Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? (8542 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / Glo Internet Network Has Stopped Working, Could It Be DNS Changer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by mcbhydemi: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2010
I'm really trying to slash down my monthly phone bill.at first i was exicited that MTN had nu plans, until i checked the tarriffs and discovered they were much worse.i stay in the west so i cant benefit from etisalat's south south promo, could some please help?
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by sizzlers(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
i think zain for now. with their joly joly stuff
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
try zain's postpaid package , zain to zain calls is #12 p/min , zain to other network is about #15 p/min calls are billed on p/second . zoom is also cheap at #17 p/min to all gsm network , #14 p/min to other cdma line and #8 p/min zoom to zoom . all calls on zoom is billed p/second . these are the best package I know 4 now .
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by mcbhydemi: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Thanx
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by yahoo2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
True talk. Zoom is the best for now. Call to any netwok is 17 naira and no daily deductions like some network.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by mjay(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
yahoo!:

True talk. Zoom is the best for now. Call to any netwok is 17 naira and no daily deductions like some network.

Are u serious?
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by yahoo2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
Very serious. Get a zoom line activated and dial *535*5# to start enjoying calls to any network at 17naira/min and 6 naira for sms to any network
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by babybird82(f): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2010
To me visafone is the best when it come to cheaper tarrif.
I subscribe to visa world tarrif @ 500 monthly n enjoy calls @ cheaper rates. Visa to visa @ 5/min, sms to any network @ 10 each, calls to other network @ 40k p/s off peak n 42k p/s @ peak time.
CDMA calls @ 22k p/s @ off peak n 28k p/s @ peak times.
I av since stopped recharging my gsm lines.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by yahoo2(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2010
Babybird82, you need to do your maths very well. Your 40k per sec amounts to 24 naira. How can that be cheaper than 17 naira. I also pay no access charge, you pay 500 naira monthly, your sms is 10 naira, zoom is 6naira. I still maintain that no Nigeria network can beat zoom in terms of tarrif o.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by tlinks(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
yahoo!:

Very serious. Get a zoom line activated and dial *535*5# to start enjoying calls to any network at 17naira/min and 6 naira for sms to any network

true talk but sms is free to any network
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2010
my people lets give it to zoom . their tarrif is the best but if you're buying any zoom phone buy the one of about #5,000 upward .I once had issues when some cheap phone I bought from them . the network is ok , for me its zoom zoom zoom !
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by aroarimus: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
u guys make zoom sound good but how easy is it to get their recharge cards? I don't think they're that common.
what's the point of low tariffs if it's gonna be hard to recharge?
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by yahoo2(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2010
The recharge cards are everywhere. If you use it, you will know where to get the cards. It's their internet card that's scarce.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by DamDam1: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
am still happy with my Etisalat line, just dial *230*1# and keep enjoying lower tarriff
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by Hudosima: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2010
Give it to zoom. They are the best and user friendly network.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by omoboy08(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2010
Zoom network na wahala but Easy life from etisalat is better even though it has access charge of N20 everyday. u call any network for 25k per sec. dial *220*1# and replace 1 with 2 to opt out.
Re: Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now? by yahoo2(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
I can't agree more, etisalat is the baba now. Off I go to get etisalat sim grin grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download Whasapp For My Tecno N3 / Blackberry Messenger (bbm) For Android Spy Photos / Gionee Pioneer P1 Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.