Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nightshift On Dbn Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nightshift On Dbn Tv (4256 Views)

Remember DBN And Minaj Obosi?? / Where Has Dbn Gone To? / Dbn Tv And Supple Communications Sign Mou On Eko International Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightshift On Dbn Tv by askdave: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
anybody remembers NIGHT SHIFT on DBN TV, on those nights when u need to call in to vote for the movie u want to watch out of a list of 4 or 5, was really fun. For those of us that didn't have land phones , how fate depended on those those who called, and those anybody remember the name of that pretty presenter, she be legend oooo, if u got the name , remind me abeg,

4 Likes

Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2010
Yes o. I was in secondary school then. Wed-saturday. 2 movies a night. Presenters: Evelyn,Israel,segun adebowale&Lanre anjola etc

2 Likes

Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by honeric01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ah! night-shift, i like that show die, use to stay up all night just to watch the movie of the night, sometimes happy they chose my favorite, sometimes disappointed they chose the wrong one cool

1 Like

Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by obinna5000(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
I remember this show as well. Its been a long time o! I wonder why it was stopped. That was where I watched "The Rock" for the very first time.

2 Likes

Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by honeric01(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^
Yea, i think it was when they got off air after BON had them kicked out for not paying some license fee.
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by lalaboi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
Yup. . .lol. . . The movies i called in to vote always didnt get showed lol. . . nice cool Idea back then. . . Wonder why no one has tried to re-invent it again
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^

Dunno too, now that DBN is back, they should try this great invention again, i bet they are going to win back alot of lost fans
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by Godmother(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2010
Oh God!!! I remember. I should to stay up so let and incer my dad's wrought then since it was a school night
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by segunjowo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
It was a cool program. will be glad if the whole thing is re-enacted. However, I hardly get the station on my Tv these days,
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by ozoemeka(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2013
i just remembered this show because i watched it a few times when i was in elementary school and just heard the night shift song play on my Songza app, just figured the name is Nightshift by the commodores memories..
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by yomexp(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Yes o, good old days. And please does anyone remember the name of the theme song for that program? I have have been humming this song in my head for decades but i don't know the name. In fact i was brought to this page by Google. I hope i can find someone that knows the name of the song. This song is not "night shift by commodores" it's instrumentals, something like a kenny G song
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by adjacent007(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
U're correct, its actually I Kenny G song
Re: Nightshift On Dbn Tv by adjacent007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
The title is Going Home by Kenny G

(1) (Reply)

Christian Movies Free Doownload / Bringing Back Tv Memories / Gotv Plus Channels List For Ghanaian Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.