Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Power Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (584 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ by upright007: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2010
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Rom 1:16)

The salvation and well-being of mankind is the most important thing on God's mind. He's most concerned about people, and that's the reason he gave his son to be crucified for the sins of men. Jesus came to mend broken hearts, heal the sick, give hope to the downcast, strengthen the weak and make sinners become the righteousness of God. The Bible stated: "For God sent not his Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World through him might be saved" (John 3:17 ). He desires to have all men come to the knowlegde of his saving power, which is the gospel of christ.

If you will like to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life

Prayer of Salvation

O Lord God, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your word says, "whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21)

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I recieve eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved, I am born again, I am a child of God, I have christ now dwelling in me.
Re: The Power Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ by yommyuk: 2:56am On Aug 20, 2010
John 1:12-13 states "But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn-not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God."

Galatian 3:2 states that you have now recieved the Holy Spirit by hearing with faith.
This Holy Spirit is Christ Jesus, the comforter.

Colossians 2:6 "as you have now recieved Christ Jesus, So walk in him."

Not walk with him, BUT IN HIM cool

(1) (Reply)

Question 2 The Muslims / Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Barb Afro? / Giving Up Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.