Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? (10155 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by DorisB(f): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2007
a woman is the man's glory,so what happens when she is caught in bed with another man by her husband?
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by spoilt(f): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2007
heaven go fall! women usually dont get forgiven like men are. if a woman cheats she'll probably get thrown out and her kids taken from her. the hypocrisy of men stinks to the high heavens! undecided
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by sisimose(f): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2007
well what happens in most cases is divorce or separation, men hardly ever forgive cheating. I have never cheated on my husband, never will and i know he would never forgive if i did. I asked him this question once, why men don't forgive , or should i say why men don't stay with a woman after they have cheated? The thing is they can forgive, i think its just that they can't be with a woman who has cheated, it does something to their egos. Well my husband said if a man really loves a woman he wont have her after she has cheated , because for one, they hate being vunerable and two the pride thing.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by Seun(m): 1:00am On Apr 21, 2007
Women tend to "forgive" their husbands because they are financially dependent on the men. That's all.

When a woman leaves her husband, other men run way from her. When a man does same, women flock around him!
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by spoilt(f): 5:21am On Apr 21, 2007
of course they flock around him to take your vacant place! grin

but i think women have become really good in not being caught cos the consequences are dire.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by mazaje(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2007
it has more to do with ego and vunerability than any thing else as some one has rightly mentioned.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by nossycheek(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2007
It is better not to cheat than to cheat and be caught!
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by knotty(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2007
the poster asked a simple question which demands a simple reply. abi.

the question is what happens to a woman that cheats on her husband? the answer is such a woman will be emboldened to cheat some more. period!
she will have less respect for her husband, her family and her body.
in fact, she will start stinking slowly,slowly,slowly,slowly.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by tenor(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hmm Our modern day ideals and way of life. May it not cause us situations we cannot handle. I'll still love to taste my wife's cooking anyday. In a situation where she cant cook, i'll patiently see her through her learning process since that's not the focal point of the marriage.
Having said that it doesn't it doesn't kill the value a cooking wife brings to the relationship or marriage. Good sex and good food and you are knocking at the door of a prosperous union.
Even the whites we all think behave differently still place value on home made food. The best romantic dinners are still those candle light dinners with home made food. You can see the pride on their faces.
Women, never miss that feeling, you feel when you see your guy enjoying your food. You can get anything from him in most cases even his DEATH!
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by tenor(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2007
oops sorry i guess i posted that one on the wrong thread. Forgive me!
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by Ndipe(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2007
Our African society is less forgiving of a woman cheating on her husband.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by osereka(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2007
when a man cheat on his wife, he feels guilty when he see her
   so at times the man  may buy his wife gift just to clear his guilty conscience. and some men will kind of get close to the wife more becouse of the guilt they felt inside.
   some men even go to the wife and confess.
  but when a woman cheat on her man, the woman kind of look at the man with no respect, she will look at the man short commings, maybe the man cannot  perform sexually like the other guy , then hatred will start. she will start thinking of the other guy the more. as time goes on she will be thinking/ hopping the husband die so she can have a free hand to do what she want with her concubine
SO WHEN A WOMAN CHEAT ON A REAL MAN, YOU DIVORCE HER. EVEN THE BIBLE ACCEPT THIS.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by queenesthr(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
It depends on the financial situation.

If the woman is the sole breadwinner, nothing happens when she cheats because the man depends on her money.
If she depends on the man, then the man will definitely send her out.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by coolier(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nothing. Most cases the husband is deaf or too blind to see.
Re: What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? by lifecoach: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
you know sometimes, all it takes is a little understanding of each other to prevent any unwholesome practice marriage. We do have ongoing sessions where we help women understand their men better and have all round happier marriages. Send us a mail at themarriagecoach@gmail.com for more.

(1) (Reply)

My kind of mother Inlaw! / Domestic Violence Is An Accepted Nigerian Epidemic / What Are You Grateful For In 2019?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.