Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. (5737 Views)

Atheists In Nairaland "Defend Your Belief".. / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
In between. . . Are you a jehovah witness? ? Dont bother if you dont want to answer.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
I do not belong to the 'Jehovah Witness' sect! I have many of them as friends. I am a witness for Jehovah though.  grin
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
I have been hoping you are one cos for more than a decade been enjoying thier educative approach in re-defining the true concept of christianity. I was in the boys brigade in an local ecwa church 'an adeherant reader of bible 'and later perticipated in some catholic activities but that was then. You know majority of people in this forum mis-understood my intention, and are quickly 'branded me names' for i careless. without fear ' majority of these pentacos and new genrational church has done more harm than good to christainity', let me die first! I used to have much respect for christain faith and i dare not write or even think about writing most comments i have made here, not because am afraid, can you campare what is been practice today to mid 80's and early 90's?. . .
Just little un-important background Info . . . And i dare not say there is no God, but certainly i know it is not the jewish deity IMO. But please 'DISREGARD' any other comment of me in other threads about your faith cos they are all calculate to achieve some effects.

. . . And again remember to asked me later of my particular intrest in christainity not other faith. e.g islam, hindu, judaism. . . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
OK, Rhino3.dm! 

I always enjoyed the educative materials my Jehovah Witness friends shared with me and the discussions we had. My formative years were spent in CAC and the Anglican Church( witnessing the beginnings of revival in the Anglican Church in the late 80s and early 90s). My University years I fellowshipped with Redeemed Christian Fellowship. Today, I attend any Church in the vicinity of my Work assignment location where the Spirit of God is present. The beautiful thing is having the Spirit of God with me wherever I find myself, be it Baptist, Redeemed or C of E!

I did realise that the problem you had was with 'Jehovah' as God! It is interesting that you do have a background in Christianity. Will you be happy for me to pose my own questions to you at the end of your questions? I would really like to know what your opinions are; and what formed them!

Let us carry on with your questions!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2010
Go ahead, asked, anything.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
I meant the rest of your 21 questions! I'll ask my questions when you finish your 21 questions.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Understand now. Ok kosi wahala, mo ti gbo.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
4. How can you reconcile that jesus in God with alot of discrepancies in the bible? ?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

4. How can you reconcile that jesus in God with alot of discrepancies in the bible? ?

I'll read your question as: How can you reconcile that jesus is God with alot of discrepancies in the bible? Please correct the question if this is wrong.

I do not know of any discrepancies in the Bible that point out that Jesus is not 'God come down in the flesh'. In my answer to Q3, I presented some scriptures that point out that God came to us in the flesh. Please refer me to any scriptures that expressly point out or bring you to the conclusion that Jesus is not God; we learn everyday.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 3:54am On Sep 05, 2010
Mama mia!
I engaged you for the fact that i thought here comes a "truth sayer" knowing fully well how religious people lie to defend thier dogma.
That respects can be clearly seen in my 'polite' responses through out this thread.
i hate ignorance and deciet, while i thought religious people should be a custodians of thruth. . . . .
So, please do justice to qeustion. . . Am not even half way satisfied. Btw how have you been?. . . Sono abbastanza bene.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Mama mia!
I engaged you for the fact that i thought here comes a "truth sayer" knowing fully well how religious people lie to defend thier dogma.
That respects can be clearly seen in my 'polite' responses through out this thread.
i hate ignorance and deciet, while i thought religious people should be a custodians of thruth. . . . .
So, please do justice to qeustion. . . Am not even half way satisfied. Btw how have you been?. . . Sono abbastanza bene.

Been fine. Hope you've been too!

My answer to Q4 is simple,and was previously stated: I do not know of any discrepancies in the Bible that point out that Jesus is not 'God come down in the flesh'. My asking you to present any scriptures that show any discrepancies is to allow further light to be shed on the matter. If you have those scriptures, please refer me and I will examine them.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (Amplified Bible)
21But test and prove all things [until you can recognize] what is good; [to that] hold fast.

I am only seeking to examine any such scriptures. You can enlighten me on how you came to the conclusions you hold. If you show me the truth and I refuse to accept it, then I am solely to blame for not accepting the truth that you presented to me. I need to see those scriptures which you referred to; examine them; consult the Holy Spirit; and then let you know if I now agree with the new truth that you have opened my eyes to.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2010
Ok. expect them. . . .

seyibrown:

Been fine. Hope you've been too!

