Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Can I Avoid The Temptation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Avoid The Temptation (892 Views)

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? / How Do I Avoid Him? / The Temptation Of Cheating. (how Do You Deal With It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Avoid The Temptation by deco2come: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2010
I always have a lot of free time. Sometimes, I don't have to work for a 2weeks - a month. I have a girlfriend who is so proud of introducing me to all her friends. She has proved thousands of times that she loves me. I know she is so faithful. To me, she is just a finger print

The situation now is that I'm moving to another area. Before, when I'm free, she is always around me.

What are the best way to spend a free time especially when your soul mate isn't around.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by breathless(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2010
Indulge in outdoor games such as lawn tennis, golf, football or better still go do charity work by visiting the motherless, aged, imprisoned, the sick etc.
U will appreciate life lot more.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by femmy2010(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2010
True,increase the passion you have for sports or alike and am sure you would be fine.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by ausman: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2010
look 4 another.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by 1105(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^
gbam!!
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by Ladyjide(f): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2010
Get a hobby- work out in the gym, read books, then eventually you guys are going to have to move closer to one another, because soon those things will get old and temptation will creep back in.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2010
To me the best thing to do is engage urself in church activities, start to attend the mid week services after u close from work.Also it is all about self discipline.Evn if u decide to hang out with friends and u cant control urself, u can still fall into temptation.If u decide to stay indoor l;ike some pple have said, one day u will be bored and u will want to go out.
If u can just try and involve urself the activities of God, u will not even think abt any temptation let alone fall into it.
I have been there be4 and am talking from experience.
I wish you the best
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by muiniz: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
just cheat that's how it happens, cos she will always suspect you of cheating.so it will be only fear if you are accused of something you actually did.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by Moralistli(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yes, cheat wit as many punnani as possible cos u've alraedy called it temptation, bosoms never do without boobs.
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by oneniceguy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
visit places,play games lyk football,lawn tennis,volley ball, or better still,video games, since she's such a faithful girl,try everything possible to be faithful too, it's a good thing to do
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2011
best way to avoid temptation:

read shakespeare. cheesy
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by 190: 2:39am On Mar 25, 2011
^^Tpiah is a comedian grin grin
Re: How Can I Avoid The Temptation by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2011
Cute of your pen1s. . . That worked for the poster above me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete / I Hate It When Ladies Regret Their Actions(love Making). / Do I Call It Love Or Insecurity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.