Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is Usher Getting Fat??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Usher Getting Fat??? (22718 Views)

Chris Brown Ft. Usher And Rick Ross - New Flame Lyrics / R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. / Get Squared...Psquare FT..Lil Jon,Usher,Nelly And 2pac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 2:45am On Jan 12, 2006
Okay now.. what's wrong with USHER?
And who the fxck is that girl? rolleyes

Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by icingbaby(f): 3:12am On Jan 12, 2006
i know gurl usher is getting fat, and i don't know who that girl is because i still want usher and chill to get back together.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2006
He better start working out! Cos he'll just be short and chubby, and that won't be good (esp. if u r in hollywood).
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by icingbaby(f): 3:23am On Jan 12, 2006
i know gurl, hollywood does not take sh*t.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by ldollier(f): 4:54am On Jan 12, 2006
usher can get fat for all i care, am still angry that he cheated on my gurl( chilli)

and lets be honest, all he has his his sexy voice and his sexy body.. he really dont have the looks
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by icingbaby(f): 4:58am On Jan 12, 2006
i know gurl he cheated on chilli, wish make me really dislike him.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2006
When he cheated on chilli, im sure everyone was mad at him. I tell everyone that usher is ugly, but they seem not to get it. Well i liked him for his body, but now that the body is going.. what's left?

Short, fat, big headed, big nose, hairy, big eared, man. 0% hottie.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by ldollier(f): 5:04am On Jan 12, 2006
lolol, exactly, but he is a celebrity( you know they always know how to get back in shape)

whomever thinks that usher got the looks, please think again. has anyone seen shemar moore before. check my profile cool

allright back to the topic. i don't want to stray away. if he is fat, oh well but am sure he will fix up later.
P.S: how old were those pictures.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by icingbaby(f): 5:04am On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gurl you kill him, but for real. i never one day said to my friends that usher was cute, i taught he have a nice body too.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2006
Dolly!! U STOLE MY MAN! lol.. Shemar more is too-too-too-too cute. I saw him in "dairay of a mad black woman" with them braids that made him look like.. 'crap'.. but he was still HOtt to me. I don't think he's hotter than Ginuwine tho.

Back to Usher... i dunno how old them pictures were, but me thinks they r new pictures. He better get back in shape. And yeah.. fxcking celebs, they can do that in like 2 months if not 4 weeks. rolleyes tongue
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by ldollier(f): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2006
ginuwine is handsome, no doubt. he aint finer than shemar moore. although ginuwine got that baby face that makes him looks even hotter. but you see my shemar moore is a model, or should i say used to be he is an actor and he can also sing. what can ginuwine do?, he can sing, no doubt. and he looks like he might be good in bed. rolleyes have you seen the lyrics to "in those jeans". anywho shemar moore wins this one though

back to usher, those pics looks a lil old, who  knows it could be new and even if it is, am sure he knows the way to loose weight. i doubt it would even reach up to a month. well it depends on the kind of body he have(genes)
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by IAH(f): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2006
Well, my own big fat question is "Who is that girl??!!!!!!!!!" The babe no represent at alllllllllll. Not the type of chick that should be seen beside Usher.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by icingbaby(f): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
what type of babe should be seen with usher, he ain't that cute.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by IAH(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2006
icingbaby:

what type of babe should be seen with usher, he ain't that cute.

Com'on! He might not be that cute but he's a superstar! He definitely can get girrrrrrls at the tap of a finger!
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2006
Dolly, ginuwine, can sing.. im sure he can act (watch his "when we make love video") almost all em singers can act. Plus im sure if u see ginuwine modeling.. u'll love him more than you love shemar moore. I ain't hating on shemar.. but ginuwine fine pass am!

Back to usher...... that's the kind of girl he needs jare.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by luvu567(f): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
thats his girl they been together for a while. i think she some super star in London or something
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by IAH(f): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2006
What happened to all the hoes in his videos? rolleyes
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2006
He used them and dumped them. That's why they are called "ho's"
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by icingbaby(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2006
IAH:

What happened to all the hoes in his videos? rolleyes
they're video hoes. cheesy
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by luvu567(f): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2006
My baby Usher is not ugly he look good when he clean up.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by ldollier(f): 3:27am On Jan 13, 2006
so this is a recent picture. and thats usher's gf shocked. if so its a match made in heaven
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 3:30am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy Heaven or the beach?
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by ldollier(f): 3:47am On Jan 13, 2006
lol yea i meant to say that.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by nike4luv(f): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2006
cant believe this, his tummy, his facial hair, shaving, body shocked its a disaster!, intervention!
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by hotangel2(f): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2006
YES LORD!! He needs divine intervention!!
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by 2nde(m): 5:44am On Jan 16, 2006
i know girl he cheated on chilli, wish make me really dislike him
usher can get fat for all i care, am still angry that he cheated on my girl( chilli)

and lets be honest, all he has his his sexy voice and his sexy body.. he really don't have the looks

There is one thing i dont understand here. Why will you hate somebody becos he is living his life. It is his life, he can do and undo. He knows his reason for not contunuing the relationship, why developing hatred?
That doesnt mean that if he comes to toast you, you wont accept cheesy
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by WesleyanA(f): 5:44am On Jan 16, 2006
i never saw anything in Usher from the start.

most of those girls that like him only do because's a celeb. or something.
girls fall for the ugliest guys i don't know why.
i'm not saying he's ugly because he's not. he's just not. . . .you know?

he has a cool voice though.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by nike4luv(f): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2006
yea! hes gettin fit now! i am his new trainer! cheesy
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by tamia(f): 2:44am On Jan 19, 2006
i think he looks fat now cuz he's not on tour and he's not performing. if he gets to release his new album and perform again, he'll try to burn out the excess fat.
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by vickybabe(f): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2006
he sure is getting fat and ugly, he ain't gonna be my baby daddy no more
Re: Is Usher Getting Fat??? by Free(f): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2006
hahaha oh ma lord
nah usher? what happen to u
i see u enjoyin Food hahahaha, anywayz u look betta FAT.... grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) / Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video) / Best African Music Performance: Grammys Add Three New Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.