Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death (3326 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Ever Dated A Girl Who Lied She Was Pregnant For You? / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2010
Was somewhere in s/lere (within Lagos) yesterday to see someone, on getting there, there was a very large crowd gathered sympathizing with a family whose daughter (A SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL FRESH LEAVER) went to do an ABORTION only to die in the process.

The painful thing is she lied to her parents she was going for church fellowship only to land in the "quacks den".

I was most shocked when i saw this dead girl's friends that came to sympathize, the oldest amongst them won't be more than 16years of age.

I felt less pity for this girl in particular 'cus rather than plan her future straight she totally got her priorities wrong.

Don't seem to understand what this generation is turning into.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2010
I feel sorry for the poor parents.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by omofat: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2010
Very sad and unfortunate event.

Is it possible to crack down on quacks that run backstreet d&c clinics?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2010
omo~fat:

Very sad and unfortunate event.

Is it possible to crack down on quacks that run backstreet d&c clinics?
Yes, it is possible if we can also crack down guys that do juvenile runs and who sleep around not protecting themselves when they are not ready to take the responsiblity of having a child.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by omofat: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2010
nikkykay:

Yes, it is possible if we can also crack down guys that do juvenile runs and who sleep around not protecting themselves when they are not ready to take the responsiblity of having a child.

I agree.

The laws on underaged sex needs to be more aggressively enforced. Most people who would sleep with a girl are shameless older men who can afford to give these girls chump change to go find an abortion center inorder to preserve their secret.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by CrazyMan(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2010
So sad; all these little girls, they always want to explore; they want to go to parties and have boyfriends at all cost no minding whether or not the have to sacrifice their future or lives in the process.

Anyway I feel sorry for the lost soul and most especially her parents; I just hope that more little girls won’t fall into the same untimely pit in the not so distance future.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Lilshawn(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
she allowed herself to be decieved by a man, too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
other girls should learn from her. i pity the poor parents who have laboured daily to
take care of her. may her soul rest in peace,
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by daylae(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
sad! sad! sad!
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by wendybaby(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2010
Too bad. so sorry for the parents cry
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by 5p1naz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
ok now where are all those pipl who say you can have s3x  at anytime. . . ?? i sympathize with the family though
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
How about legalizing abortion? Girls won't stop having sex and some'll get pregnant.

All this talk about morals na cheap talk.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by 1105(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Keep your legs closed them nor go gree,

I wont be suprised if its Mr.cork that sent that girl 2 her early grave~ undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by 5p1naz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
@190 when u become female? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by 1105(f): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^
grin grin since 2mins back, ~
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
I feel sorry for her and her parents. . .

Someone should have given her a sex education lesson or something.

Ignorance results in things such as this.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by 1105(f): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^
even if u have all the sex education in the world,
Mr.cork would still nyash u~
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by double08(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by omohwunmmy: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2010
Whats wit people who cant  take care of themselves having sex?  angry
Sex education will help save d next generation.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
talknafree:

Was somewhere in s/lere (within Lagos) yesterday to see someone, on getting there, there was a very large crowd gathered sympathizing with a family whose daughter (A SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL FRESH LEAVER) went to do an ABORTION only to die in the process.

The painful thing is she lied to her parents she was going for church fellowship only to land in the "quacks den".

I was most shocked when i saw this dead girl's friends that came to sympathize, the oldest amongst them won't be more than 16years of age.

I felt less pity for this girl in particular 'cus rather than plan her future straight she totally got her priorities wrong.

Don't seem to understand what this generation is turning into.

As much as I feel she deserves a smack for getting pregnant, I understand her desperation and feel sorry for her.

CrazyMan:

So sad; all these little girls, they always want to explore; they want to go to parties and have boyfriends at all cost no minding whether or not the have to sacrifice their future or lives in the process.

Mainly Parenting!!!

The society of today is full of filth in popular media to entertain kids. Rubbish like African Big Brother, Koko Mansion and all the rubbish Western crap you get from Pay to View TV.

