|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,349,362 members, 2,012,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 April 2015 at 03:30 PM
|17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Z4M4eva(f): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2006|
1. Always snuggle
2. Kiss him passionately and with much passion
3. Give him romantic presents
4. Always say "I Love You" - those three words mean a lot
5. Cuddle and give him big hugs
6. Try cuddling on the sofa and watching romance movies together(really sweet!)
7. Always share your joy with him
8. Take pictures together and have fun!
9. Share your secrets with him
10. Always let him know you care
11. Give him a good massage if you are good at that kind of thing!
12. If he is angry,you keep out of his way till he calms down!
13. Always sing together with him
14. Run your finger through his hair just above his ear to help him fall asleep Note : Not all guys like this! SOME DON'T MIND BECAUSE THEY LOVE BEING PAMPERED!
15. Prepare candlelight/Romantic dinners and let him come home to it/just as surprise to show how romantic you can be! he would love it!trust me!
16. Always laugh at his jokes even if they are not funny...just pretend they are and laugh!otherwise you make him look silly!and trust me,guys do not like that...one bit!
17.Text and ring him up.it shows how much you care!
The list goes on and on...
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by layi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2006|
The day i find out my girl has been making sacrifices for me (without telling)...i'll love her to bits and prolly work on removing the d from the card i always send her.
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by ldollier(f): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2006|
1. play video games with him
2. be interested in what he does( if he is into computer, playing games, watching sport, reading books)... whatever just be interested
recently sent by my friend
3. Show up <snip>.
4. Bring food.
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2006|
I think the mistake you are making is that you are assuming that men are impressed by the same things that impress women. This list looks like one composed by a lady for her own benefit.
You did not mention anything about taking an interest in sports which most men are crazy about. You didn't mention anything about being proud of your man's work and aspirations, and the use of praise or the use of statements like "I'm so proud of you".
Sorry, dear, but when you want to compose a list about men you should ask men first. Men don't want to know you "care"; they want to know you're proud of them.
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by ocho(f): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2006|
Z4M4eva:to a guy? do they really?
i can be sure i'll be laughing at him, not with him lol
i'm yet to meet a guy who loves all of that mushy stuff.
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Todd(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2006|
ocho:first: yes those 3 magic words mean a lot
second: you really don't have to laugh at all his jokes (just most of them). if you do, he'll start to think your silly, (but just a little). hugs are great. but yes most guys are crazy about sports. deep down all guys like that mushy stuff, or at least most of it. you never have, smile at him on there.
3. Give him romantic presentsyou don't actually have to do this, like my friend gave her boyfriend a personalized power rangers blanked (or pillow case) for x-mas and we are in highschool (they are Juniors). little funny dorky presents are allways funny. plus on new years eve, we the pit/front ensamble (well the girls boyfriend is in Drumline) (we are marching band people) had a sorta sleep over party at her house, and some how we got into a disscussion about the power rangers, and he schooled us all on the names of the original ones, because as he said "i should know, i am the one with the power rangers blanket(or pillow case)" but anyway, there the happyest couple i have ever seen.
(marching band kids are cool, ubberly)
BHS woot Broadneck High
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by hotangel2(f): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2006|
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by 2nde(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2006|
I think the most important thing is for you to find ou what he loves first before doing anything. You can do that by just asking, it's no sin.
Those 13 ways are great though.
for example, i had a girl who doesnt know about computer, browsing is even difficult for her, with that our relationship cracked becuase i am always a computer man
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2006|
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Todd(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2006|
but at least smile at him, sure fire way to make him crack a smile,
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by nike4luv(f): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2006|
nice, very nice, but not all appeals to al men, but its a gud thang
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by WesleyanA(f): 3:51am On Jan 14, 2006|
this one's hilarious!!!!! (i found it)
"27 ways to make a guy smile."
01. Bring us food.
02. Let him watch his porn either with him or in peace.
03. If you refuse to watch it, you must agree to partake in a "pornographic" situation afterwards.
04. leave him alone when he's with his boys.
