Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,474 members, 7,801,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help (4700 Views)

Please Advice Me : How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Gave Him HIV, After Sleeping Wit / Should I Tell My Boyfriend I Cheated On Him?? / Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Lashana: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2010
My boyfriend is very sweet and a good guy and he has introduced me to his friends but I have not. We had a discussion recently where he was pouring out his mind, saying he puts in more effort, that I have never even introduced or taken him along with my friends I claim I go out with sometimes. The truth is I might hang out with a few people but I really do not have friends and my very close friend is not in the same city with me. Also majority of my friends are guys which is also worse. How am i supposed to tell him I don't have any friend? I'm so sad and don't know what to tell him. Please people help me.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2010
in other news, the last season of "FRIENDS" is on sale grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by cupid4ig(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2010
well u know u can show him a guy as friend u hang out with unless u have to make up a lie with the guy that he is ur cusin whatever so it is not too late u must have a some girls in your yard or school mate just gather them and intruduce him. hope this will help
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
na2day?:

in other news, the last season of "FRIENDS" is on sale grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by iice(f): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
Lashana:

My boyfriend is very sweet and a good guy and he has introduced me to his friends but I have not. We had a discussion recently where he was pouring out his mind, saying he puts in more effort, that I have never even introduced or taken him along with my friends I claim I go out with sometimes. The truth is I might hang out with a few people [/b]but I really do not have friends and my very close friend is not in the same city with me. [b]Also majority of my friends are guys which is also worse. How am i supposed to tell him I don't have any friend? I'm so sad and don't know what to tell him. Please people help me.

shades
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by googles: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

wat is so hard in telling your boyfriend you dont have friends ? is dat a crime ? undecided

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by CaptCavey(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
Well. . . introduce him to people you said you hangout with sometimes,even your male folks,cus i see nothing wrong with that. . . For him to judge you because of that will be ridiculous.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by yme1(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
GIRL :honey i want to talk to ya
BOY:yes baby,am all ears
GIRL:baby the reason why i havent introduced you to my frds is because i dont have frds that am close to,just few of them
BOY:really?
GIRL:yeah!!! the few i also hang out with are mostly male and i dont know if that will go down well with you
BOY:come on baby that doesnt matter i love you for who you are,ok. and i will love to meet them male or female
GIRL:really? wow thanks honey

SE ACABO cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by CaptCavey(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^have dis film am working on. . ; would you like a role?
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by yme1(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^i think i willl pass on your offer grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Lashana: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
Thank you all, the reason why i am finding it difficult because i feel it would be weird. He might look at me like an anti social person or may wonder why i have no friends when in reality my real and old friends are not in the same city with me. Just a few I met in college.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2010
people use that word anti social all too loosly. That word is a psychological term and trust it doesn't mean a person with no friends but i digress.

not having people you consider friends is not a crime. just let him know that you have acquaintances but no real friends besides i love Y ME's scenario that would work out great and stop making stories about the places and things you have done if infact you haven't that way you don't get called out on a lie you can't back up
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by InkedNerd(f): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
Just tell him what you just told us. Its not a big deal. Most of my friends are guys as well. Its not like its a crime not to have a lot of friends.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
@poster, we are in it 2geda mehhhn, lol
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by release190(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^
so u dont have any female friendz, Hmm int-resting!
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Onchedu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
U have no friends? Hmmm, That's a BIG yellow flag o. Why don't U have friends?

Too many guy friends? That's a definite RED flag, unless of course this isn't any serious relationship.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2010
Abeg oh, what's wrong with not having any friends
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by MurphyG1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
There's nothing wrong with u not having female friends. We choose our friends. What if u dont get any1 to choose? What will u do? Choose any1 and make her ur friend even if she doesnt possess the qualities u want?
2nd, let him meet the male friends u have. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it the idea.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
Just tell him. That shouldn't be a problem. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Boys Make Better Boyfriends In This 21st Century…see Why / Specifically Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.