Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

what is the difference between first love and true love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what is the difference between first love and true love (14152 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the difference between first love and true love by namara: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
what is the diffrence between true love and firt love. Do you think they are the same.
I think its normal for people to sometimes think about their first love.
However, do you think the love between you and your first love was the best, and that you can't ever have that with somebodyelse. "like you can't fall in love again"
I mean "first love" not the person who gave you your first kiss or first being intimate with. the person you first fall in love with.
SO, would you call that true love if the relationship don't work out? what is your perspective of true love. doesn't it have to be mutual, undertands it all, endures all, and ready to forget, and grow old together?  why people call it true love when doesn't last, and shut the door of their heart of finding true love.

if people so confused true love with lust, do you think people now a day are getting married because they are in love since there is being so many relationships from which others claims they already find true love.
what do you think people?
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by breathless(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
First love= Naivety+infatuation. (May come with or without lust)
True Love= Full Maturity with lots of sense + Wisdom (U know what u want n go for it)
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by makajibbz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
breathless:

he didnt say '' love at forseight '' , he said 1st love.

at post.
1st love = worth remembering, enlightning, sweet.
true love = first love cool
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by femmy2010(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
First love was the one that made you felt what love is and true love is one that you both feel great passion for each other.Abi.
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by Tingles(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
First love is your first experience of love, most times your first failure at love, True love exists only in movies and novels.
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by jerk: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
First love is unforgetable whether it was sweet or sour bt true love is the type u would like to spend ur life wt.
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by double08(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
Love is buns and True Love is Egg Roll
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by iice(f): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2010
If you're lucky your first love can be your true love.

makajibbz:

he didnt say '' love at forseight '' , he said 1st love.

Where did you get that from his/her post?
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by makajibbz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
iice:

Where did you get that from his/her post?
=
breathless:

Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by iice(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Erhh how does naivety/infatuation translate to foresight abi first sight?
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by Omolola1(f): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
first love is childish jo! true love is erm, true! i think, lol
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by release190(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
ermm, babie.which one am i?
Re: what is the difference between first love and true love by Omolola1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
erm, U are not my first love, but may be true! still ponderin on dat

(1) (Reply)

Male Doctors Examining Women / I Hate Valentine's Day / Ladies: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.