Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy (4873 Views)

Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson / Real-Life Cat Woman Jocelyn Wildenstein / Help Majek Fashek Is A Walking Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by Mobinga: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2010
If proof were needed that money can't buy everything, look no further.
Rich divorcee Jocelyn Wildenstein spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery to keep her husband, but succeeded only in ruining the good looks she was born with.
Clearly her strange looks have not completely scared off all male attention, as the scary-looking 62-year-old was out with a male companion enjoying an intimate dinner on last night.
Scary socialite: Jocelyn Wildenstein looks scarier than ever as she leaves a Hollywood restaurant last night after dining with a male companion
The American socialite has been nicknamed the Bride of Wildenstein and dubbed the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.
Ms Wildenstein famously embarked on a radical amount of cosmetic procedures after fearing her millionaire art dealer husband would leave her.

Changing faces: Jocelyn today and at various stages of surgery going back to the 70s when she first went under the knife fearing her husband would leave her

Bizarrely she based her remodelled look on exotic wild cats, which he loved, as she decided that he might find her more attractive if she became "more feline".
The first time Wildenstein saw his newly-sculpted wife, he was said to have screamed in horror, unable to recognise her.
According to the Daily Telegraph, he said: "She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house."
After finding her husband in the marital bed with a 19-year-old Russian model, she divorced him and was awarded millions of dollars.

Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by yme1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
horrific. . . . my gwad she looks horrible shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by Kunbee: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2010
She is cute shocked
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by Skidoc(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2010
She has never been beautiful even from the 70s picture. And she keeps getting worse everyday. grin grin grin
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by Dolemite(f): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
Skidoc:

She has never been beautiful even from the 70s picture. And she keeps getting worse everyday. grin grin grin
True, she was never born with good looks. . .but goddamm she looks like the product of a cat and a hermaphrodite horse mating.
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by chiogo(f): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
LOL she hasn't changed much to me. Her lips just got thicker.
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by googles: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i like the 1998 pic tho'  cheesy
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by hackney(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
ndiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! ! !
ojuju calabar ! !

tufiakwa.
aru
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by nanidee(f): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
jeez, this has to be the scariest face i have seen all my life. shocked shocked

she should have just left her self the way she was in the 70s, at least, then, it was ugly, but now, its ugliest,
gosh!!!!!
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by Tinyemeka(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2013
She should have stopped at '98.
Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy by Chinwem(f): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
I remember watching her documentary
The very first pic wasn't too bad.....I mean the ones before any plastic surgery at all ( not shown here though)

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED! Meet 13-year-old Girl Who Refused To Be Adopted By Kim Kardashian / Pastor Gets Distracted By Woman’s Big Yansh – Video / Amber Rose Posts A Pic Of Here Bush Pu**y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.