Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

4sure72's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4sure72's Profile / 4sure72's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Fashion / Re: Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by 4sure72(f): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2011
caro-light or cream
razac hand&hand lotion, all mix together
pls let me know your views on this
Fashion / Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by 4sure72(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
agnesoseka @ how do u mix the blk soap and honey pls
olabola@ is the tracia shower cream for bathing or creaming the body
Fashion / Re: Home Service Hair-braiding In The Uk by 4sure72(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
hi,
do u do hair cut, i mean the pixie type
i need to trim or cut the hair at the back low, sort of Anita baker but long in the front
Food / Re: Nigerian Recipes by 4sure72(f): 8:14pm On May 22, 2010
can anyone tell me about curry sauce pls
Food / Re: Oyinbo Soup by 4sure72(f): 7:01am On May 22, 2010
can someone pls explain to me how to make/cook curry sauce (soup). The one that can be use for rice or other food, pictures 'll be grate as well, thx
Fashion / Re: Uses Of Secret Oil And Bay Rum Pls by 4sure72(f): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2009
thx for ur effort mohawkchic.
God bless
Fashion / Re: Uses Of Secret Oil And Bay Rum Pls by 4sure72(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
No, they didn't write anything about how to use it
Fashion / Uses Of Secret Oil And Bay Rum Pls by 4sure72(f): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2009
I've got the secret oil and bay rum for like a year now but don't know how to use it,
can get help pls with the uses
Fashion / Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) by 4sure72(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2009
hello ladies,
what are your best daily beauty product to maintain perfect firm and even skin.
from face,shower,and all and what you feel about them, pictures are welcome too
Food / Vegetable soup with locust beans (efo Riro with Iru) by 4sure72(f): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2009
Hi, there
we need receipe for vegetable soap(efo riro) with locus beans.
then any other 9ja receipe [ls
if you can help with the picture is perfect.
Health / Re: Children Product And Thier Effect by 4sure72(f): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2009
thx for ur contribution but examples pls
Health / Children Product And Thier Effect by 4sure72(f): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
what soap, cream and hair product is good and best for them
Health / Beauty And Body Use Of Shea Butter,almond Oil, Castor Oil, Glycerin And Others by 4sure72(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
shea butter,almond oil, castor oil,glycerin, and others,
can someone suggest the english name for osun ( camwood)and where it can be found in the uk and it's uses.
Also i need to know the english name for some item in 9ja,
Osun , in english
tumeric, in yoruba
Wara, in english
Health / Home Remedies For Weight Loss And Healthy Look by 4sure72(f): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
hi everyone, just raising this topic for the benefit of those that 'll need it.
using diff hom rememdie can help, apple cider vineager, soda, lime, lemon honey etc
Health / What Type Of Oil Do Suggest Or Prefer For Body Lotion by 4sure72(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
i need to no the kind of fragrant oil that can be added to Ur body lotion or oil for good perfume or fragrant when rubbing.
Health / What Cream/lotion Do Use For Cleansing & Radiant Glow: Light Complexion Or Not by 4sure72(f): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hi,
just need to raise this top help our African out there about what they use for radiant glow,
also as a family use and children,
Fashion / Re: Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap by 4sure72(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2009
olabola and others pls, can i get these tracia and neutrogena here in the UK.
Food / Re: Please, How Do I Prepare Chinchin (with Good Flavours)-procedures by 4sure72(f): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ingredients
6 cups flour
2 cups butter/margarine
3 eggs
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1 cup of water
1 cup of milk (or additional cup of water)
10 tablespoons of Sugar

Direction:
Mix all the ingredients together.
Mix and/or knead the dough until it is smooth.
Place some powder on a cutting board or other flat surface.
Place some dough on the cutting board and flatten it until it is about ½ inch thick (1¼ cm)
Cut the dough into little squares, each square about ½ inch by ½ inch (1¼ cm by 1¼ cm).
Place some oil on the stove on medium heat, and allow the oil to heat up.
Once the oil is hot, place a few handfuls of the cut pieces into the oil.
(the oil may appear to foam, that is all right though rotating with a utensil will tame it a bit).
Allow the chin-chin to deep fry until brown. Some people prefer it light brown, and others dark brown.
Place the fried pieces on a napkin to soak up the extra oil.
hope this helps

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.