Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th (1381 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th by MrAdvisor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2007
Hi Everyone,
I hope you all are having a nice time. Here's my "democracy"   gift to all of. It's about what you need to do to make sure you are  the chosen  one in the next interview you attend.
I will be glad to know what you think. Will be posting the second part soonest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP 25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews  And How To Avoid Them-PART1:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Poor personal appearance
2. Lack of interest and enthusiasm: Passive, indecisive and indifferent.
3. Over emphasis on money: interested only in best money offer.
4. Condemnation of past employers.
5. Failure to look at the interviewer when speaking.
6. Limp, fishy handshake.
7. Unwillingness to travel or relocate to employers preferences.
8. Late for interview.
9. Failure to express appreciation for interviewer's time.
10. Asks no or poor questions about job.

Hope you like it.
Here's where I go to learn stuff like this.I am sure you will like this very useful site.

visit:
www.cvandjobinterviewtips.com

Your friend will like to know about site too,don't you think so? ONE LOVE!!!
Re: 25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th by tglaz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2007
quite thoughtful of you. wink
Re: 25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th by afam1(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2007
;Dnice one my guy
Re: 25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th by beautyx2: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2007
why don't u say give 25 tips to guarantee success in an interview; and what to avoid. To me that makes more sense.

(1) (Reply)

West African Portland Cement Plc / Top Bank Needs 10 Marketers, Apply! / Are You An Engineer Looking For A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.