Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

When Will Time End? ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Time End? ? (781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Time End? ? by Rhino3dm: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2010
Just curious. . . . .
Re: When Will Time End? ? by oboidanre(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
Time for you will end when u die
Re: When Will Time End? ? by Rhino3dm: 2:43am On Aug 19, 2010
^^^ and yours nko? You are a cat with 9 lives abi? Many people have been expecting 'rapture' for over a century and it still remains a mirage. . .
EVERYBODY MUST DIE!. so get over your intoxication and try peeping in to the real world through a hole from your confined position of mind and tell me you will not DIE.? ?
Re: When Will Time End? ? by oboidanre(f): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2010
^^^ I never said I will not die cool u're the one asking the question here and i gave u an answer.

Why u dey vex? U dey fear to die? grin  grin  grin
Re: When Will Time End? ? by Rhino3dm: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2010
Faer ke. All i ask was a general question why give a personalize answer
Been reflecting on how marvelous God created time and trying to programmed an equation to reverse time and possibly arrive at the beginning when time =0, am looking for additional parameters and constraints from religous academic perspective. So  If you dont have a clue of the answer then bounce fella, dnt come here and give me a crap about death, cos i used to edit my will every night incase i passed on. On the other hand you consumed with illusion of defying death through rapture. Right!. Just face the reality it aint gonna happen. Broda.
Re: When Will Time End? ? by oboidanre(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Faer ke. All i ask was a general question why give a personalize answer
Been reflecting on how marvelous God created time and trying to programmed an equation to reverse time and possibly arrive at the beginning when time =0, am looking for additional parameters and constraints from religous academic perspective. So  If you dont have a clue of the answer then bounce fella, dnt come here and give me a crap about death, cos i used to edit my will every night incase i passed on. On the other hand you consumed with illusion of defying death through rapture. Right!. Just face the reality it aint gonna happen. Broda.

@bolded
Interesting, very interesting indeed. Reminds me of a certain Job.  cheesy

@coloured
And you presume that based on what? 

Anyway, e ma binu oga. I was only answering your question my way, sorry if i hit quite a raw nerve by personalizing  grin. I am no mathematician nor religious academic to understand the goobledegook you wrote about parameters and equations. Hope you find your answers, I'm out.

(1) (Reply)

What Is First Fruit? / Word Power: Free Phone App For Christian Living. / Don’t Marry Without Investigating – Pastor Ruth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.