Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 115 pages)

Phones / Re: I Need An Android Phone Of 50-60k Urgently For My Little Cousin by 4reala(m): 1:07am On Apr 21
collinspro:
I have Tecno spark 7. 3gig ram and 64 gog rom. It has very sharp camera 16mp and it has no scratch.
How much last and pics?
Phones / Re: I Need An Android Phone Of 50-60k Urgently For My Little Cousin by 4reala(m): 1:05am On Apr 21
mychelyte:
infinix hot 10T available,very clean,the carton is available too.
4GB / 128GB
5000mAh battery still very intact and last long.
very clean sharp cameras both front and rear.
can't list enough of the phone..it's a very good deal for anyone.
40k serious buyt
call 09047858999 very serious buyer.
I don't have data at the moment I would have upload the picture.
Phones / Re: I Need An Android Phone Of 50-60k Urgently For My Little Cousin by 4reala(m): 1:01am On Apr 21
sexymonkey:
Sir why you delete your post? Pls send pics of the oppo
Phones / Re: Tecno Pop 6 For Sale by 4reala(m): 12:31am On Apr 21
Classicboy1:
I have a very clean Tecno pop 6 for sale
2gb ram and 32gb space
It has never been repaired as it is just 1 year used.
It has a little crack which is invisible on camera.
Price is 40k and it is just slightly negotiable.
Urgent buyer needed.
I'm in Atan ota, ogun state. Anyone around can contact me, even if you are in Sango, Agbara, Toll gate, iyana ipaja , agege and environs.
Call me via 09017149373
#30k serious buyer
Phones / Re: Few Months used Tecno Pova Neo For Sale @ 70k by 4reala(m): 12:27am On Apr 21
Knowles12:
I Have Clean Tecno Pova Neo For Sale @ 70k.
Storage is 64Gb ✅
RAM is 4Gb ✅
Battery 6000 Mah ✅
4G LTE SIM Network ✅
The Box Available ✅
Gbagada iyana oworo Lagos.
Call or WhatsApp 08134082889

#40k serious buyer
Crime / Re: Giveaway by 4reala(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20
Inshame3:
No3

Waiting for two more people

After that I will make the disbursement, and later meet my maker by 1today

How I wish I was not born at all
I ended up as a slave In the hand of bookies.
Please, there is more to life, just look around, if you can't find someone that loves you, we here at Nairaland loves you. Please when there is life, there is hope
Crime / Re: Giveaway by 4reala(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20
Pls don't end ur life o, but I need money
Access bank
Crime / Re: Bribe-seeking Police Officer Allegedly Kills Businessman In Abia by 4reala(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20
Kai, all this bad eggs in the police. I pray he is fished out and giving the full weight of the law
Celebrities / Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by 4reala(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20
So, all this Ladies, if them no expose their unclothedness, dem no fit trend.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Lord’s Chosen Church Bus Crashes Into Coca-Cola Depot In Imo, 5 Dead by 4reala(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19
So sad. May their soul Rip.
Please, People saying Lord's Chosen Members died should try and read the article well.

15 Likes

Crime / Re: Fresh Attack In PLATEAU Brutal Murder Incident In Tilengpat, Pushit Of Mangu LGA by 4reala(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19
May the perpetrators of this evil act never see the end of this month in Jesus name.
Romance / Re: Earn With Your Data by 4reala(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18
billynoni:
Click on my signature or drop your WhatsApp contact.
Billy am interested
Romance / Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by 4reala(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18
Just relax, gather yourself, go and do the necessary things by seeing her parents and paying for her dowry. Then she will become all yours, and when you are ready to travel, her mother can agree for her to come and stay with her

4 Likes

Family / Re: Oh Death Why Now? by 4reala(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16
Emmanuel30a:
Stop praying... No dey pray for nobody... I won't marry someone that would soon die... Is ur wife beautiful, cos some people are corpse sucker and corpse fucker... If you likes go and call the cops, they would suck and Bleep your wifes corpse... I for sees her before she dies, to know if she is beautiful... U no go fit release am now... But we fit seize wetin we no sees..
Are you normal? Someone is grieving, you are here ranting gibberish. Grow up
Crime / Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by 4reala(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10
Kaido:

So because of her beauty, she is a saint
What do you mean? U mean I can do this to your wife for whatever reason?
Crime / Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by 4reala(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09
Nice 1 by the police, keep up the good work
Crime / Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by 4reala(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09
Wetin carry this kain fine girl go join dis kain beast. May he rot in jail

52 Likes 7 Shares

Family / Re: My Friend Faces Dilemmas Over A Partner's Child Adoption. by 4reala(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28
Abbeytoy:

Never seen, only heard but rate... However, it's a choice to make whether to finance someone else child or not.