I surely would restrict my kids access to all that crap. I doubt I would even have all this Multi-Choice crap in my house just because of child raising.

They are so full of filth that is targeted at or accessible by the young.

Where the hell are the educational programmes?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
It's easy to judge when the shoe's not on your foot! undecided undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
michelin89:

How about legalizing abortion? Girls won't stop having sex and some'll get pregnant.

All this talk about morals na cheap talk.

What makes you think abortion is not legal in Nigeria?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by philip0906(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
Whats d pity all about?she got what she deserved dats y everyone has 2 be careful.When u c young girls behave like they've arrived,u  only but pity them.Whatever led u go 4 an abortion,should also get ur mind ready 4 d consequence. . .I have seen a girl of 15 who got pregnant but kept d pregnancy despite persuasions 4rm d guy and friends 2 abort.D girl said,I can't make one mistake and foolishly,make another.She was ready 2 face d backlash she'd receive 4rm her parents,and it paid off. . .U reap what u sow undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
Sagamite:

What makes you think abortion is not legal in Nigeria?

Is it undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
mama-gee:

I feel sorry for her and her parents. . .

Someone should have given her a sex education lesson or something.

Ignorance results in things such as this.

We had the best sex education till date. I hope as usual, like grand mumus, we do not follow the oyinbo mantra like retards.

Our sex education that has worked for years is simple. Parent says: "You let a man touch your toto, you are dead!"

It worked and works better than any Oyinbo crap I have seen to far.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Is it undecided

Is it not?

I have never heard of it being against the law.
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Sagamite:

Is it not?

I have never heard of it being against the law.

Oh it is illegal . . very very illegal. Except if the life of the woman is at stake!

No reputable hospital conducts abortion. Why do you think these quacks are in high demand in that regards?
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
Sagamite:

We had the best sex education till date. I hope as usual, like grand mumus, we do not follow the oyinbo mantra like retards.

Our sex education that has worked for years is simple. Parent says: "You let a man touch your toto, you are dead!"
It worked and works better than any Oyinbo crap I have seen to far.

But that is no longer working. Times are changing, hell people are changing!

When we were young, if a man and a woman are kissing on the  TV, they'll ask us to leave the room. These days, you go on the internet and see live indecency!

Do you know there are 12 year olds on this forum.

People are now more aware of sex from an early age and the whole "You let a man touch your toto, you are dead!" thing, just doesnt cut it anymore!
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Basildon1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

Whats d pity all about?she got what she deserved dats y everyone has 2 be careful.When u c young girls behave like they've arrived,u  only but pity them.

This fellow really has a knack for dropping nauseating lines all over the place - i cant even figure how out how he does it. Thoughtless unprocessed comments!!
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
Basildon1:

This fellow really has a knack for dropping nauseating lines all over the place - i cant even figure how out how he does it. Thoughtless unprocessed comments!!

Oh you have no idea.

Sometimes I actually think he has peanuts for brains. undecided
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by joanana(f): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
Eyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Na wa oooooooo such a pity to die at a tender age. What is our world turning into? Father in ur hands i commend our youth, guidee them on the rit part, Amen!!.
May her gentle soul rest in peace cry cry cry
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by tpiah: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2010
Father in your hands i commend our youth, guidee them on the rit part

amen!!!!!
Re: Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death by philip0906(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
Basildon1:

so u want me 2 do what?come here and pretend?pity her?or pass d blame 2 God knows who?or type May her soul rest in peace?or follow d crowd in here?Nah. . .I have seen things worse than dat k?everybody came 2 this life all alone,and u'll go all alone.The best u can do,is 2 make sure ur time on earth is well spent. . .Besides,with all we have been hearing about abortion and deaths associated with it,a young girl still goes ahead 2 abort?sick. . .Nigerians like I always say,r a bunch of hypocrites who r not rational in their thinking. undecided
Ujujoan:

Oh you have no idea.

Sometimes I actually think he has peanuts for brains.  undecided
b'cos I made a comment about ur post in d other thread thats y u r attacking me?u should be mature in ur thinking undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? / (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift / 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.