Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here (1494 Views)

UNILORIN DE 2015/2016 APPLICANTS Lets'meet Here / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / Result And Admission Status Of Delta State School Of Health Ufuoma-ugheli 2012/2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2010
Nairalanders here i come again ooo. I chose unilorin as my first and second choice. 1st choice (Computer Science), 2nd choice (Telecommunication Science). I have Strong upper credit in my ND (3.46/4.0). My Post jamb score is 58. Please, any hope of getting any of these chosen courses?

Guys, both UTME and DE student let's post our problems here and may God help us through. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bolusky: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2010
Help!!! I did mine yesterday around 3:30pm and i checked my profile this morning what i saw was '0' please guys help me is that the result or it is yet to be upgraded? guys pls i need answers cause am worried.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2010
@Bolusky. I know u are panick but the zero u saw signifies that your result has not been uploaded yet. You could go back and check later in the day. What i'm very sure of is that; you cannot have zero(0) as a score unless you did not answer any question correctly which is rear. Even if you were not able to submit during the screening, the officers there are meant to help you do that. Just relax and keep checking.

The sky is our starting point.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bolusky: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2010
@ifkunlethe, thanks for your response. like how many times did you check your profile b4 you finally saw your score? pls reply thanks.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Bolusky, i checked 2times with hard labour cos the site was slow then. some people cheked thrice others times without number. Regardless of your number of trials, if the result is not uploaded, there is nothing u can do than excercise patience nd check later. Or let me have ur Reg number and surname so that i check for u. Just relax, it will be well.

@Mr. Alberth what kind of enquiry is that? are you ready to help? then say your capability please.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bolusky: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ifkunlethe, thanks for your advice. i will heed to your advice to be patient till about 4 to 5pm b4 checking it again. and if i do i will let you know
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
No problems, i bet when u later check you will just smile and give glory to God.

Regards.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Valendo: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2010
guys i got 68,applying for economics using ijmb pls what is my chance
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by davson009: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
@allPost-UTME Results:63,going for chemical engineering, any chance at all?
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by timilehing(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
Only God can help u with whatever score u get. a friend of mine score 48 last year & he was given Indusrial chemistry, another 62 & was given Zoology? undecided; yet bonanza student get medicine.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Valendo and davson. You guys scores are good. What we all need do is pray for god's favour and guidance. May we all excel ameeeeen. Just as Timilehing said, regardless of your Post UME score one can be given any course at all.

Best of luck to all.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bolusky: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ifkunlethe, thanks for being there i later checked and i score 75% and i applied for BUZZ with utme score of 217. do i still have hope? unilorin as my 1st choice.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by EMMYD01(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2010
@bolusky, big big congratulations 2 u. Atlast, ur result came out and it was an excellent score. I've been following dis thread and i notice dat u were desperate 2 see ur result. I don't think u have problem in getting admssion, u'll make d first list by God's grace because of ur point. I know dat Dis year's admission of any sch will favour nairalanders by God's grace. @skmmoda and others u don't have 2 worry atleast ur scores are ok. Just believe dat u're already a student in ilorin afonja
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Skmoda360(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2010
EMMYD01:

@bolusky, big big congratulations 2 u. Atlast, your result came out and it was an excellent score. I've been following dis thread and i notice dat u were desperate 2 see your result. I don't think u have problem in getting admssion, u'll make d first list by God's grace because of your point. I know dat Dis year's admission of any sch will favour nairalanders by God's grace. @skmmoda and others u don't have 2 worry atleast your scores are ok. Just believe dat u're already a student in ilorin afonja
Thanks man i'll hid to your advice.
Pls do any1 knw when the admission list going to come out.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Skmoda360(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2010
EMMYD01:

@bolusky, big big congratulations 2 u. Atlast, your result came out and it was an excellent score. I've been following dis thread and i notice dat u were desperate 2 see your result. I don't think u have problem in getting admssion, u'll make d first list by God's grace because of your point. I know dat Dis year's admission of any sch will favour nairalanders by God's grace. @skmmoda and others u don't have 2 worry atleast your scores are ok. Just believe dat u're already a student in ilorin afonja
Thanks man i'll hid to your advice.
Pls do any1 knw when the admission list going to come out.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2010
@Bolusky, i'm happy for you ooo. I told you that you will smile when u see ur result didnt i? There u are still in doubt of admission. Your score is okay. Let's just pray for now.

@Skmodal. Just as i said before, u dont need to panic since you chose unilorin 1st and 2nd. The worst they could do is give u ur second choice. But, could you belive that some people are given medicine with less score to yours? GUY, just believe u are in Ilorin already. As for admission time, as soon as everybody is through with post UME then, collation will take place. We shall all resume with returning students come Sept. Ameeeeeeen
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bolusky: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2010
@ifkunlethe & EMMYD01, thanks so much 4 everything all we need to do is to continue praying and wait for the list to be pasted and we will all laugh at last. guys all the best by GOD's grace. @Skmoda-360, the list should be out this month. stay blessed
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by gistmepls: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2010
@Bolusky I'm really so happy for u oh! I chose Ilorin as my second choice for Economics but when we were asked to fill in another course during the post ume registration if the first one isnt available i chose sociology and i scored 63 in my post ume and 253 in jamb. please wat are my chances of gaining admision? Is the admission list really going to be out by the end of this month?
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bolusky: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2010
@gistmepls,thanks. lets hope that the list should be out this month or early next month because unilorin will resume next month.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Bigsam4(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2010
Guys, is there anything like post jamb cot-off mark for this year admission
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2010
@Gistmepls. You have really tried but, what happens to ur 1st choice?
@Big-sam. Yeah, unilorin often attaches cut-off to each course but that does not mean that one cannot get what one wants as long as one knows his way.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Skmoda360(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2010
@ifkunlethe and bolusky, thank guyz
GOD WILL CROWN OUR EFFORT WITH admission this year.AMEN
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Skmoda360(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2010
@ifkunlethe and bolusky, thank guyz
GOD WILL CROWN OUR EFFORT WITH admission this year.AMEN
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by EMMYD01(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
@all,one thing is certain,the news from jamb now is dat all universities must submit their admission list before middle of october and d unilorin dat i know then,don't delay in releasing admission list,so expect it end of this month or september. Even in my sch ksu,they are doing everything possible to release admission list before october. Don't feel bad abt ur score,or border urself too much on it,i know some pple dat got admission last yr in2 ilorin with 50 and they were given their courses. So just hold on to ur faith dat u've got what u want and it will be so. @skmoda,i have d believe dat u will be given MBBS Or ur 2nd course but u will get admission. So relax and be patient
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Ustec: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
Guys pls hlp me,i did mine ystday by 10.00am,stil my result is nt out o.wetin hapen make una hlp me o.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by stnkate(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
for those of you that choose unilorin,i wish u all success,just keep on praying and keep on calling those that will help u. just be wise cos some people are here to take your money and you made latter loose the admission but prayer is the most important thing. call me for any information or advise 08067573772.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2010
You dont need to be called before you can share info here dude. Just name your price and stop pretending
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Skmoda360(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2010
@ifkunlethe,u ar right,
guy share ur wateva that u want to share okay.
@emmy,thanks man.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
anybody with info on Unilorin criteria for DE candidates? Share your info pls.
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by ifkunlethe: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2010
?
Re: Unilorin De Candidates, Irrespective Of Status Of Scores Post your Prob. Here by Aliumariam: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
please does unilorin accept Science Lab Technology for Direct Entry

(1) (Reply)

Oau 2010/2011 Direct Entry (de) Admission List. / Breaking News - Neco 2011 Results Out / Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.