder where people here get this kind of wrong mentality from.
How could you tell me it ain't wrong for an artist that is a Christian to ft any secular artist even be it opposit religion. We are two parallel lines that can never meet, we passing different messages so we can't be to gather.
We are not worried for our self about Deola had a song with with a Muslim bro. But we are worried about what kind of perspective would be crated in the hearth if young ones who has not yet be rooted in the lord. Because they would think it right and take whatever the message passes. And the message can't have positive impact in any one's life for it has no Holy Spirit. Light and darkness can't be in the same place, now. The none true gospel artists have no Holy Spirit for they believe it not. You can't bring light to stay in a place where darkness is, it’s either he takeover or he won't stay there. Because no agreement between them and light can't be mix with dark.
Some people here were even saying sound sultan ft MI, Abeg is that what we are discussing here? We talking about Gospel spreader not spreaders of worldly life.
So get it in you that mingling with peps who ain't Christians thou it not opposed but you ghat to be careful. And involving any one who ain't carrier of Holy Spirit in him in the things of our lord ain't proper.

(1) (Reply)

T-pain Disses Akon-unbelievable / Nu Musik: Simon Sage Ft A1 Sugarboy / Peace Song Ft Kefee, Omotola, Eva, Uti, Skales, Joe Spazm, Eedris, Jodie, Eben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.