Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada (2913 Views)

Free And Unlimited Calls With Magic Jack / Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada - Magic Jack / Unlimited Calls From Nigeria To Usa & Canada, Asia, Australia Etc - N15k A Year (2) (3) (4)

Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
make unlimited calls to US and Canada with the Magic Jack device. Just plug into your USB, connect handset and start calling.

Email me if you need one: jerrybenchi@yahoo.com, price is N16K without handset and N18K with handset
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2010
Get your magic jack for free unlimited calls to US and Canada plus a free US or Canada number fom unlimited incoming calls
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2010
Still available to those that believe in savings on phone calls.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
hurry and get your magic jack today
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by kingsyiyke: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
HI JERRY
THE MAGIC JACK U ARE TALKING ABT IS IT NEW IN A PACK OR FAIRLY USED. AND WHAT IS UR LAST PRICE FOR IT AND WHERE IS UR LOCATION. REACH ME ON kingsy4south@yahoo.com FOR ONE.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 5:02am On Aug 21, 2010
We don't sell used magic jacks and I have never seen used in the market. What we sell is new magic jack. You have unlimited calling to US and canada for a flat N16k or N18K wiith handset. Usage is simple: just plug into your computer USB, attach your handset and dial the number, then talk as you like, it is unlimited calling to any number, any phone in USA, and Canada. You can also call anyone with Magic jack in any conutry including Nigeria for freeeeeeee!

jerrybenchi@yahoo.com or call 07025130201
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by adamushaibu(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pls i want to know if i can make calls with it to GSM network in Nigeria for free.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
Sorry no you can't nigeria gsm for free. You can only call US and canada and anyone that has magic jack anywhere including Nigeria for free.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
Get your magic phone today for only N16k and make unlimited calls to the US and Canada fro free. No phone bills not scratch cards to load.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2010
Unlimited calls to US and Canada for just N18K! It is free! Just N18k for the magic jack.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hurry and order your magic jack now and make unlimited calls to the US and Canada from anywhere. Just plug into your computer, connect your handset and call any number, anytime in US and Canada all for free!

jerrybenchi@yahoo.com, price is N16K without handset and N18k with handset
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
Get your magic phone today for only N16k and make unlimited calls to the US and Canada for free. No phone bills not scratch cards to load, Make unlimited calls worldwide to anyone that has magic jack, it is all free!!! Plus you will have a free US or Canada phone number to make and recieve free calls.

Email me now to place your order: jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by rkcool36: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
Hello to whom it might concern, do u know you can be paying less than 15,000 naira for internet
subscriptions monthly and connect 15 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. 07038946138 for more info:: email fotmatng@yahoo.com
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
Get your magic jack today and make unlimited calls to US and Canada and to other magic jack users worldwide including Nigeria for freeeeeeee!
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
Make unlimited calls with your magic jack to US, Canada and anyone that has a magic jack phone worldwide. With this phone you have a US or a Canada phone number and you can call any phone either cell phone or landline for free. Just plug into your computer with internet, lift your handset attached to your magic jack and start calling.

Email me today and get yours today -

Jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by dasatex: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
i have the stuff, it is very good, i am going to give it out at the range of #8000,00, just contact me 08182258202
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2010
Get your magic phone today for only N15k and make unlimited calls to the US and Canada for free. No phone bills not scratch cards to load, Make unlimited calls worldwide to anyone that has magic jack, it is all free!!! Plus you will have a free US or Canada phone number to make and recieve free calls.

Email me now to place your order: jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by eruudy(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2010
the one i purchased . i dont know oo it doesnt work for me , Any time i try to install on my laptop it keeps saying error connecting to the internet . But i have an internet , What is the problem , I use Visafone for browsing though ,
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
What people had to say about magic jack -

''Thank your Mr. Jerry for the magic jack. I was able to call my cousin and anty in New York and Chicago for hours. The call quality was so good. Thank you again. Kola''

''This thing good o! oga. I call my sister and she call me back too. Dem no charge her anything because I get US number. This one na babaa o! tank u. John''

''It worked really well. I called my friend in Toronto Canada and he though I was in the US because I choose a Houstin area code number when I was installing it. Later, Ike''

''My son was very happy when I called him with the magic jack. He was supprise because the number is a USA number. He was in school when I called him and he called back on the number later. Mrs Adejo''

Many more comments from recent users. Join them in sharing this joy! get your magic jack today. Only N15k and N18K with handset. Make unlimited free calls to US and canada and to any person that has magic jack in anywhere in the world including Nigeria.

Jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2010
Go to magicjack.com and chat with customer service. There could be a port blocking the mj from accessing internet on your laptop.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
Grab your magic jack today and stop wasting money calling friends and relatives in the US and Canada
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by harakiri(m): 2:38am On Sep 13, 2010
Does this Majic Jack work on Windows 7? Also i am using a 438 broad band modem NOT usb!
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
Harakiri - Yes, magic jack works with Windows 7. It doesn't matter what type of internet connection you have, magic jack works will work for you as long as your internet is broadband. You do not plug your mj on your USB modem but on your computer usb
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
More comments from users -
'' Thanks Mr. Fred. This is an awesome way of calling - Tinu 09/09/2010'

''At first I didn't understand how it works until my brother connected it for me. This is the best so far. lol. I need one more for my sister in Abuja - Ndidi 09/09/2010''

Why wait? grab yours today and start saving on international calls to friends, families and business partners in the US and Canada.

fredgil2008@yahoo.com
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
More testimonies -

'September 15/2010: Thanks for the magic jack. It works very well - Etim.'

September 16/2010: This is unbelievable! What? Free call to the US? I was up all night calling my sister in New York - Sunny'
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
Get your magic today and stop wasting money on international calls to US and Canada.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
make unlimited calls to US and Canada with the Magic Jack device. Just plug into your USB, connect handset and start calling.

Email me if you need one: jerrybenchi@yahoo.com, price is N16K without handset and N18K with handset
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2010
Grab yours today and begin saving on calls to US and Canada
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
New set of magic jack now available. Grab yours today and never pay for international calls again.
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
Hurry and order your magic jack now and make unlimited calls to the US and Canada from anywhere. Just plug into your computer, connect your handset and call any number, anytime in US and Canada all for free!

jerrybenchi@yahoo.com, price is N15K without handset and N18k with handset
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
Get your magic jack today
Re: Majic Jack Phone - Unlimited Calls To Us And Canada by jerryben12: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
Another email I just received -

' Jerry, I cound't believe this until I got the magic jack. So this calls are all free? I was on the phone with my old classmate in Chicago for a long time on Saturday. The call was very clear. You try men! Thanks again - Adebambo'

Get your magic jack today and join the list of testimonies. Save, save and save on all calls to US and Canada. These calls are all free when you have magic jack.

Contact me at jerrybenchi@yahoo.com or 07025130201

MTN Hynetflex Zte Mf286 Unlocker / How To Erase A VCD Or DVD / Laptops For Sale At Give Away Price