Now, I believe he should not spend a penny on the boy or let her go
No, I'm only giving u the illustration that even his own biological son can disown him, that it's not legalizing adoption that will make the boy see him as his. He just have to show love, taking into consideration that the lady is also going to show love to his own son.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Friend Faces Dilemmas Over A Partner's Child Adoption. by 4reala(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28
Abbeytoy:

Never seen, only heard but rate... However, it's a choice to make whether to finance someone else child or not.

Now, I believe he should not spend a penny on the boy or let her go
No, I'm only giving u the illustration that even his own biological son can disown him, that it's not legalizing adoption that will make the boy see him as his. He just have to show love, taking into consideration that the lady is also going to show love to his own son
Crime / Re: Enemies Want To Kill Me. by 4reala(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28
SisterAnn:
Your moniker says it all grin
You are apt

3 Likes

Family / Re: My Friend Faces Dilemmas Over A Partner's Child Adoption. by 4reala(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28
Abbeytoy:

Securing the future and protest his interest is now considering childish?

Wow wow wow.

I think I have find the perfect response for him to act on
So you haven't seen some biological children refusing to recognize one or both parents when grown up, or even disowning some
Family / Re: My Friend Faces Dilemmas Over A Partner's Child Adoption. by 4reala(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28
Your friend is acting selfish. The lady might be carrying the thought of what if the biological father comes for his son nko? Definitely there will be issues. If your friend loves the lady, let him marry the girl with the child and treat him good. It will be left for the boy to consider him as his father, depending on the way he treats him. Or else he can allow her go, because he can surely not have only her.
Romance / Re: Help Me Check This Result If She Is Hiv Positive by 4reala(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26
Which one be SERUM TB?
Crime / Re: Lady Rescued As Fire Guts Lagos Supermarket by 4reala(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25
This is good news. Keep up the good work
Romance / Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by 4reala(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25
MadamExcellency:
She don born children finish come realized say she be lesbian after the children done grow.
She is a disgrace to her children. I don't think her children will be happy to associate with her in public
Politics / Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by 4reala(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20
Faiththatworks:
Sahara Reporters is the number one fake news media organization in Nigeria.
I don't know why it's obsessed with publishing fake news every hour,Sowore is a very very bitter human being.
Haba,how can any sane human being open their mouth and say the price at Ounje Eko is more expensive that what obtains in the open Market.
I'm sure the dishonest and disgruntled market men and women have unleashed propaganda against the laudable programme of the Government.
The crazy and unpatriotic Nigerians who enjoy inflicting pains on other Nigerians while trying to squeeze more profit in the name of Hardship.
How can anyone say Rice is more expensive at Ounje Eko,a bag of Rice is 50 kilograms and the cheapest bag in Lagos is now around 70000 naira,while the state Government is selling a 5 kilogram bag for 5700, meaning a 50 kilogram bag is around 57000,yet this unpatriotic and crazy elements in Sahara reporters have the guts to claim it's more expensive.
Shame on Sowore and the devilish staffs on his crazy platform.
I bought a crate of Eggs 2 weeks ago in a supermarket for 3950,while it's sold for 2700 at the Ounje Eko market.
Seriously Sahara Reporters is a saboteur and I'm sure it's happy with the hardship people are going through in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria........
Oga, I was expecting you to talk about beans, how come he cost pass rice?
Romance / Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by 4reala(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12
It's like some person's must have forced them into the marriage

26 Likes

Romance / Re: Continuation Of Gifting by 4reala(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12
guobe:
Will be gifting 10 people a sum of 1k each.
The money is not much but it can do one or two things for some people who may really be broke this period.
If you didn't benefit from the last gifting I did and you were in the thread and didn't see shishi from me,kindly indicate as this may just be your day.
If you don't really need the money please don't bother dropping account details.
Thanks and may God bless us all.
I am here boss, and really needs it
Access bank
God bless you
Family / Re: How My Son Transformed From Left Hand To Ambidextrous by 4reala(m): 10:42am On Mar 12
Xammie001:
the teacher that tried that with your son should be arrested immediately because he's trying to make the brain malfunction and it's not easy, use those that change the driving sides of cars and see the aftermath, but i'm happy he's using both hands now.
He's a super brilliant child, so take care of him specially sir
You are wrong Sir, I believe he was able to achieve this feet because of his teacher
Family / Re: Memory Of My Childhood: Confession by 4reala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11
That's really an evil act. Just go to God in prayer and ask for forgiveness, and never go back to evil ways again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 115 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.