Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself (1465 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS / Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by 12large: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
abeg did anybody see that insult that the new nff president insulted himself. someone ask him how many teams they are in nigeria premier league and junior but he don't know
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by 12large: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
abeg someone that owns who ask that question should say the name
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by honeric01(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
Where did you hear him disgrace himself? he said 20 or do we have more than 20 in the NPL?
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by 12large: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2010
yeb he said 20 in the npl but he did not know the other junior numbers anyway i just found a blog on complete sport that said the whole story let me post it
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by folem: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2010
12large:

yeb he said 20 in the npl but he did not know the other junior numbers anyway i just found a blog on complete sport that said the whole story let me post it

Do you know the answer yourself?

I challenge you to give us the answer.
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2010
12large:

Which one be junior numbers? you don't even know the name they call it lol, it's called the professional league and the lower one is called the Amateur league. How many Nigerians even know the names and numbers of the clubs playing in these lower divisions? even you yourself no no nada grin grin

folem:

Do you know the answer yourself?

I challenge you to give us the answer.

You dey mind am?
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by 12large: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
am sorry but am not nff president. how can an nff president don't know the answer to that question. how did the person that asked the question knew the answer
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
Wait a minute!

Does Nigeria have a league?. . .I'm shocked to learn this.
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by honeric01(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2010
12large:

am sorry but am not nff president. how can an nff president don't know the answer to that question. how did the person that asked the question knew the answer
the person himself didn't answer the question and as for you, you don't have to be the NFF president before you know how many clubs play in your country.

mama-gee:

Wait a minute!

Does Nigeria have a league?. . .I'm shocked to learn this.

Must you post? are you competing with anyone on this forum? undecided
Re: Official :nff President Aminu Maigari Disgrases Himself by kannymoore(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2010
^^ hahahahahahahaha!!! Kai! My sides dey ache!

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Mario Balotelli Relishes First Goal In Nine Matches / Pathetic! Ex-eagles Star, Femi Opabunmi Turns Beggar On The Streets Of Ibadan / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Mum React After He Is Substituted(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.