Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lets Read Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Read Rhapsody Of Realities (2805 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Read Rhapsody Of Realities On Your Blackberry, Iphone Or Android Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Read Rhapsody Of Realities by upright007: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
MORE THAN A BLESSED MAN

And I will make thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Gen. 12;2-3)

If you're born again, you're are more than a blessed man or woman: you're actually a blessing. Most of God's people need to grasp the greater truth that they have become a blessing! Not only did God bless Abraham, He also made him a blessing: "And i will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shall be a blessing"(Gen 12:2)

This didn't end with abraham, for the Bible says " if ye be Christ's. then are ye Abraham seed, and heirs according to the promise (Gal 3:29)

Live up to your calling. You're full of the blessings of God. There's no blessing in this world or in heaven that you should be asking God for, because all thing are yours (1 corinthians 3:21)

If you will like to receive Christ as your saviour Pray this prayer aloud to yourself

Prayer of Salvation
O Lord God, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your word says, ", Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21)

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Rom 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved, "I declare that I am saved; I am born Again; I am a child of God!I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is he that is in me than him that is in the world.

Do you want a free copy of Rapsody of Reality then call Dele on 07026490627

God Bless U

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Wealthiest Pastors Are Nigerians. / Liam Neeson: May Become A Muslim, Catholic Star Is Thinking About Changing Faith / What If Everything You Know Is A Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.