Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos (8667 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Build A Fence On This Marshy Land? / How Many Units Of Block Will Be Needed To Build A Standard 3 Bedroom Flat / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by lanruma001: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
Does anyone know how much it cost to build a nice hotel in Lagos
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by niapay(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2010
Let me know the number of room and also do you need also a central AC system on the hotel, we offer prefabricated hotel, meaning that the hotel is prefabricated abroad and install in less than 60 days and its more than 60% cheaper than building in naija. let me know the numbers of room and I will send you designs to choose from
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by lanruma001: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
Well, Lets assume 20 rooms, Whats the price range for that in Mainland and V.I area?
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by niapay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
Our prefabricated hotel are design and fabricated abroad, so the price is the same weather in VI, oshodi, Onitsha or Mainland etc. 20 room hotel is not economical to build or manage the reason is that the structure to build 20 room hotel is also the same to build say 60 room hotel and also you need the same number of staff to mange a 20 room hotel and 60 room respectively.

Here in the attached file is a 60 room Class 5 hotel we are currently installing for a clients in Angola.
This package is a turnkey package:
**With combine Central water heater and air conditioner in all room
**60 2 person beds with with the hotel name and logo designed on the bed
**60pcs mini refrigerator for each room
**60pcs 32'' LCD TV in each room
**60pcs desktop PC in each room
**60pcs steam shower system in each room
**1000pcs hotel name printed bed sheet, pillow case, towel(1000 each)
**commercial washer dryer
**center elevator with capacity of 18-21 passenger capacity
54m naira installation cost included(45-60 days installation in any location)
send me an email at sales@primatronics.eu for detail

Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by lanruma001: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
how much is that? I can get whatever i need from the u.s. I live there, give me a price range pls.
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ Poster.

I'm sorry you're not going to get figure. Whatever price you get here will be absolutely vague.

I'm an architect and into building construction.Moreso, I have done similar projects here. I will do an analysis and send to you for free.

But I need the ff info;

1) What location are you looking at. (Pls be slightly precise- mainland is vague,)

2) Do you have the land already. I suppose the estimate you want excludes the cost of the land. If otherwise, pls indicate.

3) It two above is YES, what is the size of the land. You will see the size in area at the top of your survey plan.

4) Describe briefly the facilities you want in the Hotel. No. Of rooms, lifts, gym, pool, etc you name them.

5) No of floors. I suppose it will be a min of 3 floors cos land in lagos is expensive. You rather go higher than spread on the ground. Besides, you need lots of parking space.

6) What do u fancy, do you want something simple and efficient, or prefer something elegant and like a masterpiece that stand out.

Each of these questions are principal factors that determine general cost of the building.

Send it to my mail if you want me to reply. My mail is beneath this post.
Cheers
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by fegflu: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
Design5,

Please I have 8million naira. I intend to build a 9 room guest house. Simple modest and basic and standard. I hav a plot already in ajah opposit crown estate. Can this amount cater for everythin from start to finish- up to furniture. My email stoikmusah@gmail.com
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
niapay:

Our prefabricated hotel are design and fabricated abroad, so the price is the same weather in VI, oshodi, Onitsha or Mainland etc. 20 room hotel is not economical to build or manage the reason is that the structure to build 20 room hotel is also the same to build say 60 room hotel and also you need the same number of staff to mange a 20 room hotel and 60 room respectively.

Here in the attached file is a 60 room Class 5 hotel we are currently installing for a clients in Angola.
This package is a turnkey package:
**With combine Central water heater and air conditioner in all room
**60 2 person beds with with the hotel name and logo designed on the bed
**60pcs mini refrigerator for each room
**60pcs 32'' LCD TV in each room
**60pcs desktop PC in each room
**60pcs steam shower system in each room
**1000pcs hotel name printed bed sheet, pillow case, towel(1000 each)
**commercial washer dryer
**center elevator with capacity of 18-21 passenger capacity
54m naira installation cost included(45-60 days installation in any location)
send me an email at sales@primatronics.eu for detail

Quite impressive. Does this include shipment? Are there other pics you can show us either of jobs you have done or what is possible with this prefab concept that is within a similar price range? Thanks.
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by niapay(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
they are many design sind email to slaes@primatronics.eu for detail
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by niapay(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by osemudiame(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ask ur birikila
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by fegflu: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pls somebdy shld reply me now,

This is my question::

fegflu:
Design5,

Please I have 8million naira. I intend to build a 9 room guest house. Simple modest and basic and standard. I hav a plot already in ajah opposit crown estate. Can this amount cater for everythin from start to finish- up to furniture.  My email stoikmusah@gmail.com
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by osemudiame(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
I
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Yornandrew: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
No comments
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Justnicee: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good evening fellow respected members. Please I need an urgent reply to this question. I have a 900 square meter dry land in ajah. I want to build a hotel on it. I want to invest 30 million for it. No more than that. Can any honourable member with ideas tell me how many rooms I can get out of these amount and how long it would take to complete the project. The fund ( 30m ) is available for it now. Cheers........justnicee
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Dominionng(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cc spyder880 Your attention is needed here Sir.
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Justnicee: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
No one here to suggest or give a rough estimate?...am getting disappointed with this site.
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by eghosajohnny: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Justnicee:
No one here to suggest or give a rough estimate?...am getting disappointed with this site.

I am a builder and can handle this job for you but i would need your response one last time to know if you are still interested in the quote and to make it more easy i would appreciate if you can respond by calling me and i promise not to disappoint you.

Below is my contact

You can call or send a message on whatsapp.
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Justnicee:

let me know other facilities you need in the hotel aside the building.

Regards,
Samuel
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by segcymoor(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Justnicee:
Good evening fellow respected members. Please I need an urgent reply to this question. I have a 900 square meter dry land in ajah. I want to build a hotel on it. I want to invest 30 million for it. No more than that. Can any honourable member with ideas tell me how many rooms I can get out of these amount and how long it would take to complete the project. The fund ( 30m ) is available for it now. Cheers........justnicee
Please do send ur brief to : mooredesignbuild@gmail.com for more details
Re: How Much To Build Hotel In Lagos by Justnicee: 3:00am On Nov 28, 2014
It's just the facilities a normal hotel should have. Am not building a five star hotel. Just just a normal hotel.

(1) (Reply)

Town Park & Gardens Estate, Ikorodu. Beautiful Estate / Pop(plaster Of Paris) Wall Screeding, Art Works , POP Parafait / Proudly Made In Nigeria Wooden Security Doors And Single Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.