Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (35075 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by omar22(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
Where I come from they call it

"PASSING THE BUCK"

She would start singing "I've been around ah ha ah ha"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Lateve: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
If so,happy marriage life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by GNS202(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2010
Na wa ooooh 4 dis 9ja celebrity embarassed, at first, it was Atiku, secondly Dbanj the koko master tongue, this time around Vice president of Ghana, nothing do Genevieve, but one advice, there is no time cry, so many souround her that u guys out there don't know, Genevieve she is a proffessional in the act, shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by binigurl07: 7:43pm On May 17, 2010
old story
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2010
3 years later. . . . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by spicy007(f): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
At least we all now know the truth.
Like they say "time is the true test of all things".
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by tinaababes: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Na wa ooo y can't we get d real gist b4 postin it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend / Cossy Shows Off Her Visa To Germany / Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.