My answer to Q4 is simple,and was previously stated: I do not know of any discrepancies in the Bible that point out that Jesus is not 'God come down in the flesh'. My asking you to present any scriptures that show any discrepancies is to allow further light to be shed on the matter. If you have those scriptures, please refer me and I will examine them.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (Amplified Bible)
21But test and prove all things [until you can recognize] what is good; [to that] hold fast.

I am only seeking to examine any such scriptures. You can enlighten me on how you came to the conclusions you hold. If you show me the truth and I refuse to accept it, then I am solely to blame for not accepting the truth that you presented to me. I need to see those scriptures which you referred to; examine them; consult the Holy Spirit; and then let you know if I now agree with the new truth that you have opened my eyes to.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
Rhino.3dm,

What happened to the rest of the 21 questions? Shall we close the thread? It's been a few days now since you said you were coming back with the remaining questions.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2010
My lady
just sensing your in-sincerity in answering my questions, so to what extent? c'mon look at your last response and tell me am wrong. O.k tell me where do you think jehovah witnesses are wrong in respect to my last question, abi? if i quote the bible now will say i dont undrstand or need guidiance from holy spirit. So, do justice to my last question and expect more. . . .

seyibrown:

Rhino.3dm,

What happened to the rest of the 21 questions? Shall we close the thread? It's been a few days now since you said you were coming back with the remaining questions.

Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

I have been hoping you are one cos for more than a decade been enjoying thier educative approach in re-defining the true concept of christianity. I was in the boys brigade in an local ecwa church 'an adeherant reader of bible 'and later perticipated in some catholic activities but that was then. You know majority of people in this forum mis-understood my intention, and are quickly 'branded me names' for i careless. without fear ' majority of these pentacos and new genrational church has done more harm than good to christainity', let me die first! I used to have much respect for christain faith and i dare not write or even think about writing most comments i have made here, not because am afraid, can you campare what is been practice today to mid 80's and early 90's?. . .
Just little un-important background Info . . . And i dare not say there is no God, but certainly i know it is not the jewish deity IMO. But please 'DISREGARD' any other comment of me in other threads about your faith cos they are all calculate to achieve some effects.

. . . And again remember to asked me later of my particular intrest in christainity not other faith. e.g islam, hindu, judaism. . . .

Rhino.3dm:

My lady
just sensing your in-sincerity in answering my questions, so to what extent? c'mon look at your last response and tell me am wrong. O.k tell me where do you think jehovah witnesses are wrong in respect to my last question, abi? if i quote the bible now will say i dont undrstand or need guidiance from holy spirit. So, do justice to my last question and expect more. . . .

Why don't you explain the Jehovah Witness stance here for all to see? Explain how you come to the conclusion that Jehovah is not 'God. Quote those scriptures that point out the discrepancies you are trying to explain.

I am not afraid to hear the truth from you, I am not afraid to listen to your views! Why are you 'hiding' those scriptures that point out that my views are wrong? Anything that is being kept away from 'light' (truth) is 'darkness' (false). Bring those scriptures that support your views out here in the open, if there are any.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
Can you explain the following. . .

Luke22:42
mark 13:32
john 14:28
psalm 90;2
luke22:42

While explaining i will want you quote the verses first. . . . There by showing if my assertions were wrong. And remember "greater can never be equal to". Cap it with explantion on why does it take king james 1500 years to translate his 'own' version. . . What went wrong with the existing version. . waiting for your sincere answers.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
I am working on this, Rhino3.dm. Will post my answer shortly.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Almuhandis: 12:14am On Sep 16, 2010
cool girl are you not seeing what this rhino guy is attempting to do to you?
If you read histroy in the University, how can you know that the water you drink is actually H2O(H subscript2 O).
Who determines what is acceptable logic, who? is it the one who doubts the diety of our Lord jesus christ. Or the one that defends the Lord. can you help defend Jesus as Lord? I say never. Seyi dear, if you and I are to have a debate-who sets the parameter for the discusion, who sets the goal posts. What of, if the goal post is being shifted, how would you ever score? undecided
there is nothing you say that can convince this rhino guy, i guess he is the type that thrive on human philosophies like those in Ephesus. Those ones whose conscience has been seared with red hot iron.What can you do with that, I tell you.Commit him in to the hands of the jesus Christ with speedy help from the Holy Spirit.
grin And if he has a crush on you he should say it, instead of using this diversionary tactics, how ever you should remember that the daughter of Zion cannot have any union with the surrounding tribes, compare Corinthians.
Shukran!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2010
^^why not just help her address some of the issues raised? ? my guy if you aint got any contribution to those questions then bounce. .
Why waste alot of time selling sympathy when you can used equal to address the questions raised? ?
No thanks and FYI seyibrown is very capable and aritculate in taking care of her self as you can see from the above or what are you afraid of? ? .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
I have grouped the verses in two.

