Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? (32766 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by ajekpaks(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
One of my uncles is planning to give me a hundred thousand naira, on the condition that i get something to do with it and pay back instalmentally in one year, I have been thinking, and can't come up with something , Can you guys help me??
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Ltrust(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
Print recharge cards from home/07033097160.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by afosoft: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2010
visit www.addnsave.com you can double your money in 1month. or call me 08038636142
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by throne: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2010
Become an independent distributor of one of the fastest selling health products and reshaping garments in the market. It costs about 50k to start. You make 40% profit on each item.

Help people drop 2-3 dress/shirt sizes in 10 minutes with these garments from USA.

Remember everybody wants to look good and thats why these garments sell very fast.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by NgoziAjae: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2010
There are lots of businesses you can start up with a hundred thousand naira. First of all you can be a distributor to companies of any sorts like drugs, you can buy and sell CDS in large quantities, you can also do promotional gift items for companies, then you can do branding and packaging for companies, you can also be in the printing business for organization, you can invest the money into real estate shares for about six months or less of which you will get more, and lots more. For more information, contact me on: 07058519580
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by freshwater(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster. i wil advise you invest the money in the agriculture business ( catfish farming ). you can make your money back and also with a very good profit. you can start the fingerlings production where you can make your profit in 2 to 3 month. its a very good business and profitable. you can reach me on araratnigeria@gmail.com. or call me on +2347089391123.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by OyedepoJohn: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
With that amount, you can do some businesses in Nigeria and make much more profit with it.

I suggest you go into recharge card printing. It's easy and simple but highly profitable.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Jummy4real(f): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2010
@Oyedepo John.
Could u pls shed more lights on recharge card printing business? I'm interested.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by sofymoore(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ jummy 4 real
i can shed more ligth for u on how u could start yr recharge card bus. and some other buss just call 08069214248
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by sofymoore(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ jummy 4 real
  i can shed more ligth for u on how u could start yr recharge card bus. and some other buss just call 08069214248

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Thethy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
Snail farming and trading,call THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS for detail: 08023050835, 07033632285.

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by ajekpaks(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2010
Now Im really confused
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by abbey621(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2010
start an online business by getting a website and reaching out to several customers every day, you can make between 50 to 600 dollars a day depending on how well you use their products. go to www.globalsynchrome.com register and unleash the power of the mind.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by toaspromo(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2010
forex trading and information marketing affilliate marketing
go for training and get started
good luck
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by favinvest: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
@Ngozi Ajae

UR NO IS NOT GOING ;;

WHY?
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by digi101(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
I can really understand your confusion grin; everyone giving advise has an ulterior motive - pocketing your 100k, so if i were you i'd be damn careful! At least you've started on the right track by seeking information and knowledge which is critical to any startup. Find something you think youre good at that shows your strength or skills, then go looking for someone whose into the same thing, profile there business, analyse the oppurtunities and the risk and from there on things should be much clearer!
And by the way with a 100k theres no shortcut to millions wink. All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by david90(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
if you really want to invest your money invest it in something that you really know about. and if you do not have any skill that you are good at, i will advise that you go into the poultry business or cassava farming . this is a very lucrative business that if done right, you would be raking in so much money than you expected.
do you know that cassava now grows in 3 month. check out http://www.3monthcassava..com for more info
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by digi101(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
Na wa o! 3 months cassava. sho!, shocked shocked shocked This is a business thread for serious minds, go straight to your biz not around the corner. There is no such thing as 3 months cassava, i live in ibadan not far from IITA; even IITA does not grow cassava in 3months so lets cut the crap. If youre looking for traffic for your blog give valued real info in return
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by favinvest: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2011
as for i am also interested because i have more than 100k to invest; but i am not interested in all these funny investments that dont look real

CASSAVA IN 3 MONTHS; na where u 4 one do dat one; 4 witch abi?
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by david90(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
@diji101 and farinvest, i am in now way looking for traffic to my blog as you can see that i didnt integrate adsense on it,
the 3 month cassava is very much real and it is been planted and jarvested in osun state, i also detest spamming on forum, but am very much sure of this because, this is a project that was done in my school by an organisation in oau which was sponsored by gtb with over 2million naira.
all what i posted in my signature site is very much real
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by digi101(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
the following was culled from @david90 :

GET THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF HOW YOU TOO CAN PARTAKE OF THIS

-  I will be showing you those the organisation that implemented the project
-  I will be showing you how the name of the village where this place is
-  I will be showing you how you can get to this village
you getting access to this great info will help you increase you revenue yearly that you will be making if you start this 3 month cassava on your farm.
        To get complete access to this message, pay N2500 to any GTBANK accout
account name- ademiluyi adegboyega
account number- 491-456771-1590

after payment, send payment details to include your name, phone number, email address, teller number to 07065059136 and you will receive the info in less than 24 hours of payment.
TAKE PART OF THIS GREAT OPPURTUNITY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND INCREASE THE PRICE TO N4500,

Well what can i say?   A word is enough for the WISE!  grin

3MONTHS CASAVA MY FOOT!
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by david90(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2011
@diji101, why are you acting as if we are still living in the olden age, we are living in the modern time and anything is possible through technology,i still stand on my ground that what i posted on my blog is through and solid. go and enquire yourself from IITA in ibadan to see whether they have it or and you will be amazed at what you will get, anything is possible through science, who would have believed that banana can grow twice in a year, as i currently have them in my dads backyard. if you want prove, just go to IITA before you start spoiling my reputation on this blog.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by digi101(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2011
@david90 to settle the issue once and for all please post photographs of this miracle happening preferably on your farm for all board members to see.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by david90(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2011
@martins222, my broda i agree with you. a lot of people just go into a business without proper planning of how they will make it work. a good biz plan on the operation of the business that you are going into will be your driving force of how to run your biz

@diji101, i dont know why you are against me like this, concerning the pictures, i do not have them with me as i am currently in lagos now doing my IT and posting a picture doesnt mean that what i say is true as a 1yr old cassava can be posted for you for the 3 month. what i will just say for the last time because i wont reply again if you will continue to argue against me unnecessary, do your research online or go to IITA in ibadan to ask whether it is true or not. is that too much to ask from you just to prove that all am saying is true?. after researching,please reply to confirm to the rest of the forumite that it is real.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by 222Martins(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thank you very much David90

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by digi101(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
youre right @david90 theres really no point in replying; a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by 222Martins(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
And one more thing, do your thorough research and start a business. Most people ask for ideas here on nairaland but only very few dare to start something. Don't be among the majority, join the few doers and i will see you at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.