Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? (855 Views)

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / Are You Bored?? Then You Need To See This(girls Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by yme5: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2007
Do you feel bored? Got no one to talk to most times of the day or preferably night?

Do you need some adrenaline pumping into you? Do you like talking on the phone at nights like me?

Are you a lady? If yes to all or some, give me a call on 08069619684.

No strings attached, just plain platonic friendship though it could go further than that, depending on the terms of negoitation. cool

N.B This is a clarion call just to the ladies. I dont want guys calling me up. I aint no gay! I am a guy. Just liking gisting on the phone. And I really think I have a sexy voice on the phone that can spin any lady off! wink
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by mukina2: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2007
cheesy
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by yme5: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2007
mukina2:

cheesy
Sup wink
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by Creamish(f): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2007
whoz gonna do d calling? u or us? tongue
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by mukina2: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2007
"or' will do the calling grin
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by iice(f): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2007
Goodluck
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by yme5: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2007
Creamish:

whoz going to do d calling? u or us? tongue

Give me a call, will call you back. It is toll free cool
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by yme5: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
mukina2:

"or' will do the calling grin

Are you calling me?
Re: Are You Bored & Lonely At Nights? by UPRISING: 9:19pm On May 31, 2007
some times is natural

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Point For All People Living In Manchester Or The Uk Generally / CHAT ON 2GO AND MAKE YOUR NAIRA / Any Rich Guy Within Surulele Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.