Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander (843 Views)

. / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by thweraja10: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
What will you do you if you discover that your son/daughter or younger bro or sis is a nairalander?
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by makajibbz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
continue with life. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by favouredjb(f): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
Congratulate him/her
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by iice(f): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
My bro is a defunct member.  Don't think he even posted.  Got bored by all the one rails grin grin
Either way. . .i don't mind.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by googles: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
lol. . . . . we will join hands to destroy useless threads cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Ben13: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
It's a good thing to have a backbone on here. . .especially if you're an addict to the Politics section. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by librangyps(f): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2010
Id wanna know his username, most pple i stumble upon @ wrk wit nairaland on their usually feel guilty and neva tel their username,
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
Absolutely nothing. Life goes on.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by nellaluv(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2010
Nothing.

My siblings know i'm a member and they log in once a while for information.

What's the big deal.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by release190(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
ive got 2 friends and 1 brother here on nl
but they aint active except jst 1 of my friend~
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by omohwunmmy: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
Its alright, as long as he is not mr cork or mobo44. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
i 'll be proud of them afterall my wife is a German and i'm proud she is a nairalander. But poszer wait a minute is it a taboo to be on @ NL?
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by r231(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
i will shot him/her grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by makajibbz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Freiburger:

i 'll be proud of them afterall my wife is a German and i'm proud she is a nairalander. But poszer wait a minute is it a taboo to be on @ NL?
who askd you if ur wife is german .

some people sef.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by maeesha(f): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

who askd you if your wife is german .

some people sef.

[/quo

i wonda o

@op no biggy
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2010
I'll kill himsmiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Omolola1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
@topic, i av a twin here in NL, he is a very active member, infact a mo* we dnt relate here, we lyk it dat way~
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by makajibbz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
Omolola1:

@topic, i av a twin here in NL, he is a very active member, infact a mo* we dnt relate here, we lyk it dat way~
shocked wat,really ??
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by googles: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
omohwunmmy:

Its alright, as long as he is not mr cork or mobo44. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Gabry(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
My sister was a Nairalander here but she dont post anymore.

Anyways, if it was my brother, I might be jobles cause this brother of mine would cause alot of wahala for me. he will be like Mr Cork and 190 and all those streeet boy from Yaba market lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Omolola1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
rotflmao!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by Omolola1(f): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
@makajibbz, yes!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by makajibbz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
Omolola1:

@makajibbz, yes!
datz cool. cool cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Child Or Bro Is A Nairalander by 1104(f): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
Omolola1:

now im pissed, angry angry

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Christmas / Nutritionist Needed Urgently At Health Link Lagos / Iyatrustee, I Need Your Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.