Psalm 90:1 -3(Amplified Bible)
1LORD, YOU have been our dwelling place and our refuge in all generations [says Moses].
2Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed and given birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God.
3You turn man back to dust and corruption, and say, Return, O sons of the earthborn [to the earth]!

I do not understand the relevance of Psalm 90:2 to the discrepancies you are trying to show. Reading the previous and the next verse does not show any discrepancy either. Perhaps, you intended to quote a verse other that Psalm 90:2. The verse simply says that God has been God for ages, even before he created the world, and he would forever be God.

The verses below contain ‘alleged discrepancies’ that seem to be a source of confusion for you.

Luke 22:42 (New International Version)
42"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

Mark 13:32 (Amplified Bible)
32But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

John 14:28 (Amplified Bible)
28You heard Me tell you, I am going away and I am coming [back] to you. If you [really] loved Me, you would have been glad, because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater and mightier than I am.

Luke 22:42 (Amplified Bible)
42Saying, Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but [[a]always] Yours be done.
I have grouped the above verses together as they contain ‘alleged discrepancies’ that seem to be a source of confusion for you.

My answer will follow shortly
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Almuhandis: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^why not just help her address some of the issues raised? ?  my guy if you aint got any contribution to those questions then bounce. .
Why waste alot of time selling sympathy when you can used equal to address the questions raised? ?
No thanks and FYI seyibrown is very capable and aritculate in taking care of her self as you can see from the above or what are you afraid of? ? .
grin EXCUSEE ME! afraid, let me introduce my self young man- I am ALMUHANDIS.you can ask seyi? I have took head long the forces of Jihad, without being a victim of a sucide bomber, ask her. you are a different operator in other thread, then you come here quietly to woo her and trap her? are you a serpent I sncerely offerd her a brotherly advice. Shukran jiddan cool
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Please do not post until I have completed my answer to your question. My answer will be broken up in several consecutive posts. Thanks.

I will start answering the question by referring you to the scripture below:

John 10:23-39 (Amplified Bible)

23And Jesus was walking in Solomon's Porch in the temple area.
24So the Jews surrounded Him and began asking Him, How long are You going to keep us in doubt and suspense? If You are really the Christ (the Messiah), tell us so plainly and openly.
25Jesus answered them, I have told you so, yet you do not believe Me [you do not trust Me and rely on Me]. The very works that I do by the power of My Father and in My Father's name bear witness concerning Me [they are My credentials and evidence in support of Me].
26But you do not believe and trust and rely on Me because you do not belong to My fold [you are no sheep of Mine].
27The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me.
28And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. [To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed.] And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand.
29My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father's hand.
30I and the Father are One.
31Again the Jews [a]brought up stones to stone Him.
32Jesus said to them, My Father has enabled Me to do many good deeds. [I have shown many acts of mercy in your presence.] For which of these do you mean to stone Me?
33The Jews replied, We are not going to stone You for a good act, but for blasphemy, because You, a mere [b]Man, make Yourself [out to be] God.
34Jesus answered, Is it not written in your Law, I said, You are gods?(A)
35So men are called gods [by the Law], men to whom God's message came--and the Scripture cannot be set aside or cancelled or broken or annulled--
36[If that is true] do you say of the One Whom the Father consecrated and dedicated and set apart for Himself and sent into the world, You are blaspheming, because I said, I am the Son of God?
37If I am not doing the works [performing the deeds] of My Father, then do not believe Me [do not adhere to Me and trust Me and rely on Me].
38But if I do them, even though you do not believe Me or have faith in Me, [at least] believe the works and have faith in what I do, in order that you may know and understand [clearly] that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father [One with Him].
39They sought again to arrest Him, but He escaped from their hands.

. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
. . . . . .  Continued

John 8:52-58 (Amplified Bible)
52The Jews said to Him, Now we know that You are under the power of a demon ([a]insane). Abraham died, and also the prophets, yet You say, If a man keeps My word, he will never taste of death into all eternity.
53Are You greater than our father Abraham? He died, and all the prophets died! Who do You make Yourself out to be?
54Jesus answered, If I were to glorify Myself (magnify, praise, and honor Myself), I would have no real glory, for My glory would be nothing and worthless. [My honor must come to Me from My Father.] It is My Father Who glorifies Me [Who extols Me, magnifies, and praises Me], of Whom you say that He is your God.
55Yet you do not know Him or recognize Him and are not acquainted with Him, but I know Him. If I should say that I do not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I know Him and keep His word [obey His teachings, am faithful to His message].
56Your forefather Abraham was extremely happy at the hope and prospect of seeing My day (My incarnation); and he did see it and was delighted.
57Then the Jews said to Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?
58Jesus replied, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, before Abraham was born, I AM.(B)

John 8:56 -58, Jesus said, he existed before Abraham was.

John 14:6-9 (Amplified Bible)

6Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
7If you had known Me [had learned to recognize Me], you would also have known My Father. From now on, you know Him and have seen Him.
8Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father [cause us to see the Father--that is all we ask]; then we shall be satisfied.
9Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father?

In John 14:9, Jesus said clearly that anyone who has seen him has seen the Father!

Colossians 1:15 (Amplified Bible)

15[Now] He is the [a]exact likeness of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible]; He is the Firstborn of all creation.

Paul is saying in this verse that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ‘VISIBLE IMAGE’ of the ‘INVISIBLE GOD’.

In John 10:30, Jesus said ‘I and the father are one’. Whatever any bible translation says or any person that will try to tone down what Jesus said here does not negate the fact that what he told them made them want to stone him. In John 10:33, the Jews made it clear that they wanted to stone him for ‘making himself out to God’. They understood what he said and what he meant. That brings me to tell you that JESUS DID SAY THAT HE WAS GOD.

Rhino3.dm, it is dangerous to read the Bible in parts and not consider preceding events or declarations. It is even far more dangerous to READ THE BIBLE WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT (THE AUTHOR). I said in an earlier answer that words mean nothing without spirit.

John 1:1-3 (King James Version)

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2The same was in the beginning with God.
3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus is the word of God; by the spoken word of God, everything was made because  the Spirit of God backs the word of God to produce life.

THE WORD OF GOD WILL NOT PRODUCE LIFE IN ANYONE WHO READS IT WITHOUT THE HOLY OR IN ANYONE WHO IS DETERMINED TO READ IT WITHOUT REFERENCE TO HIM OR REVERENCE OF HIM.

Jesus Christ is the Physical Image of the Spiritual Father of all creation. He is coming back to establish his kingdom on this beautiful earth that Jehovah created. All flesh will see him! Read John 5 too!

John 14:6 (Amplified Bible)

6Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

No one comes into the ‘PRESENCE’ of God without Jesus. You need to have been sanctified by the blood of Jesus to enter into his presence; to feel him, to know him, to have him within you! We cannot afford to reject the Father who came to us in the form of the son to die for us!

End of answer.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
[b]As regards the second part of your question, I don't know why King James waited 1500 years to translate his own version.

I currently own 3 translations and went through 4 other translations while growing up yet the message has still been the same: ACCEPT CHRIST, LOVE GOD, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR! I can access all other translations on the web if I want examine how other translations state a verse. All translations in their entirety still points us to 'JESUS - THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE'.

What is important to me is the Joy of salvation and the assurance of eternal life! I will examine all things and hold on to that which is true! The Holy Spirit confirms and teaches the truth. The Holy Spirit is 'THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH' and 'THE ULTIMATE TEACHER'! THE WORLD CANNOT ACCEPT HIM BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM! JESUS' SHEEP KNOW HIS VOICE AND WILL RESPOND TO HIS VOICE! THOSE WHO CONTINUALLY REJECT THE WORD OF GOD WILL BE LEFT TO FOLLOW THEIR OWN WAY, AND THAT WAY DOES NOT LEAD TO GOD!

Please let me know when you finish reading because I have a question to ask you at this stage. Thanks![/b]
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 12:58am On Sep 17, 2010
Hey Slowpoke or whatever! You have really re-defined stupidity, why cant this loon just address some of questions raised? ? You need to go back to your medications coon, the blue and yellow capsule. Go get a life, go go go pathetic fool.