05. When the game is on, that means quiet time.
06. When they stare at other women.. tell them "oh yeah i'd do her to."
07. Praise the small "things" he has, It usually won't grow anymore. Remember, it's always the "biggest one I've ever seen."
08. Call him "hot stuff" and "beefcake".
09. Let them play their video games as much as they want.
10. Let them drive all the time and never ask for directions, even if they've been lost for the past two hours.
11. The "time of the month" week will be referred to as Mouth Gig week.
12. Never have a "headache."
13. play with his "fun stuff".
14. Baby them once in a while.
15. no matter what, always answer "yes dear, you're the best I've ever had".
16. Laugh at all their jokes, even if you think they're idiotic.
17. Always answer "why yes dear i did cum."
18. let him fall asleep right after sex, no cuddling.
19. He never has to say I love you in front of his boys.
20. if he's mad, just say everything is your fault.
21. Everything they say is right.
22. All holidays and anniversary means SEX!.
23. treat him like god around his friends.
24. Condoms are not his responsibility if you forget then you must take that chance.
25. let him take as many pictures as he wants and keep them.
26. dance with him, even if he looks like a buffoon having a seizure out on the dance floor.
27. two words: Road Head...
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by ocho(f): 3:59am On Jan 14, 2006|
buhahahahahahahaha *dead* oh my!!!! that's wickedly funny wes, nice one though .......... I bet most of the guys are smiling just at the thought of all of that lol
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by vichel(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2006|
Smile Puh leez, we not ur pets, just show u care and love him, by realy showing him, not Pretend. Smile! HAHAha
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by otokx(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2006|
a lot of the stuff listed will not make me smile at all.
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Todd(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2006|
yeah.... that defenitly wont make me smile.... that is just a bunch of rules about sex... if you have a girl that says "oh yeah i'd do her to."When you stare at other women, that would creap me out a little
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by ocho(f): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2006|
lol lol lol
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by WesleyanA(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2006|
if you have a girl that says "oh yeah i'd do her to."When you stare at other women, that would creap me out a little
it's all supposed to be a joke.
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Todd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2006|
Just saying though
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by nike4luv(f): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2006|
nice one!, i prolly should try that
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by enchantra(f): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2006|
get real!!!! share your secret with him? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeees you much be inlove. Good for ya
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by mizkay(f): 4:38am On Jan 15, 2006|
There are only two ways to make a guy smile :
1 - Satisfy the CENTRE
2 - Satisfy and re-satisfy the BOTTOM CENTRE
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by ocho(f): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2006|
i didn't exactly get that .............but on a second thought, spare me the details
so guys, are u smiling yet or what?
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Z4M4eva(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2006|
Yeah you damn right...good for me!
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by chrisniger(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2006|
You got it, but not fogetting that not all men like to be pampard. But i tell you 87% of the like it. And the benefit of doing this for your spouse can not be underestimate. She will have acess to everythings he has.
Chris Owen Abj/PH
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by virozuru(f): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2006|
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Todd(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2006|
ha ha ha nice i think i got what you are going for but what is SATISFY THE CENTRE refering to? (why do you spell Center "CENTRE" same goes for Color as opposed to "COLOUR" you silly english ppl allways bring a smile to my face
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by destiny90(f): 1:59am On Jan 27, 2006|
i think all you have to do is talk to him show him attenention :Dmost guys like dat but some of them like their space
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by seeker(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2006|
That list is perfect. Just call it 17 things a girl wants.
Lady, you're assuming your needs are the same as the poor guys', if there's one. Big mistake!
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by babagana(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2006|
Zee I think you got it all right. No wonder Myke's still there!
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2006|
@Babagana.Awww, that's so sweet, thanx...L.O.L
|Re: 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! by cammax7(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2006|
nice list. but on item 14 what if he keeps a low cut. and that reminds me i said i was going to post sth similar to this in my response to 23 ways to make a girl smile, well i havent posted it yet, written it out, but i havent typed it out here. maybe some other time.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82