Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently. (857 Views)

Nurses Demand Apology From Senator Ali Ndume / Ebola: I Owe No One Any Apology – Minister Whocleared Sawyer To Travel / Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour Comes Out, Tenders Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently. by Donstan1: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
Am stan,who wrote rather who labelled hope4hiv for fraud Activities.Am sorry to write this letter to the great nairalanders as the latest positive development.I made a complaints sometimes ago concerning HOPE4HIV.He travelled out of the country over two months for a business trip according to him and that he has not been frequently on the net even in nairaland Forum.This was  what really happened that caused the delay of my drugs according to him.Before he travelled that he sent one of his boys to motor park to deliver the drugs to me including others but the boy went and sent it to a wrong person and there was no gap of communication between them while he was in away.After i have waited patiently for the past two months and my numerous emails,but there was no reply  or line of communication between hope4hiv and me.Based on these,i felt so bad as a human being and i approached so many people and they adviced me rapidly to make a complaints to the nairalanders.HOPE4HIV,,has just retured to nigeria now and saw how he was labelled Fraud,he quickly called me and told me what happened and tendered his apology in which i have accepted.He has sent me the liquid drugs few days ago through AGOFURE PARCEL SERVICES(APS)i attached the copy of the receipt he used in sending it to me and i have received it.I never believed that HOPE4HIV could'nt dupe me because he is a such a good man who always advices me on safer side of life and encourages me on steps to take not to be re-infected again.He calls me to know on how i was doing.Based on these latest development,i write to apology to him and as well to everybody, because a normal person would have acted the same way i did after waited for the whole two months.HOPE4HIV,to me is still remains one of the good citizens  in this great country.Based on these,i thought it wise to let my fellow great nairalanders to know the outcome.God bless you all.Stan.
Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently. by hope4hiv: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
Donald trump says bad publicity is better than none
Thanks for the publicity you have given me , patronage have increased recently ,how i wish i have known you for long , you suppose to be working in a publication Outfit, Antibiotics is resistant to Staphylococcus ,societal money bags who maintained high profile of hygiene, who have received treatment from the best proper doctors and big name hospitals for years are fed up of grammar and medical excuses , with natural therapy solution is ensured .Reality is better than dream .We are products of nature and not products of devastating chemicals.
Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently. by glomerry(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
greeting hope4hiv, good to have your post here, i have been having some symptoms such as, burning feet, rashes on my buttocks, internet heat, was advised to go hiv test which i did about three times in different labs and they were negatives, then i did uti it was ok, and also did a test which says it have staph Aureus, and i was advised to buy pefloxcin which i have been taking. please advise me on what to do and how do i get the herb? i have been seek for about a year with this same syptoms, what could be the problem.
Re: Hope4hiv Wanted For My Apology Urgently. by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2010
HOPE4HIV GO BACK TO THE INITIAL THREAD WHERE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE COMING OUT SAYING YOU ARE A FRAUD. the latest one being some guy from Cameroon

REMEMBER I NEVER SAID YOU COULDNT SEND "HOLY SALTY WATER AND ASPIRIN TABLET" FOR YOUR FRAUD BUT SIMPLY THAT IT DOESNT CURE ANYBODY.

anyone "out of their mind" wanting to do business with this fraudster should check the following threads and contact directly all the people who confirmed that they have been scammed by HOPE4HIV with GARBAGE CURE.
if DON STAN comes here and claim to be cured, i vouch to pay for DON STAN test in a proper laboratory to confirm if he still has the disease or if he is cured. i will put my money where my mouth is! bring it on Mr Dr Criminal!

here are the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-495614.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-504318.0.html

!419       9!419             419!419!4     
             9!419   419!419           !419!419!419   
           19!419   41   419          9!4            419! 
         419 419          419          9!41          419! 
        !41   419          419           !419!419!419!
      9!4     419          419              19!419!419!
  19!419!419!4       419                       9!419       
419!419!419!4       419                       9!41         
                 419          419                    19!4           
                 419          419                  419!         
                 419   419!419!41        419!   
                 419   419!419!41     9!41       

(1) (Reply)

My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting / Why Do Some Women Enter Their Menopause Early In Life / Woman Claims She Delivered 7 Children In 1 Year, Says More Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.