Almuhandis:

grin EXCUSEE ME! afraid, let me introduce my self young man- I am ALMUHANDIS.you can ask seyi? I have took head long the forces of Jihad, without being a victim of a sucide bomber, ask her. you are a different operator in other thread, then you come here quietly to woo her and trap her? are you a serpent I sncerely offerd her a brotherly advice. Shukran jiddan cool
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2010
@ seyibrown.
Why waste so much effort in quoting the same bible to me if you really think i need the holy spirit to understand it I called that 'cheaply done'. . . when you say "in the beginning was the word,the was with God and the became God" can you tell me the order of existance(i.e which one came first or which one created others), and if they did not simultaneously independently existed at thesame time, then they are not thesame and thus cant be ' equal ' a subset can never be equal to a set ideally. so, am looping back to previous question . . .

Do you believe that jesus christ is God Almighty?

It wont much for me if you can kindly return YES or NO answer.

BTW Am expecting your question
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 1:58am On Sep 17, 2010
You asked the 'same question' twice in Q3 & Q4, and my answer has been the same: JESUS IS GOD, supported with Bible verses. I quote those verses because the HOLY SPIRIT has explained them to me. I do not just open my Bible and start quoting, I ask the HOLY Spirit to tell me what he wants me to tell you and the other people watching this thread!

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER THAT SAME QUESTION? JESUS IS GOD COME DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN! JESUS' SHEEP WILL HEAR HIS VOICE! THOSE WHO ARE NOT JESUS' SHEEP WILL READ THE BIBLE 1 MILLION TIMES OVER, NEVER UNDERSTAND IT OR WORSE STILL REJECT IT THROUGH THEIR EXCLUSION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD!

YOU CANNOT ACCEPT ONE PART OF GOD; YOU EITHER ACCEPT ALL OF HIM OR NONE OF HIM! YOU CANNOT LOVE GOD THE FATHER AND REJECT GOD THE SON OR GOD THE HOLY GHOST

I have said before, do not take my word for it; Ask the Holy Spirit yourself.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2010
My 1st question to you: Do you believe in God?

You can follow your answer to my Q with your next Q!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2010
I think its imperative we defined which God are you talking about here, cos there are different concept of God according to different make-believe. . No?

seyibrown:

My 1st question to you: Do you believe in God?

Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Almuhandis: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2010
seyibrown:

You asked the 'same question' twice in Q3 & Q4, and my answer has been the same: JESUS IS GOD, supported with Bible verses. I quote those verses because the HOLY SPIRIT has explained them to me. I do not just open my Bible and start quoting, I ask the HOLY Spirit to tell me what he wants me to tell you and the other people watching this thread!

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER THAT SAME QUESTION? JESUS IS GOD COME DOWN TO HIS CHILDREN! JESUS' SHEEP WILL HEAR HIS VOICE! THOSE WHO ARE NOT JESUS' SHEEP WILL READ THE BIBLE 1 MILLION TIMES OVER, NEVER UNDERSTAND IT OR WORSE STILL REJECT IT THROUGH THEIR EXCLUSION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD!

YOU CANNOT ACCEPT ONE PART OF GOD; YOU EITHER ACCEPT ALL OF HIM OR NONE OF HIM! YOU CANNOT LOVE GOD THE FATHER AND REJECT GOD THE SON OR GOD THE HOLY GHOST

I have said before, do not take my word for it; Ask the Holy Spirit yourself.

grin Brillaint! you have done well, i would give the same. But like i suspected hes shifting the goal posts, and he has already made up his mind-thats why I cant waste time on people like him EXCEPT to pray by the holy spirit for his soul! a man that is filled with so much 'human philosophies and the god of this age has given him cataract! What can you do except pray without ceasing.Stay alert and be in the spirit always. its well!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

I think its imperative we defined which God are you talking about here, cos there are different concept of God according to different make-believe. . No?

Let me rephrase; Do you believe in an Almighty God?( I am not saying Jehovah here because we have already established that you do not believe in Jehovah) You can answer the question and add any explanation to further clarify who the God you believe in.

ALFA MUHANDIS, PLEASE, LET RHINO AND I FINISH THIS! I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT! WHEN WE FINISH OUR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, I BELIEVE OTHERS CAN HAVE THEIR SAY. THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Warned! Pornography Can Send You To Hell. / This Religion Promises Its Followers Hell. / Is It Right For Churches To Record Tithes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.