Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. (2868 Views)

I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us / OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by dblock(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2007
Things are grim but in the end God has the last say. I'm not really in a religeous state right now, and I doubt the credibilityof religion, but I reaffirm my faith in Hope that it may help Nigeria get through this tough time.

In the end God has the last say.

Bomb Attempts, but Jehovah has the last say
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/21/AR2007042100198.html

Militant attcks but God has the last say
http://www.boston.com/news/world/africa/articles/2007/04/21/militants_attack_on_eve_of_vote_in_nigeria/

More attacks but God has the last say.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200704/s1903216.htm

Irregularities, but God has the last say

Desperation and Retalliation but God shall not leave our cries unheard
http://www.huliq.com/19242/nigeria-old-woman-strips-naked-to-reject-rigged-elections

Dispute and Criticism, but Gpd has the last say
http://www.stratfor.com/products/premium/read_article.php?id=287291

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
People don't want this country of ours to prosper, but God shall help us through and shame the advocates of Failure
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let us Pray.

[size=16pt]Break Or Make all in a Moment!![/size]
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by feelgood(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2007
Dblock, dont worry. Our politics defies standard logic and we are not surprised at these incidences. But we are not cowed. Vote, we will and by the grace of God those evilmen who have planned these so that the elections will not hold or be postponed have failed.
They even claimed that a lorry stopped by soldiers was filled with already thumbprinted ballot papers by the ruling party whereas at that moment, the ballot papers were not yet in the country for strategic reasons. We are aware that AC is behind all these especially as the South South Peoples Assembly have indicated their preference for PDP because of Jonathan their son. So the attempt to kidnap Jonathan this morning in order to advance their wicked plans of election postponement failed. God is yet with us and you folks outside our shores should keep praying. I'm angry now and there's no stopping our casting our votes. I am from the south south and I'M ROOTING FOR PDP because OF MY BROTHER.
AC and their supporters all over ( including those in nairaland) can go jump into the lagoon for all I care. Yar Adua and Jonathan for the Presidency. God bless Nigeria
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by dblock(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2007
May God save tis country, oh
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by alabiyemmy(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2007
we blame the deveil for everything, but we hardly blame ourselves. We blame the government, but we hardly blame ourselves. We look to God without doing our own part of the deal, it is a funny world.
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by dblock(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2007
The mess that Nigeria is in is the result of Bad leadership from Nigerians. It is our fault, but it seems that Only God can rescue this country now. People always jump to conclusions wothout a base of reasoning or understanding, Funny world
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by alabiyemmy(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2007
Even if Jesus Christ sends one angel to rule Nigeria, Nigherians will frustrate him, this is true. The point is this, let us join hands to save Nigeria, God has blessed us with our wisdom and sense of reasoning, so that we can do what is right as a person and as a people, blaming the devil for everything without looking inwards is what I call ruthless mis-thinking. How many devil plagues America and the developed nations? I guess we are so peculiar that the devil spends extra hours dealing with us, common, let us look inwards to ourselves. When 419 people spoil Nigeria, it is the government, when people steal and kill, it is the government or the devil, lets look to ourselves, change our thoughts, change our ways and see if our country will not be better for it.

Abuse me - abuse yourself.
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by dblock(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2007
I am not leaving the problems of Nigeria to God nor expecting fellow Nigerians to do that. You don't know me or what I have in store, so comenting on my motives or jumping to conclusions with thick headed judgments is outlandish. We will al do our part in life, but God asks us to pray for answers, so we can see the path more clearly. The upcoming elections to me is the most significant elction in Nigeria's history. If a good leader emerges, Nigeria could become a super power with time, but If otherwise Nigeria could reach a state of chaos never witnessed in Nigeria. I pray to God for for his blessing pon our nation. I pray to him so he can reveal to our people the course that they need to follow. I pray to him so he can give us the strength to conquer our problems. I don't pray to him sitting on a "lazy boy", sipping champagne and expecting God to turn this wonderful nation of ours into a utopia.

I'm not abusing anyone, there are more things to worry about, such as the ELECTIONS.

May God give us wisdom and understanding in this period of time that we need it the most
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by alabiyemmy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2007
"dblock

My comments are not meant for you, I dont do what most people do by directing their comments on persons. My comment is to the topic and not to you in person, please!!!
Re: May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. by jagunlabi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2007
Abi o!Funny world,indeed!
dblock:

The mess that Nigeria is in is the result of Bad leadership from Nigerians. It is our fault, but it seems that Only God can rescue this country now. People always jump to conclusions wothout a base of reasoning or understanding, Funny world

(1) (Reply)

Can God Create A Rock That He Can Not Move? Debunking Omnipotence / Pastor Worshippers: Beware! / Interesting Report On One Of The Causes Of Underdevelopment In Africa: Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.