Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (52928 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Correctgist(f): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Here is the moment PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, admitted the PDP looted the Educational fund under Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.

A twitter user and Buharist, Akinsola who shared the video, wrote;

Thank you Atiku for admitting that the PDP LOOTED OUR EDUCATIONAL FUND UNDER OBJ, ATIKU and PDP and NOBODY WAS JAILED.......

#NGTheCandidates
@NTANewsNow
@TheDariaMedia

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Correctgist(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by focus7: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku will always steal

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by DLondonboiy: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
APC confuse.. BMCs wrote their best questions but Team Life FC destroyed them all...lmao

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by helinues: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Caught red handed

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by magoo10(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
There are two major employers of labour in adamawa state.
Atiku and the state government
Wow

303 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Iwanttoto: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari is a baestard and he must die

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
useless post

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by eyeview: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Very useless post

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
I Firefire hereby declare my vote and that of my supporters for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am finally Atikulated!

244 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by GentleMoney: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Both APC and PDP are ..'All Birds of A Feather'..
Same.. Same..
Only God can deliver Nigeria..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by ryloy: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin

20 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Am so proud of Obi

He's the most qualified for igbo Presidency

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Say whatever you want, i watched the program live and i can confidently say Atiku is more outspoken and experienced compared to that Cattle rearer in Aso Rock, the Moderator was behaving like she had personal issues with Atiku or Obi, 80% of the corrupt individuals in PDP then are now in APC and have all become saints.. To hell with Buhari's anti corruption charade... I AM 100% ATIKULATED!!!

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by NinjaMetahuman: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
lmao

atiku is far more brainless than all the candidates grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Cyoung4real(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadaria remove the mask, we all know its apc.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by fasho01(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Funds looted under the pdp's 16years will be child's play compared to this current regime when they get exposed after they hand over on May 29th 2019

Wanted to put a picture of 4 + 0 to indicate no second term for the lifeless tyrant but on a second thought, I don't want my Chelsea people to start cussing bournemouth and all..

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by NinjaMetahuman: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Firefire:
I Firefire hereby declare my vote and that of my supporters for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am finally Atikulated!
oh what a shocker!

a known wailer atikulated cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by opalu: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadaria: you have been accused of abandoning APGA for PDP to chase your political ambition

Peter Obi: if I have a car that I can’t drive from Onitsha to Lagos, what is bad in abandoning it to board an Airplane that can take me to my destination?

Me: End of Discussion

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Kagawa10: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yeye. The way the white communities would be laughing at such show of shame. No initiative at all except spewing dumb baseless metaphors and counter attacking the present regime in the name of answering question. Nothing like factual answers! Such Kindergarten level and lack of decorum.

No way would we have two dullards vying for the position 1 and 2 in the country. Pdp, neva again!

9 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wow

No body holy pass

Nice one Atiku, you just won my heart

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Naijabams(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na wa oo for ham
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by albaniy1: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
NOW SEE WHAT HE CAUSE 4 HIMSELF
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
the kadaria women came more prepared with statistics and facts, while both candidates well far less prepared.....the woman IQ is so high that she was able to use what they said to confuse them and made the candidates make contradictory statements..Atiku and obi didn't know when they were confessing..

a good example of Peter obi saying he used Anambra's money to invest in his family's business......he got confused after the woman got him and started stammering for 3 minutes.he knew he fumbled and it took him 5 minutes to get himself back after the woman switched to Atiku

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by liohan: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Most Buhari supporters are zombies. They will take someone out of context and use to fit a narrative. Would you compare a buoyant Atiku that's full of life with the lifeless one who had to rely on his interpreter (who is not even Hausa or Fulani) Osinbajo to convey information to him?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Mahsums: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Once a thief...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Ichel: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by tuhamworld: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by dotcomnamename: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
WAILERS Right Now be like:

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Fuckdamod: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Can buhari ever admit he is a lifeless tribalistic killer?

Atiku knew he made mistakes and he admitted to them.. he is a man that wants to prove he is a changed man by elevating Nigeria. A man that has Nigeria at heart.
All hail our incoming presido cool

59 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.