Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller (4148 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Is Taller Than You? / She Is Taller Than Me / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by larger20(m): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2006
Would U Date A Girl Taller Than U?

Hey guys,
I don't know if u have run into a situation like this, i went out with this girl today..she is like 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I was not confortable around her and she knew it. How would u feel to look up to a girl and kiss her instead of the girl looking up to your head? Would you date such a girl?

Why Are Men Not Crazy About Tall Girls?
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Seun(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2006
Don't make height an issue. Your relationship is going to experience far more serious difficult problems and indeed the likelihood of success is already slim before one now factors in this artificial problem of height differential.

If you're dating a girl that's tall and pretty, other guys will envy you, won't they? Because you have something they can't have! cheesy
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by hotangel2(f): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2006
if you are doubting the relationship.. get out of it.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
The rule probably doesn't apply here because the reason he is doubting the relationship is not a serious one.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by cillalove(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2006
how tall are u anywazs?
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by layi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2006
@cilialove
...and if he's a midget ..should that stop him from loving bridget? cheesy

@larger_20
If she's not disturbed by it...u shouldnt. Height is a trivial issue. It does not affect relationships except u want it to.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2006
there's no big deal except ur threaten by her size.
Or does it threaten ur male ego -hahahahah
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by cillalove(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2006
i was asking cos, he could be short and that it's not the gal that is really tall.

whtever layi grin

words 4 u brother

i think u should stop doubting
ask urself ' DO I REALLY LIKE THIS GAL'
if u do, then her been taller than u aint got nothing to do with loving her
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2006
well as long as she doesnt step on u by mistake grin grin

Just kidding wink Go for her.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by layi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2006
@cilialove

The girl is 6ft 2inches. Whatever height the guy is, the girl remains tall. The girl tall pass me sef.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by SweetnSour(f): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2006
Well I switch to d other sect. I cant date a guy shorter than me. I wont advice a guy to date a gurl taller than him. Na d boi go need high heel b4 him fit kiss d babe o. Na odd couple b that o. guys abeg date shorter gurls and if she go tall pass u, it shud not be easily noticed.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by IAH(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2006
6ft 2"!!! Wow! That's way too tall for a girl! shocked shocked shocked As much as I want to be tall, I don't want that kind of height.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Scorpio(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2006
rotflmao, cheesy sawrie bro..just had to! anywayz, if u really like her... her height shouldn't b a problem, if she could..she would drop some of that height especially since u said she noticed u were uncomfortable.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by princeonx: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2006
Larger_20: I really don't think you're in love cux if you are, you won't even know how taller she is!
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by larger20(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2006
Hey all, thanks for ur comment...She is really a nice person besides that she is tall and all that...the thing though is that guys dont want to date her cos she is way taller than most guys...I dont think the relationship is going anywhere but i am open if something happens..i mean if really
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Viktor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2006
You sound like a typical Nigerian. Please grow up. What if she's taller than you? Are you now saying dwarfs get married to dwarfs or do you want your kids to be short too?
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Seun(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2006
Give us her number; we would like to examine her on your behalf. cheesy
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by disney(f): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
lol @ seun
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Scorpio(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2006
abeg jo, which guyz? i have a friend who has a thing for tall girls..i'm so sure he would luv to take her out.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by gbengaijot(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2006
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by larger20(m): 3:45am On Jan 13, 2006
actually girls prefer taller men..it is the opposite for guys
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2006
@Larger_20 How tall are you?

You have to put certain things into consideration. If your short or average, go for a girl slightly taller than you. But if you decide to go for a short girl because "you no wan wear heel kiss her" then una children go be dwarfs oo

grin
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by larger20(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2006
haha actually i am just 5 ft 10 inches

Not bad at all. but the girl is still way taller...She has a nice character though and did everything i said so far including my order on the phone...well u know how igbo boys do it..we will see...oh yeah i did not mention she is african american not african..
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by dejiolowe: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2006
@larger_20 why do u call urself larger when u r damn short and u go for a damn tall girl.

but don't worry, that girl's height is ok and u know, it means when u guys are creaming u could have easier access to all the functional locations grin grin

if u need to kiss her, just get on a chair or stool (but pls dont fall....)
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by layi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2006
Is 5ft 10inch short?
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by lioness(f): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2006
I don't think thats short at all at all.
Height differences shdnt be the problem. I'd rather u kept your focus on character and obedience esp since she aint African/Nigerian. And knowing u igbo guys like respectzzzzz grin
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by comechop(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2006
Larger_20 abeg give me connections hook me up. If you want to miss this beauty, please there are other guys waiting in line. I'm 6' 3" and i can certainly date someone that tall.
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by luwi(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2006
u should b happy,u've got a sexy girl by ur side,abi she wowo join. grin
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by niceguy(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2006
I dont think there is anything wrong in this relationship. the problem is if u love the girl and the girl love you. my girl friend is taller than me, but she love me and I love her. So I dont see anything wrong with that, umless u are ashame to go out with her. or is she complaining? I like going out with girls that are taller than me. because other girls we respect you even some guys
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by larger20(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2006
dejiolowe:

@larger_20 why do u call yourself larger when you're damn short and u go for a damn tall girl.

but don't worry, that girl's height is ok and u know, it means when u guys are creaming u could have easier access to all the functional locations grin grin

if u need to kiss her, just get on a chair or stool (but please don't fall....)

I do larger things..that is why i call myself larger..u gotta get in my groove
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by dejiolowe: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2006
larger_20:

I do larger things..that is why i call myself larger..u gotta get in my groove
...larger things like what?...
Re: I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller by Farriel(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2006
Perhaps like dating a taller girl? Haha cheesy

I for one would not a date a taller girl. It's just natural for a guy to want to be taller in a relationship, really, and if a guy of 5"10 is hanging out with a chic who's 6"2, that's quite way out of the differential range (if there's anything like that).

But hey mate, if you're really uncomfortable around this girl in public, you should opt out now. There's nothing as bad as acting akwardly in public with a girl beside you, when you've got to hold your head high and stare at people in the eyes. But by the way, how come you never realized this height difference until now? Like, was she sitting down the whole while during your first dates?

I know what it's like to have such a feeling cos I've experienced it once before. True love should erode whatever negative thoughts you could be nursing in your head about your partner, but man, at times it's damned difficult.

So, don't hurt yourself over something as trivial as this. Get out and stay out, if you can't be with a 6"2 girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Guy In Love With This Girl.i Have Been Making Love To Her,with A Condom Since Will Meet.she J / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders / Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.